There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Get matched with top lights in Hampden, ME
There are 5 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Hampden
- Schoeman ConstructionBeing able to trust your contractor while you are living in another state is critically important. We were so fortunate to have found Schoeman Construction after reading many reviews. Once you have met Hennie, Abel, and the team, you realize they are the real deal! We couldn't have made a better choice with our condo renovation. Please understand this was all done during COVID conditions. Our neighbors rave about how polite, clean, respectful and helpful Hennie and the team were throughout the project. We will definitely use them again if they will have us. : read less
- Casco Bay ElectricIt was a wonderful experience! The workers were very professional and considerate as they worked around my family. The job was done on time and on budget. Whenever we had any questions about the project the workers took the time to help us understand the process and address any concerns we might have. Throughout the project the men kept things neat and orderly so that we could continue to function in the house. At the completion of the project they took the extra time to do a thorough clean-up job before they left. We are thrilled with the results of the electrical work and are very pleased with the services that were performed read less
Lights in Hampden
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Halldale Builders is a small, family owned and operated construction company located in Montville, Maine since 1977. We build and remodel homes, barns, and other structures ranging from small projects to much larger scale homes and buildings. We offer our clients custom design and drafting services. We also work with the local Amish community to provide most of our custom interior cabinetry and built-ins. Our professionally trained, long term employees attend regular seminars based on current.. read lessRecent Review:Glenn and his team we incredible! We were a new build and a big undertaking with 3 stories and a large deck on the third floor. They completed all of our framing and making the project fully weather tight. We appreciated Glenn and his teams advice along the way, this project would not have been a success without their recommendations. Following the completion of their work Glenn has remained in touch to provide additional guidance and support, and offered to help us with any obstacles we may face as we work to finish this project. Great experience and highly recommended read lessDani P.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We are independently owned and operated locally, serving Maine since 1992. We have brightened the homes and lives of over 3000 customers over the years and hire only friendly and competent professional painters. Our core values are the basis for my business. They include respecting the individual, deliver what you promise, have pride in what we do and practice continuous improvement read lessRecent Review:I would stay away from this company. I was quoted $5000 to paint only certain sections of my house. Not the entire exterior. Just 2 sections that were in need of painting. The quote also included unnecessary "prep" work like power washing the wood siding and then what - painting over the wet wood? And charging extra to "prime" certain areas when the paint I requested is a paint/primer in one. List goes on and on. I'm in the industry. Please, get another quote before you throw away your hard earned money to these people read lessJeff L.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business that takes pride in our work. We expect 3rd payment up front and a 3rd halfway through and a 3rd upon completion.Recent Review:Job unfinished, work shoddy, owner rude. Company promises "you will not be disappointed with our professionalism and quality of work". Couldn't be farther from the truth. Just a few items we are dissatisfied with: light switch next to front door is obviously not squared to the wall it is noticeably crooked, hanging wires in the basement with wire nuts attached to nothing, junction box installed with no cover, light switches placed randomly some turn nothing on, there are 2 of those, outside plug at back of house not done because they were not sure where to place, I would have suggested it be placed above the french door thresholds height. They were to come back to correct those items and to install the attic light and ceiling fan on the front porch. I was told today they will only do the porch fan, everything else will cost materials and labor. Also I was told that it has "almost been a year" this is wrong as the final check is dated 10/31, so there is an obvious problem with math and recall. Someone has been here 3 times already to correct things like the dryer pug, hanging wires and the refrigerator plug. I would not recommend C and J York Electric to any homeowner who wants a decent job for their money. I was given a non apology "I am sorry You feel this way" and told "to take whatever action you need to". Chris states "you can't expect me to drop everything and run to you" when what I said is to please let me know when you can schedule, documentation and photos all available. Other contractors even commented on the fact that the electrician doing the install was found to be doing nothing and he hoped we were not paying him hourly. This company is unprofessional and has poor quality of work read lessJudy D.
- Business Description:B. McLaughlin Quality Construction LLC has been providing quality home improvement and home building for many years now and prides itself on providing customer satisfaction where other companies fall short. With building nature beyond minimum required minimum codes ensure the customers satisfaction for many years to come. Unlike other contractors, their phone number has not changed since beginning out of college training since 1994, and their belief is to start your job and finish it before s.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent company! Great communication and quality of work, trustworthy people. I highly recommend this company. This house was taken down to the frame and rebuilt with new electric, plumbing, roof, insulation, windows, drywall, floors and custom kitchen. Brian and Larry were very knowledgable and always available to discuss decisions. Brian always kept me updated on progress and returned any missed calls right away. I feel as if I won the lottery in finding this contractor. I was nervous hiring a contractor for the first time after hearing many horror stories about terrible contractors from other people. This company and its people are amazing. I can't say enough about them, I recommend them to everyone for any size project, from decks, roofs to complete remodel projects you can't go wrong with B. McLaughlin Quality Construction read lessLaura C.
- Business Description:Solarian US sells and installs the only globally-proven all-in-one solar lighting system, the Polaris 50, for streets, roadways, parks, parking lots, neighborhoods, community centers and more.
- Business Description:White Mountain Audio Visual has a regional name but our service is not. WMAV has been providing technical coordination for Corporate, Organization and Private meetings and events for over 20 years. We provide service throughout the US, Canada and Europe. WMAV is a one phone call event staging contractor to assist you or meeting planner with whatever needs to be coordinated to make your event a success read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
lights in Hampden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DC Home Systems170 West Road Suite 8
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- DC Home Systems
- Marrone Electrical Service35 Canal St Ste D
- Marrone Electrical Service
- RKO ELECTRIC400 BIRCH ST
- RKO ELECTRIC
- Solarian US2617 Saint Davids Lane
- Solarian US
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc