Protect your family and home by learning how to prevent earthquake damage before one hits. Even some simple steps can help give you peace of mind. The measures you take for an earthquake could also protect your home during other natural disasters.
Get matched with top earthquake retrofitting contractors in Gardiner, ME
There are 0 highly-rated local earthquake retrofitting contractors.
Earthquake Retrofitting Services in Gardiner
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli.. read lessRecent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!! read lessChuck S.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful earthquake retrofitting service articles
Any home that is 25 years or older likely needs retrofitted. An earthquake retrofit costs an average of $4,700. Most jobs range between $3,500-$7,000.
Find earthquake retrofitting contractors in
- West Gardiner
- North Monmouth
- South China
earthquake retrofitting contractors in Gardiner
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters