Grenn Justice Constructions

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2007

Owner-operated. No Subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No Services charges. May contact through email....

Greenwood Landscaping

When Dylan and his team at Greenwood Landscaping are doing work on your property, you know that you are in the best hands. Cost efficient, no smoking, no swearing, and family owned and operated. Every client he works with becomes a customer for life. Call today and book your project!

Viola Ventures LTD

Viola Ventures is a family owned company that offers a wide variety of services including property care, welding, light carpentry, snow plowing and more. Established in 1987, it’s founder, Steven Viola, focused mainly on the welding and snow plowing services. After Steven passed away, Viola Ventures has expanded its base into year round Property Care.

T&A Builders

15 years in construction it's taken me some time to gain all the skills I have to be able to meet the needs of any and all my clients I also would rather lose some money due better job then to leave something not done I would inform client if not in bid then if client didn't wanna pay I would because I take pride what I due wanna due the best job possible for any and all my clients. My business is most repet customers by word of mouth so I make sure things are done fast but efficiently I'm fully insured. Can do any type of roof and can beat most quotes. Most roofs only take one day with my crew, willing to travel I will also due repairs to try buy more time I no things happen and I willing due work with anyone try meet there needs budget anything I have many contacts for many different people and I will be the first one to say I can't due a job but I might be able to get you pointed in the right direction. Also I'm Osha surtified to run machines and equipment to due the job my guys work safely as well staging fall protection and safe work environment

08/06/2013

They did good work and are very cost effective.

Description of Work
They basically rebuilt the interior of my home.

Category remodeling

07/16/2007

I cannot say enough about the quality and workmanship of Ken King. He is absolutely one of the best craftsmen we have ever used. He is punctual, very detail oriented, and we trusted him so much, we gave him the run of the house when we left for vacation.

Description of Work
He redesigned our kitchen and sanded, filled in many holes, primed and painted all 4 of its walls. He then filled in cracks and pockets in the ceiling, priming and painting this as well. He then hand made 2 long drawers for us out of solid oak to match the already existing cabinets we had there. All the paint that was used was high tech latex indoor paint and this part of the job took him about a week or so to finish.

Category home remodeling

FINISHED CARPENTRY, TREE REMOVAL, BUSHWACKING, WEEDING, COMPOSTING, KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING, RECYCLING. INSULATE ATTIC AND BASEMENT, DECKS, GARAGES, LANDSCAPING, PAINTING, SHEETROCKING, COMMERCIAL REMODELS, METAL DOOR, CONSULTING ON SOLAR ELECTRIC AND HEATING INSTALLATION.

OVER $30,000. LARGE ROOFS.

Ask For Details