Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Get matched with top closet designers and builders in Northeast Harbor, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local closet designers and builders.
Recent Closet Design Reviews in Northeast Harbor
- Halldale BuildersHalldale Builders performed work to add an in--law apartment onto our existing home, consisting of one bedroom, great room, kitchen area, bath. They joined the buildings with a mud room on the inside and a farmer's porch stretching the length of both buildings on the exterior. They do impeccable wood work. My closets, window and door trim, floor boards are all beautiful. They built cathedral ceilings in tongue and groove pine which are gorgeous. They installed a LifeProof floor which I am very pleased with. After the initial experience, we increased our budget and plans extensively to include more features. The construction included a complex roof which they managed without issue. They always had good suggestions and made the whole process worry-free. Any problems were quickly met with solutions. The owner, Glenn, helped me manage work being done through other companies, for example, we swapped out our heating system for an entirely new system to span both buildings. These builders have all the right contacts for cement work, electrical, plumbing, etc. I would wholeheartedly recommend Halldale Builders for any home construction project. These guys are perfectionists and truly care about the quality of their work and customer satisfaction. Perhaps the best testament of their work....We are in their queue waiting to get work done on the original house when they can fit us in
- Halldale BuildersAmazingly well. The work took 5 months but it is like having a brand new home. Glenn consulted with us every step of the way to be sure we were getting all that we wanted. Where we didn't have the knowledge to make the best decision he gave us guidance and helped us understand the rationale. We kept adding to the job and he never refused us. We've gone from having a dark, densely packed home to an open, bright, well insulated beautiful interior, as well as a newly cedar shingled exterior. The crew showed up to work every day. The employees were all delightful to have around, respectful, helpful, extremely courteous. Glenn was always available. Financial accountability was top notch. We have receipts for every dollar spent
- Halldale BuildersEverything went wonderfully. I was out of state when the work was being done, but was kept well informed of progress. No problems. The workmanship is excellent and everything turned out beautiful. I am very happy with the results. The attention to detail is far better than I have seen with any other contractor. A great experience overall
- Halldale BuildersConsidering the amount of work involved (labor costs) we made the decision to demolish the existing structure. The house was not sound nor was it secured to the foundation. The foundation itself was in good shape. Glenn and his crew were amazing to work with. Glenn kept us appraised of the building progress for each step as well as costs involved. The Halldale crew, plumber and electrician were expert in their work as well as reasonable with cost. Keniston's Tile from Bangor did a truly beautiful job on the bathroom! We are now the excited proud owners of a beautiful home in Lincolnville. We are truly impressed with Glenn,s work ethic, job knowledge and expertise! Thank you Glenn
- MAGNUS BUILDERSEXCELLENT! The room turned out beautiful and is an excellent first impression entrance to an updated 1920's home in Dexter, Maine, located in the center of town with a view of Lake Wassookeag. I had been waiting years to get this done and Jason did a SUPERIOR job. I will be calling for more interior work on my home from Jason Magnus Builders. A++
- Mcgrath CarpentryDuring our most recent winter, our master bedroom sustained damage from an ice dam. The water backup created drooping patches in our ceiling as well as damage to the plaster wall. Based on work we have had done in other rooms we were certain that the walls were uninsulated so we decided to have Conrad come in and replace the damaged areas and also remodel our existing closet which allowed us to add some much needed insulation to the drafty room. We contacted Conrad to act as contractor for the job. In my dealings with Conrad, he always made it a point to return my phone calls promptly and patiently answered any questions that I had. Personally, I've been in more situations then I care to admit with contractors, plumbers, electricians, etc, where they lack the basic courtesy to return your calls. So, when you can find one who actually returns your calls you know there is a good chance you found the right one! The first day and part of the second involved demolishing the plaster walls which is not a task I envy in the slightest. We have hardwood floors and Conrad made extra care to protect them during the process by bringing in wood boards to seperate the wall residue from the floor so that none of the plaster would scratch the floors (at the time we had no idea plaster was so damaging). The remaining time was spent on Conrad and his crew insulating and drywalling the exposed areas and adding some new trim pieces to the baseboard. That same week one of Conrad's subcontractors came out and did a great job mudding and taping the new walls. The finished product looked great and required minimal sanding. Now, construction aside, my wife was, of course, only concerned about two things. The dust and the well being of our two cats. Conrad and crew did a great job cleaning up the floor afterwards (we expected we'd just have to do all of cleaning when they left) which was greatly appreciated. Also, we kept our cats locked in the basement during the ordeal and they always made sure to let the cats out of their prison before they left each day (although it's hard to tell if they appreciated the gesture...they are cats, afterall)
- PAUL C GRENIERReplaced tub with shower, built linen closet, put in new interior and exterior doors, put up wainscoting in bathroom, leveled up old floor to prepare for new floor. Crew is very pleasant, punctual, efficient and do excellent work - would use him again and recommend him highly.
Closet Designers in Northeast Harbor
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Recent Review:Everything went smooth from beginning to end. Ken was very involved with the planning and layout of our deck. He was also very accomadating when we changed our minds half way through. When it was all said and done we came in just under budget and got exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend KC Renovations and will use them againMike C.
- Business Description:Closet shelving and storage shelving. At E. Carrier Shelving, we've spent a generation building our reputation on the quality, value, and attention to detail we provide with every installation of every product. Whether the project is your personal home, an office building, hotel, or school, we know you'll be pleased with the quality of our services and products. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional contact name - Micheline Fortin
- Business Description:B. McLaughlin Quality Construction LLC has been providing quality home improvement and home building for many years now and prides itself on providing customer satisfaction where other companies fall short. With building nature beyond minimum required minimum codes ensure the customers satisfaction for many years to come. Unlike other contractors, their phone number has not changed since beginning out of college training since 1994, and their belief is to start your job and finish it before s..Recent Review:Excellent company! Great communication and quality of work, trustworthy people. I highly recommend this company. This house was taken down to the frame and rebuilt with new electric, plumbing, roof, insulation, windows, drywall, floors and custom kitchen. Brian and Larry were very knowledgable and always available to discuss decisions. Brian always kept me updated on progress and returned any missed calls right away. I feel as if I won the lottery in finding this contractor. I was nervous hiring a contractor for the first time after hearing many horror stories about terrible contractors from other people. This company and its people are amazing. I can't say enough about them, I recommend them to everyone for any size project, from decks, roofs to complete remodel projects you can't go wrong with B. McLaughlin Quality ConstructionLaura C.
- Business Description:Hammond Lumber Company is one of the largest independent building material suppliers in New England.Recent Review:they came on the day that they said they would. they installed the dock without any mess left behind. <br />terry g.
- Business Description:Personal Organizer who charges hourly - helping you help yourself get organized and set up systems to keep you that way.Recent Review:Brenda is a miracle worker. We could not have accomplished move without her knowledge, energy and professionalism. We have recommended her to others several times . . . with the same reaction.Michael B.
- Business Description:Our completely insured team of professionals provides complete building and remodeling services within Hancock county and beyond.
- Business Description:We provide in home consultation for your organizational need for all closets/pantrys and garages. We accept CC & personal checks
- Business Description:We are a National, FULL SERVICE, custom closet company. We will design, fabricate, deliver and install your closet and storage systems ANYWHERE in the United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)Recent Review:Since we aren't handy and did not have the time to install we hired a handy man to install be closet, which I recommend if you're handy otherwise it would take 3x a long but we are very satisfied with the look and quality customer service is greatJenn D.
- Business Description:Bruce H. Swift Cabinet Company specializes in designing and building New England style residential kitchens, bathrooms and other specialty applications.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful closet designer articles
Hiring a professional organizer can help you reset and make your space more functional. Professional home organizer rates vary depending on the size of your project, but luckily, it’s an affordable service on almost any budget.
The closet of your dreams may not be as far off as you think. Materials, labor, and design will all influence the cost to build a closet and custom closet costs. Use this guide to determine your budget and consider which closet type fits your needs.
Find closet designers and builders in
- Southwest Harbor
- Mount Desert
- Bar Harbor
- Winter Harbor
- Blue Hill
- Deer Isle
closet designers and builders in Northeast Harbor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B Lee Svcs LLC510 Shirley Hill Rd
Goffstown, New Hampshire
- B Lee Svcs LLC
- E Carrier Shelving2149 Belgrade Rd
- E Carrier Shelving
- HAMMOND LUMBER COMPANY2 Hammond Dr.
- HAMMOND LUMBER COMPANY
- LORRAINE CONSTRUCTION270 WEST ST
- LORRAINE CONSTRUCTION
- Unversal Home Renovations25 Melody Ln
Johnston, Rhode Island
- Unversal Home Renovations
- Wagner Home Renovation66 York Woods Road
South Berwick, Maine
- Wagner Home Renovation