If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Washington, ME
There are 2 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Washington
- Superior Refinishing SolutionsEric answered his phone promptly, was professional, gave us a quote, arrived on time, came prepared, looked at the job and only had to do less than quoted. Wore a mask, finished the job ahead of schedule and was polite and appreciative. I couldn’t have asked for more from a contractor. No reservations, nothing but praise. Thank you Eric
- Superior Refinishing SolutionsI am so happy with how my bathtub turned out! It was old and damaged and now looks brand new! Eric was very responsive to messages and did exactly what he said at a great price. I have already hired him for more work, thank you!!
- Superior Refinishing SolutionsIt went very well, we will continue to use them with any resurfacing job . Tubs, showers, Cabinets, tile. It’s endless what they can do! Prompt, Professional Service.
- Superior Refinishing SolutionsI would highly recommend Eric as he's very professional, efficient, friendly and does a great job. I look forward to having more work done in the future.
- Superior Refinishing SolutionsEric was a perfectionist and the finished was perfect. He was neat and cleaning was absolutely amazing. The project deserves an A for excellence workmanship. He takes pride in his work. I would recommend him for any renovations that need to be done. I will be hiring him again. Thank you for a job well done. Sand
- Miracle MethodTook from 9:30 to 3:30. Very thorough and a great job. Looks brand new. Left everything clean and neat.
- W. H. McGuireEverything went well. It was a large undertaking and I'm very satisfied with the result.
- NEW ENGLAND PERMA-GLAZEIt was quite extraordinary. I didn't pay for a job that didn't need to be done, because I had a service provider with integrity.
- SURFACE SPECIALIST OF CHARLOTTEHe did a very nice job of cleaning up after himself. He did a very excellent job of matching the color of our beige tub that is 10 years old. He did a good job.
- PAUL C GRENIERReplaced tub with shower, built linen closet, put in new interior and exterior doors, put up wainscoting in bathroom, leveled up old floor to prepare for new floor. Crew is very pleasant, punctual, efficient and do excellent work - would use him again and recommend him highly.
Bathtub Refinishers in Washington
- Business Description:Miracle Method has an over 32 year reputation for quality, durability and customer service. The Miracle Method technical training teaches the details that set Miracle Method apart from other refinishers. Technicians are insured professionals, not part timers or contract laborers. Only Miracle Method uses our propietary chemical bonding agent to insure a durable finish and provide a five year warranty. Miracle Method will not introduce harsh chemicals into a home or business. We use only the ..Recent Review:From the initial the initial call to arrange an appointment for a quote to the day the work was completed, everyone was professional, promt, knowledgable and friendly. I'm very happy with the results of the job, it looks greatChris D.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in all phases of remodeling, bathtub refinishing, and more! Why replace any these costly items in your home when you can refinish it at a fraction of the cost? We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today..Recent Review:Eric is apparently ghosting us. Set up an appointment for this am at 9am. Has not shown up and will not answer his phone or call us. My kitchen sink is torn apart and unusable so it would be ready for him. This sucks! When we were finally able to leave a voicemail(after he ignored our calls for a couple of hours) he did finally call back to say that he didn't finish a job the day before and decided to continue that job instead of keeping his appointment with us. Apparently he didn't think it was important to call us the night before to tell us, or to reschedule. He didn't seem very concerned that our sink was unusable because we had gotten it ready for him to do the refinishing job. He didn't offer to come later that day, or even to reschedule. We asked if he could call us later in the day to tell us when he would be coming....he said he would, but he never did. Later in the day my husband called and left him a message that he needed to call and let us know when he would be coming, and that his behavior was unprofessional....he still didn't call. He finally texted us the following day......here is the content: From Eric, "I do apologize for the scheduling mistake and that I wasn't able to answer the 30+calls back to back to back as I was working. I will remove your sink from the day you were accidentally scheduled for. I am sorry we will not be able to do your sink and hope you have a nice weekend." Clearly sarcastic...... My response, "You know, if you had done the right thing and called us the night before when you knew you weren't coming we wouldn't have called you so many times to try to get an answer about what was going on! And I didn't call 30 times...nice of you to exaggerate. You are the one that scheduled the appointment with us, so it was up to you to reschedule if you couldn't make it....your mistake. We will be leaving reviews on every website we can find to let other people know about our experience with you and your company." Eric's response, "Okay. Thank you very much and I can't wait to see them. I have hundreds of wonderful reviews and you one won't ruin yet bother me and I am happy I didn't come through." All of this is completely true, and we have the texts to prove it. This man is no professional, and we think everyone that might do business with him has a right to know this. Also, we did nothing but make a comment on a public social media post that was soliciting work for him, so his ignorant harassment accusation is comical! Any response from him that contradicts the content of this review is 100% false.Lenore D.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Service provided in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts. FREE in home estimates. 16+ Years Experience. Clean, professional, prompt service. Referances upon request. Fully insured.
- Recent Review:Everything went smooth from beginning to end. Ken was very involved with the planning and layout of our deck. He was also very accomadating when we changed our minds half way through. When it was all said and done we came in just under budget and got exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend KC Renovations and will use them againMike C.
- Business Description:My company does a variety of home improvements inside and out Like remodelling or Siding on your house. We also do roofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- South China
- West Rockport
bathtub refinishers in Washington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- Miracle Method36 Littleworth Rd
Dover, New Hampshire
- Miracle Method