Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in New Gloucester, ME
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in New Gloucester
- TC Hafford Basement Systems IncTo start, this was our situation: our basement has three "rooms", one of which is predominantly a crawl space area. In this section, there is a lot of ledge in the basement, and a LOT of water worked its way into our basement with every rainstorm. On top of this, the crawl space section was closest to the stairwell, so the mildewy smell kind of permeated throughout the house. TC Hafford was extremely easy to work with. Our initial estimate was fast, easy, and informative. They will actually send you detailed brochures and outlines of how they're going to waterproof your space. From there, it became obvious that the customer service and workers really cared about the quality of their work, and in making sure we were happy every step of the way. The service was fantastic, and we always felt "in the loop". The job took slightly longer than expected (it was not an easy job), but the end results were exactly what we had hoped for. What we ultimately had done was this: the team encapsulated our entire crawlspace with the CleanSpace and Waterguard system, then installed a single sump pump to replace the two we already had. To do this, they needed to install Waterguard drainage piping with crushed rock throughtout the basement (which was later cemented over again so it's unobtrusive). Then they covered the ledge and unfinished parts of the basement with CleanSpace with Waterguard underneath, which keeps the moisture separate from the rest of the basement and allows the piping to carry any water down to the sump pump. They then installed a drainage system that led away from the house (again, as unobtrusive and well-done as possible). Given our experience as a whole, we plan to call TC Hafford in the future with any needs, and would definitely recommend them
- Basement Improvements, LLCWe couldn't be any happier with the completed project! Cory and his worker were so easy to work with, accommodating, professional, knowledgeable and they completed the project at a very reasonable price. We would refer them to friends and family without hesitation. If you have water problems, these are your guys
- Traditional Remodeling LLCGeorge Ellenberg was always prompt, even in the chaos after the hurricane. His work was carefully planned and very neat. His subcontractors know their jobs. With this job and other jobs over the years he has been able to find ways to get us what we want at a price we can afford. His tile work is especially nice and he has made really excellent suggestions about colors. The work he did has stood up well. We will certainly use him again
- Upright Building ServicesMy wife and I were very pleased from start to finish with Fred's work. He was extremely punctual and courteous, and always followed up exactly when he said he would. We knew our job was small (we're first-time homeowners who are gradually renovating it), but Fred and his crew didn't mind and took us just as seriously as someone with a large project. When they did the work, it was over the course of a few days. The doorways look perfect now. My wife was home while they worked, and noted how considerate they were, and also noted that they made a point to clean up the work area so we'd never know they were even there. Since then, I've called Fred a few times for opinions and insight on certain things. He stopped over once just to take a look at something for us and offer advice, no charge (water issues in the basement). Weeks later, he took it onto himself to call me and let me know that he saw a piece of equipment on sale that could help with our water issues. All in all, I've been very happy with our experiences, and would definitely recommend him to any friends and family. I know he'll be our first call when we decide on our next project
- Hydra-Clay Waterproofing IncPaul is fantastic. It took a few tries to get a hold of him for first contact but after that he was extremely responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, and did an all around great job. Highly recommend.
- Hydra-Clay Waterproofing IncI'd had a hard time finding someone reputable to do the work and was relieved to find Hydra-Clay. It was exactly what we needed and the price was very reasonable. I definitely recommend Hydra Clay. Everything about the experience was excellent.
- TC Hafford Basement Systems IncWe have not had any issues with water since. This includes 2 years of record rain. I would highly recommend their services. On another note a neighbor had them come to check her water issues. They were very honest and told her that she needed foundation work and they couldn't help her out.
- TC Hafford Basement Systems IncThey are very thorough and very good in explaining what we need and what work needs to be done. They are extremely neat and clean. I do not know much about basement systems or humidifiers but they explained exactly what I needed. They came and evaluated what I needed. They work with my schedule which makes it nice
- Concrete PrescriptionsSo far, everything has been good! They were very straightforward and prompt, apologizing when they showed up 10 minutes late. Their estimate was true and they got the job done quickly!
- TC Hafford Basement Systems IncThey did a good job. They showed up when they are expected to show up. The technician knew what he is doing. They did a good work. Our house doesn't leak anymore.
Basement Waterproofers in New Gloucester
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommendedCharles M.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space & Foundation Repair experts since 1991. Free estimates & inspections.Recent Review:To start, this was our situation: our basement has three "rooms", one of which is predominantly a crawl space area. In this section, there is a lot of ledge in the basement, and a LOT of water worked its way into our basement with every rainstorm. On top of this, the crawl space section was closest to the stairwell, so the mildewy smell kind of permeated throughout the house. TC Hafford was extremely easy to work with. Our initial estimate was fast, easy, and informative. They will actually send you detailed brochures and outlines of how they're going to waterproof your space. From there, it became obvious that the customer service and workers really cared about the quality of their work, and in making sure we were happy every step of the way. The service was fantastic, and we always felt "in the loop". The job took slightly longer than expected (it was not an easy job), but the end results were exactly what we had hoped for. What we ultimately had done was this: the team encapsulated our entire crawlspace with the CleanSpace and Waterguard system, then installed a single sump pump to replace the two we already had. To do this, they needed to install Waterguard drainage piping with crushed rock throughtout the basement (which was later cemented over again so it's unobtrusive). Then they covered the ledge and unfinished parts of the basement with CleanSpace with Waterguard underneath, which keeps the moisture separate from the rest of the basement and allows the piping to carry any water down to the sump pump. They then installed a drainage system that led away from the house (again, as unobtrusive and well-done as possible). Given our experience as a whole, we plan to call TC Hafford in the future with any needs, and would definitely recommend themSean H.
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi..Recent Review:It went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Fred Hilchey and his team were very professional, and hard working, and conscientious. Some rot was found on two of the walls of the house and it was fixed appropriately and well. I can say that I feel that this new siding will last foreverDiane K.
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai..Recent Review:I called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with OctagonStephen H.
- Business Description:Black Bear Landscaping performs a wide range of projects. Included are outdoor hardscapes to total project designs that encompass patio, irrigation, lawn installation, flower bed designs, driveway and fencing. Black Bear Landscaping offers all landscaping services at competitive rates. Employees range from 3 to 10 and we occasionally use subcontractors when necessary. Larger contracts pricing allows for 1/3rd down, 1/3rd mid project and the final 1/3 at project completionRecent Review:It went terribly. The owner promised his company was better than the others in the area because he uses 4-5 inches of topsoil, where his competitors use 2 inches. He talked up the seed that he uses, and that after installation in June of 2020, he would be back in the fall to weed and feed (which they did), and after all the trouble we had, said he would return in the spring of 2021 to fix it. That did not happen. What we got was 2 inches of topsoil,barely enough to cover some stumps we had ground, weeds, lots of weeds, more weeds than grass, then came the crabgrass which choked out any seed he put down. He did not come back this spring, so now our front yard is weeds, clover, some grass, crabgrass, and no grass growing where the three stumps were. And he tried to charge us for extra topsoil! I would never recommend Black Bear LandscapingChris H.
- Business Description:Concrete is everywhere- it is the material of choice in heavy construction and foundations. It's sheer mass and compressive strength make it one of the most substantial materials ever. But, concrete is prone to cracking from shrinkage and settling. Freeze/thaw cycles, heavy equipment, and blasting can also cause damage. Concrete Prescriptions has the unique ability to repair any resulting defect efficiently and effectively.Recent Review:Very difficult to get in contact with him. Made an appointment, missed a day of work and he did not show up, no call, nothing. Eventually we chased him down and he re did the failed repair.Matthew R.
- Business Description:General Contractor for Residential and Commercial needs. One stop shop will handle all of your needs
- Business Description:Integrity Home Improvement is an A plus Rated sole proprietorship. We accept Credit Cards, Cash and checks.Recent Review:Josh came over and was very professional and friendly. He assessed our deck and discovered it was no longer level. He was able to add additional supports and get everything back to where it should be. He went right out and was able to quickly pick up a truck full of materials and get started right away. He worked fast and was able to get new fencing around our deck up and painted in a reasonable amount of time. We would hire againSara K.
- Business Description:Our Company is and always has been focused on long lasting value and quality. We have been involved with and built many cutting edge building designs; such as underground homes,solar envelope homes,styrofoam concrete core homes,log homes,SIP Panel buildings,etc..In this process we continually use and adapt to new products and integrate time tested ones also. We have structured our business so we use several sub-contractors. Two are my sons several are long term colleagues. Our labor rates ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mechanic Falls
- North Yarmouth
- South Casco
- Lisbon Falls
waterproofing contractors in New Gloucester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- Ken-Do Construction204 Chadsey Rd
- Ken-Do Construction
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration353 Roosevelt Trail
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration
- Patriot Paving LLC476 Court St.
- Patriot Paving LLC
- Upright Building Services2061 Hallowell Rd .
- Upright Building Services
- Weatherization Experts214 Pond Rd
- Weatherization Experts