If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in New Sharon, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in New Sharon
- Eastern ChimneyIt went great, was very friendly and professional. I paid cash and he provided instant invoice through email. Worked with me through my weird working schedule and when we set a time they were there on time or earlier! Great company, would hire again!
- Eastern ChimneyMark and his team did a fantastic job! They were prompt , efficient, good natured, and did great work for a VERY fair price. I highly recommend Eastern Chimney!
- Art MasonryThey used about $50 worth of bricks and mortar and the job took about 12 man-hours, which worked out to about $200 per labor-hour and no, they were not willing to negotiate. Tony (the representative that I was working with) told me that he owned the company, but he told my carpenter that he worked for someone. He was not willing to give me the name of the owner. He also told me his company doesn’t take credit cards, so I wrote him a check, although on their website (which I later discovered) it says that they do. On a positive note, the mason did beautiful, high quality work, and the bricks and mortar matched perfectly, so I give them five-stars for workmanship. I give them one star each, however, for price gouging, lack of professionalism, and mostly, dishonesty. Despite the excellent work that the mason did, I do not recommend them and will not hire them again
- Eastern ChimneyMark did a great job. He brought the chimney back to life. He was professional and kept me in the loop while we had inclement weather.
- Eastern ChimneyVery good. Only performed work requested. Showed pictures of my chimney situation and gave recommendations. Also cleaned my dryer vent.
- TREVINO CUSTOM DRYWALL & PAINTING, INC.Stated = 1 job of replastering and painting. He was very detailed cleaned up; doesn't bother anyone - always on time - very professional, we now use him in the spring and fall for about 4 weeks each time - (we have an OLD 1878 house on the water and was so pleased with his variety of skills, price, work ethic that I use him for as many repairs as possible - we used to have a painter come every year BUT Joe has replaced him because his skills are more versatile - the home he works on is in Bar Harbor ME 04609 not the Florida address - would highly recommend him
- MCCOY MASONRYExcellent experience, great guy, and all work was done to our satisfaction while staying on budget and on time.
- Butterworth MasonryLooking forward to meeting Jeff and getting job finished up Best mason / concrete person I have spoken too in this part of Maine
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRYI can’t give them high enough recommendation. They were great. Fred is the owner and he responded for my request for information quickly. He met with us quickly. He helped us understand our options. He gave us good information so that we could make decisions. He helped us find the best deal for our money. When he had to subcontract, he had found a subcontractor and organized their work. He always shows up when he said he was going to show up. He is very professional
- STONEYARD.COMVery professional and informative. Everything was explained in detail. No pressure at all. Visited site several times to make decision on stone for fireplace. Extremely happy with product and company
Masonry Contractors in New Sharon
- Business Description:18 years experience - Chimney Cleaning - Nest Removal - Caps - Masonry - Liners - Dryer Vent CleaningRecent Review:Mark and Paul were very friendly and took the time to explain what they were doing and why. The stove cleaning was excellent. I would recommend this company.Terrie G.
- Business Description:.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work.Recent Review:It didn't! I emailed the vendor from their webpage because it was the weekend and outlined the work to be completed and gave them my contact information but they have failed to respond in any way, shape or form to date. I have NOT received any kind of response from them!Brian J.
- Business Description:My name is Clyde Fowler, Jr. and I grew up in Randolph, ME. I started Fowler's Roofing 13 years ago and have been providing roofing services, masonry work, and full construction work all over the state of Maine for over 17 years. My staff and crews are very reliable and professional. When we approach a job from the free estimate to the finished product the number one goal is establishing trust with the homeowner and to provide them with 100% satisfaction. We are proud members of the Better Bu..Recent Review:This process could not have gone any better. The salesman Chris Tupper was great to work with from day one. From the beginning to the end Chris went out of his way to help us with our new garage. He was very helpful when my wife had certain demands (colors) and came through. He thoroughly explained all aspects of the build. The crew that put the building up in 3 days were awesome. Kept the yard clean when done you never new they were there. Chris came by after build to check on things. I would use and recommend Fowler’s in a minute. Thanksjeffrey p.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:As of the moment we are a husband and wife team with one other person working with us. we can bill weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or seasonally. We do not use subcontractors as we do not believe in them. give us a try this summer and your first mowing is 50% off. We finance through Bill Me Later a pay pal companRecent Review:The Company Centurion General Plowing & Landscaping was always on time, and always preformed there work like pros. I can not recall one time that i had to call and say are you on your way over to plow me and clear my walk ways. There was even one time that i called at around 12:30 AM and asked if they could come and take a pass through so i could get out due to an emergency. It was not even close to the time to have every thing cleared and salted so that my customers could get in. They sent a guy right over and didn't even charge me any extra. I am very happy with there services and want to use them this summer to mow and trim. <br /Jeffrey R.
- Business Description:Gottlieb Landscape Design has 3-6 Employees. We are a Design, Installation, Maintenance Landscape company. Subcontractors are used only when specifically needed. Owner operated and on-site for all jobs. Free estimates for all job proposals
- Business Description:Independent contractor, Sub-contractor, Discounts available for those who qualify. Quality/safety is #1 RRP certified Customer relations is the company's most valued asset
- Business Description:Historic New England Fieldstone for Architectural Stone Veneer, Stonewalls and Hardscapes. Our stone is used for siding on homes and commercial buildings. Available in 5 colors and 5 shapes. As easy to install and as affordable as man-made stone, with the beauty and durability of all natural real stone. View photos and videos on our website http://www.Stoneyard.com. Or visit a local masonry supply or building material dealer. Stoneyard.com is the home to all-natural Historic New Engla..Recent Review:It's rather scary that this place showed up on the "Write a Review" pop list here. I have never visited this place, either online or in person, and I've certainly never bought anything from them. Never even heard of them until $1500 charges started appearing on my credit card. I disputed the charges with the credit card company and didn't have to pay, then more charges from Stoneyard appeared a few months later. In the end, I had to cancel the credit card. No idea how this happened - these are the only erroneous charges I've ever had in decades of using credit cards. <br /steven l.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACT: BARBARA GASLIN.Recent Review:The whole process, from first visiting Rocky's to look at pellet stoves, through to the installation of our pellet stove, was very smooth and painless. <br /> They have a large selection of stoves in their store, and knowledgeable staff to answer any questions a customer may have. We made our selection feeling that there were several stoves that we could have chosen that would have worked just fine. At no time was there any pressure to buy, or to buy a particular and/or more expensive stove. <br /> We made an appointment to have the stove installed that was more than a month in the future. It was longer than we wanted to wait, but it was also a sign of the number of people who had decided that Rocky's was the place to get their pellet stove. <br /> I was contacted prior to the installation date so that details could be confirmed and that we could pick our a pad on which the stove would rest. All details of our order were verified at that time. <br /> The installation team showed up on time, and wasted no time in getting started. They were great in keeping us informed as they proceeded. They were clean and neat in the performance of the installation, very willing to answer any questions we might have, and also anticipated many of our questions and concerns, based on their experience. By the time the installation was complete I felt good about my ability to operate the stove without difficulty. <br /> I have not had any problems with the stove, but if I do, I will call Rocky's and rely on their staff to help me. <br /> I recommend Rocky's, without hesitation, to anyone considering the purchase of a pellet stove. <br /Gene K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Mount Vernon
- Livermore Falls
- North Anson
- New Portland
masonry contractors in New Sharon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eastern Chimney1 Cardinal Way
- Eastern Chimney
- Gottlieb Landscape Design20 Walter Green Road
Mount Vernon, Maine
- Gottlieb Landscape Design
- Jim Brann General Contractor38 Farrs Road
- Jim Brann General Contractor
- Linkel Construction/ Cosmic Stone255 Augusta Rd
- Linkel Construction/ Cosmic Stone
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRYPO Box 166
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRY
- STONEYARD.COM265 Foster St