It’s a big job to replace a sewer line, so it’s important to consider all of your options. Learn why it’s important to get a pro to investigate the cause of your sewer line problem, how much a replacement will cost, and if you really need it.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Randolph, ME
There are 0 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Randolph
- STANLEY'S SEPTIC TANK SVCWe called Jack Stanley when the sewer in our recently purchased, old house started backing up in the basement. Jack personally came to our home on the afternoon of the same day called. He snaked thedrain and did a full assessment, explaining the ancient crumbling pipe would ultimatelyneed to be replaced. Our options for thejob were reviewed and quoted on the spotat 3000. It was a big job, traveling hundreds of feet to the closest town line. We needed to give this unexpected project its due diligence so we called the townengineer who came, advised and when asked gave us the name of another sewercompany. They also came out promptly and looked the job over; their written estimate was 7500.00. Admittedly, the job offered by the second company was much more involved, but not necessary to fix the problem, and in my over stretched new homeowner's budget there was no question. We called Stanley who wrote up a contract and was on the job three days later bright and early, and finished by the afternoon. Joining with the city line proved a little easier than Stanley originally thought, he creditedus 450.00 off the original written contract of 2950.00. Honorable, knowledgeable and prompt, clearly we recommend Stanley's Septic Tank Service to all, and the sewer line is working perfectly
- ROYAL FLUSH SEPTICOur sewer system had backed up and overflowed into the house. When I called Royal Flush Septic, the owner had me call his son who was just finishing another job and was on his way home for the day. They detoured to my house, pumped out the septic tank and determined what had caused the back up. It was a great ending to a terrible day
- STEVENS ELECTRIC & PUMP SVCThey maintain the sewage pumps for the condo community. Basically, it's a preventative maintenance on the pumps. They do tests, and pull things apart and put them back together again. I would highly recommend them.
- STANLEY'S SEPTIC TANK SVCStanley's Septic Service replaced my crumbling sewer line from the house out to the main sewer line in the middle of the street in front of the house. I have no reason to believe their sewer work was done incorrectly, but my yard, side walk and even the electrical wire out to the lamp in the driveway were devastated. The block of cement in the side walk that they needed to remove to get down to the sewer line was replaced with blacktop and when I called to express my concern about the look of a black top chunk in the middle of the sidewalk, the owner began immediately to be confrontative and rude. We spoke for 10-15 minutes about the need for that part of the walk to be cement as the rest of the walk was and he continued to be angry and rude; he said he would call me back "over the week-end" (this was a Friday when I called) and he never did. After the first rain following their work in my yard, the blacktop section in the side walk sunk 5 inches and the part of the yard that had been dug up sank 7 inches. The electrical cord to the driveway lamp post was severed with their digging, the two ends left sticking about 6 inches above the ground. The trench they dug to reach the main line ended when it met that of the people across the street from my house (also done by this company) and the part where the two strips of blacktop met in the road crumbled this spring creating a pothole about 10 inches wide and 8 inches deep. Orange cones had to be put around it to prevent anyone from damaging their car. He had told me prior to the start of the job that they would be back in May to repair whatever hadn't settled well over the winter. It is now May 25 and I have heard nothing from the company. I have never, in 22 years of living in this town, been treated like this by anyone I hired to work for me, nor have I seen such poor work
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Randolph
- Business Description:Stanley's a family owned with over 60 years in businessRecent Review:They arrived with impressive equipment. Dug up front yard and placed pipe, replaced dirt and left. Rain came and the ground gave way leaving a four foot deep trench. The work was done October 10, 2020 and it is 12/5/200 and no one has come to repair. People related to situation said he didn't add soil and use a heavy weight to repack the soil. The secretary says she will give him message but no return calls. The mailbox is leaning and hole deepens the more it rainsKenneth O.
- Business Description:Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. was established in 1976. We serve all of Penobscot and Hancock counties out of our two locations: 565 Wilson Street Brewer and 211 Bar Harbor Rd, Trenton. We also offer limited services in parts of Waldo, Washington, Piscataquis and Somerset counties. We have technicians on call 24/7 365 days a year! Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. is an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified firm. The mission of the IICRC is t..Recent Review:PLEASE use another company, and make sure you get at least one second opinion before spending this kind of money. These guys are AWFUL and they will argue with you, speak down to you, and blame you if you dare question the quality of their work. I bent over backwards to give these guys a chance to fix this, but they couldn't have cared less. I even reached out to the Owner who just blew us off. They remediated mold in our attic when we bought our home a few years ago. A mere 2.5 years later we found out it's essentially all come back, and they want another $7000 to remediate again. What a scam! They acted like this was normal and couldn't have cared less. After getting a second and third opinion, we found out just how bad a job they had done the previous time (something apparently they're pretty well known for amongst the local mold remediators). The other services couldn't believe it... Here's a list of everything they screwed up that you should look for. You can learn from our mistake: - They left two bathroom fan ducts exhausting into the attic. Even I know that this is the absolute worst thing you could do. It essentially guarantees mold growth. It is CRAZY that they missed this. - They didn't replace the insulation, which is also apparently mandatory for proper remediation. We found THICK mold they had missed under the insulation, and we were told mold on the insulation allowed it to spread again quickly. - The other services found many spots where they had missed in the previous remediation. You could literally see where the spray had missed on the walls. - They didn't seal any of the recessed lighting that was allowing air from our home to escape into the attic. - They didn't even attempt to address the airflow issues in our attic that caused the mold in the first place. We've now learned that our soffits were partially blocked and our ridge vent is nearly entirely obstructed. Penobscot Cleaning's only recommendation previously was to better insulate the attic door and monitor periodically. They even specifically recommended against installing a power fan. You can't make it up. If you are selling a home and want to resolve a mold issue as cheaply as possible at the expense of the buyers, by all means use these guys; You are guaranteed to have mold again in the near future. If you are buying a home, please insist on a different company. There are many other great options locally, please reach out to them. I was particularly impressed with Eastern Mold Remediation and Nason's Home Solutions. Both were extremely knowledgeable and helpfulAustin M.
- Business Description:24 hr. emergency plumbing company.Call 207-713-6363 Proudly serving most of Maine. Drain cleaning, all types of pumps, camera inspection and much more!
- Business Description:Honest, Reasonable, Dependable. You are our #1. Water Fire Mold Sewer Demolition Remodeling
- Business Description:Here at K.J Dugas we pride ourselves with our commitment to satisfying our customers with our high standards of excellence, and quality and professional service. Check us out and see why I know we’d be the right choice for your next project! Over the past two decades I have strived to build my company and reputation as a hardworking, respected contractor in the small town of Surry, Maine. Today, K.J. Dugas Construction Inc, is home to an average of 20-30 yearly employees, call todayRecent Review:unknownJames C.
- Business Description:AFC is celebrating our 125th anniversary this year. With approximately 40 employees we are happy to help with all of your home comfort needs. See visit our website for additional information.Recent Review:Fine. Men were prompt and professionalGary P.
- Business Description:1-800-WATER DAMAGE is available in Maine 24 hours, 7 days a week, and provides a 90 minute response. Fast drying of: *Carpets *Padding *Sub floors *Walls *Ceilings *Basements *Crawlspaces *Hardwood Floors 90 Min response and Free Inspections! 207-629-5339 See us on Facebook or the web 1800waterdamagemaine.coRecent Review:Everything went smoothly and in a timely manner so my father was able to move back into his home ahead of schedule. <br /> . <br />Jeanette H.
- Business Description:Welcome to Dube Environmental, your local septic tank service company since 2005! At Dube Environmental, we provide septic tank services within 20 miles of Sidney, Maine. We pump septic tanks for our customers and make sure that your tanks are clean and ready for continued use. We are known for our expert and timely service, and we have 15 years of experience in servicing septic tanks. Dube Environmental will get the job done fast and correctly so that you have nothing to worry about. Call D..
- Business Description:"A great plumber at a great price" A-1 Plumbing offers plumbing service and repair, drain and sewer cleaning, video drain and sewer inspection, drain line location and 24 hour service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Wondering if trenchless sewer replacement is right for you? Learn more about how this process works, including pros and cons you should consider, to figure out if it will work for your unique situation. Learn more in this guide.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
- North Monmouth
- South China
sewer cleaning companies in Randolph
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800WaterDamagePO Box 4662
- Elite Restoration
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Elite Restoration
- K J Dugas Construction Inc.157 Blue Hill Rd.
- K J Dugas Construction Inc.
- PENOBSCOT CLEANING SVC565 WILSON ST
- PENOBSCOT CLEANING SVC
- STANLEY'S SEPTIC TANK SVC187 Norridgewock Rd
- STANLEY'S SEPTIC TANK SVC