The cost to build a boat dock averages $14,075. Prefabricated or assembled types run as low as $1,000, while permanent ones run between $50,000 and $75,000.
Get matched with top dock builders in Stockton Springs, ME
There are 2 highly-rated local dock builders.
Dock Builders in Stockton Springs
- Business Description:Thank you for visiting Archadeck of Central Maine, the leading outdoor living space builder in the Bangor, Augusta, and Waterville areas. We're known for creating additions that seamlessly work into the existing design of your property, building new structures that looks as if they were always part of our clients' homes. We're proud to say we don't offer a catalog full of ready-made decks, patios, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, and more, nor do we charge by the square foot. Every design is one-o.. read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased. They were awesome, pleasant, and knowledgeable . They did the design, I was looking for.Les G.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou.. read lessRecent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend them read lessGrant M.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project) read less
- Business Description:general contractor
- Business Description:Lipkvich Fabrication is a young, but highly capable welding, fabricating and machining enterprise. We dedicate our ambitions and time to producing the highest quality of work at the best price. For quotes estimates or information regarding our capability and services call us or email us any time. Dont forget to like us on Facebook. Thank you for visiting our site and we hope to hear from you shortly read lessRecent Review:They were on time, reasonably priced and accommodating. He came back and finished the job when there is a little bit of an issue.Bob C.
- Business Description:Merco Marine Boat Docks manufactures complete, ready to install floating boat docks or individual components for do-it-yourself boat dock building. All of their products are made in the United States with American steel read lessRecent Review:Unfortunately, they never returned my calls, and I went with another company for the job.HENRY J.
- Business Description:We are a high quality full service builder who is dedicated to making your project easy going and maintain the appropriate budget. With years of experience and dedication we will layout your project start to finish with all available options that are available to you making your experience and final appearance something you'll want to brag about read less
- Business Description:M C Peters LLC has three employee's that have a combined experience of over 45 years. M C Peters LLC sub-contracts numerous jobs on a wide aspect from rough carpentry to interior painting and trim work. M C Peters normaly bills from the 1st and the 15th of every month (exclusions may apply) read lessRecent Review:We found Mark through the Bangor Home Show. He contacted us right away. He came out to our house and reviewed the work to be done. We sat down, he answered any and all questions that we had. He started the next week. Job was completed in 2 days. After they were through they cleaned up and also walked around the house with a metal detector to make sure they got any nails that may have fallen on the ground. We were very impressed with Mark and his crew. We will absolutely being using Mark again for our new front deck project. We highly recommend him. <br / read lessDawn W.
- Business Description:We speciallze in Framing, Siding and Roofing. We are fully insured with over 30 years experience. No job is to big or to small.. no job is out of the question. Free Estimates.. Billing 1/3 to start, 1/3 when half done, 1/3 when finnished read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dock builder articles
Owning a lakeshore property comes with some additional responsibilities. Keep your lakeshore from eroding with one of these three beautiful lakeshore options.
A shoreline landscape contractor can maintain your lake house or other waterfront property's landscaping. A regular landscaper might not have the know-how.
Find dock builders in
- Blue Hill
dock builders in Stockton Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Archadeck of Central Maine193 River Rd
- Archadeck of Central Maine
- G Cote Construction17 Sand Rd
- G Cote Construction
- Handy-Man Services14 Foss Farm Road
- Handy-Man Services
- Paul Dolhancryk Builders114 Central St.
- Paul Dolhancryk Builders
- Wagner Home Renovation66 York Woods Road
South Berwick, Maine
- Wagner Home Renovation