The Pearce Group Home Inspections

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2007

Additional phone 410-984-1215 Additional e-mail - jeff@tpginspect.com. The Pearce Group. www.tpginspect.com...

MoldGone LLC

MoldGone is a full service mold inspection, air quality testing, remediation, and reconstruction company with over a decade of experience. Our inspectors and technicians carry the highest and most recognized certifications in the industry. Whether your are a residential or commercial customer seeking mold testing or remediation services you can be assured that the project will be professionally managed and properly certified. There are many companies that offer mold remediation - make sure that the company you choose has an industry recognized mold remediation or inspection certification such as the American Council of Accredited Certification (ACAC) or equivalent. MoldGone is unsurpassed in its commitment to customer service excellence, provision of only the highest caliber service, and providing unsurpassed value in every project or inspection delivered. MoldGone's customers have ranged from the residential homeowner to private schools and churches. In fact, when the Sisters at a private Catholic girls school in the Washington, D.C. area needed a company to treat mold in the Sister's private archive room, complete with 100 year-old manuscripts, they entrusted MoldGone, LLC to do the project. On another project that involved removing mold from a 30 foot ceiling above a filled indoor pool, when the scaffolding company wanted several thousand dollars to build the necessary scaffold to reach the treatment area MoldGone built its own providing the customer significant savings. At MoldGone, LLC. we constantly strive to find the most cost effective way to fully address each and every mold condition. MoldGone technicians are trained specifically for mold treatment and remediation. They are also required to have construction experience since many of our projects involve demolition and reconstruction. Technicians are held to the utmost highest levels of quality with each project receiving a thorough walkthrough by management before it is deemed complete.

Offers by MoldGone LLC on Angi
Home Energy Saving Solutions

As a Maryland certified Home Performance with Energy Star contractor, we focus on making homes efficient and comfortable. Our energy audits and energy efficiency improvements usually qualify for generous state incentives and rebates through Pepco, BGE, and Potomac Edison. Mo is the owner/operator at Home Energy Saving Solutions. He has a deep depth of knowledge and experience gained from well over 1000 energy audits. Participation in numerous industry groups and conferences further enhance the expertise brought to each home energy audit. We will inspect your entire home as a system and evaluate energy loss and comfort issues using advanced diagnostic equipment. At the conclusion of the audit you will be presented with a comprehensive report detailing all findings and solutions, along with a payback period for repair and retrofit options.

Offers by Home Energy Saving Solutions on Angi
Basement Detective

As an essential service, Basement Detective is still inspecting and servicing customers. We are taking extra precautions to ensure everyone’s health and safety in serving our customers, including: ✓Cleaning our hands often with soap and/or using hand sanitizer. ✓Wearing gloves during our inspections. ✓Ensuring we are covering any cough or sneeze. ✓Keeping a safe distance from people. ✓Wiping down equipment that is used during our inspections. We are a full service waterproofing and remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on having honest technicians give honest evaluations. We offer solutions and options that are affordable and practical. Our waterproofing solutions carry a fully transferable lifetime warranty. We also offer many flexible financing options. Additional service areas: King George, Warren, Arlington, Clarke, Fairfax, Fauquier, Frederick, Loudoun, Montgomery, Prince George’s & Prince William Counties

01/15/2018

Elaina M.

While he was very detailed in some respects, he overlooked some incredibly obvious and extremely expensive problems. He shrugged off my husband's concerns & did not include that extremely costly issue my husband pointed out, only for us to now be stuck with that cost (b/c the seller pointed out it wasn't in the report). None of the things he missed were hard to see, but we had missed them with our untrained eye, only to discover many of them within a week of moving in. We are talking tens of thousands in immediately necessary repairs. We just trusted his judgement and are woefully sorry we did. No inspector provides a guarantee to catch everything, but they missed downright obvious things that many people we jave spoken with since have said their inpectors paid attention to. Be very cautious in hiring.

Description of Work
We hired him to inpect a home before purchasing.

06/10/2017

Thomas G.

We hired the Pearce Group to do a home inspection for a condo we were purchasing in Ocean City, MD. The President of the company actually did the home inspection for us...which was a very nice touch. The Pearce Group team who handled our inspection was top notch. They inspected the traditional items (hot water heater, AC, kitchen appliances, etc) but also went above and beyond inspecting some of the structural elements of our 6-unit condo building. The President of PG actually spent time under the building and provided very insightful feedback to us. I asked whether this was normal to do this thorough of an inspection and the inspector said, "This is normal for the Pearce Group but I don't believe other inspection companies provide this thorough of an inspection." I was also really impressed by the different areas of knowledge that the inspection team had about local Ocean City build standards and environmental policies. The Pearce Group really knows a lot about the local Ocean City, MD real estate landscape. The feedback from the inspection was invaluable as we completed our negotiations with the sellers. I would highly recommend the Pearce Group for a home inspection if you intend to purchase real estate in Ocean City, MD.

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we appreciate the feedback....Jeff Pearce

05/24/2017

Darlene H.

`Unprofessional....didn't keep his word about seeing me in person.

Description of Work
Jeffrey Pearce did a home inspections for the potential buyer. He came in my home knock the door off track, slid the shower rack down the wall, came in from the outside tracking everything in the inside, than he realize he didn't put mud covers on, after me just looking at him. He put numerous generalize statements on the report, which I had to get documentation saying that it was done. When I called him to complain about the items that he disrupted, he stated he would talk to me when he came to pick up radon equipment, he sent someone else, never apologize. His inspections won unlimited and very invasive, I thought it's suppose to be the other way around, I feel inspections should be accurate at all times and not generalized. I also have pictures of the item that he disrupted in my home.

05/16/2017

Brian E.

Mr. Pearce did a great job. He spent hours at our eventual home and during his time he thoroughly examined our crawl space, got on the every level of our roof and did a fully inspection of our shingles, ridgeline, gutters, he inspected our attic, basement, systems, and every level of the home and prompted provided a detailed report o his findings. There we some things wrong with the house and he let us know about them all in detail. and through the work of Mr. Pearce, my wife and I were able to make an educated decision about the house. Yes, I would hire him again and feel he did a great job. I have subsequently referred him to friends and co-workers.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing

03/16/2014

Kharia H.

So I read the reviews prior to going with this Home Inspector. He was actually recommended to me by my Realtor. I was a little hesitant but my Realtor has been very good with me (her name is Leslie) and has not led me astray yet so I decided to use him. I am a first time home-buyer so I will say that I am inexperienced. I will say that he was very upfront regarding cost and also regarding limitations of his inspections. I will say from reading the other reviews I think they made one huge mistake I really don't think they were with him the entire home inspection. I NEVER left his side. Not from a lack of trust but truly from the perspective of this was a major purchase and I wanted to know everything about the house that he knew. We first started with an inspection of my septic tanks. Luckily for me my septic tanks lids were not buried so he didn't have to dig for them. They were easily accessible. He explained in great detail about how the septic system works and some of the things that I should be watching out for and some of the things that I should do to help keep my septic system running properly. Any question that I asked no matter how and quot;crazyand quot; I felt it was, he answered. So while he was looking at my septic tank he started the Water Yield test which definitely took some time. Some of the water from the water yield he used to prompt my septic tank to pump which definitely took a while because my tank is pretty big :-). He explained to me why I have 2 tanks and what they are used for . He showed me what he was looking for and how he was making his determination. While this was going on he next used a pair of high power binoculars to view the backside of the roof. I had read on several different sites about different ways an inspector can inspect the roof (really I just wanted to know how it should be done). We were outside for quite some time and not once did he go inside except to the basement to deal with the water yield test. (He had already gotten samples of the water for that send off test). We then walked around the perimeter and her looked at the structure of my deck He explained to me what to do in the winter regarding my outside faucets. He inspected the entire perimeter and inspected the roof from various angles and even took time to look at the roofs of other homes in the community. He inspected the retaining wall around my property as well. We were outside in the freezing cold (if you have been around for the winters in MD this year you know how cold it's been) for several hours. Once the outside portion of the inspection was done we moved inside. He cleaned up everything from his outside inspection and then moved inside. He brought his own hand held vac---I wasn't sure why until we went up into the attic and even wore shoe covers inside the home. He checked EVERY electrical socket, EVERY faucet inside the home, EVERY shower and tub, heck he even closed and opened all the doors in the home---he respectfully closed some in my face (LOL!) to make sure that there were in good working order, didn't stick or have any issues. He checked my garage and the attic in my garage and stated there were some engineering changes that I should make sure were approved by the home builder! He then when upstairs and checked every room and checked to make sure there was no significant water in my shower. He also checked my second attic and this is where the handy-vac became handy because he vacuumed up the insulation that came with him when he left the attic. Very good attention to detail. Overall being a first time home-buyer I definitely feel I have a great understanding of my new home and have a good plan on how to take care of it. I found Jeff Pearce to be very professional, pleasant, informative. He did not make me feel rushed and answered all my questions no matter how silly I felt they were. I even asked him how to zip up my furnace because the zipper was broken! While my father and Realtor laughed at me Jeff just smiled and explained that the zipper wasn't broken and educated me why it was designed that way. I had an overall great experience. I gave him a and quot;Band quot; on price because well I would have loved to get all this done for free but really and truly for the amount of time that he took and the patience that he had and the thoroughness of his report I definitely feel that I got my money's worth. I highly recommend anyone looking to have a thorough home inspection give him a call. He's worth every penny....Gee I hope his rates won't go up because of this review :-)!

Description of Work
Home Inspection, Termite Inspection, Well Yield, Well Inspection, Septic Inspection

11/21/2013

Joseph M.

Jeff Pearce did an outstanding job inspecting my rental home. He was both thorough and professional in his work He arrived early--expalined the entire process tio me--answered all my questions. (I had a lot of detailed questions about ther house's foundation and drainage--A big concern for me.) The home Inspection took around 3.25 hours and I walked with Jeff every step of the way. He answered all my detailed questions and went beyond what is expected in every phase of the inspection. He took pictures of every one of the over 30 issues he identified in the home. I received the detailed report later that evening and along with my Realtor and identified the top items that needed to be corrected before we listed the property. We were able to correct all the major issues, We listed and sold the property in 10 days. There were only 5 issues identified by the buyer and we corrected them for only $250. Jeff saved us lots of money and aggravation thru his thorough Home Inspection. Jeff also did both a Radon and Termite inspection that were both okay. The Bottom line is that I will use Jeff in the future on all my properties and have no hesitation to recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Home Inspection Radon Inspection Termite Inspection

04/25/2013

Daniel C.

On the day of the inspection, Jeff showed up early, was extremely friendly, and patiently answered all our questions as we followed him around the interior and exterior of the house. We had a lot of questions, as first time homebuyers. He went up on the roofs of the house, took a ton of photos, explained options for how to fix the problems he found (and the various costs ranges those fixes would likely incur), and agreed to highlight a lot of the more tricky issues we discussed in his written inspection report. My parents (who actually own this Angie's List account) were there as well, and he was extremely polite to them when they had some additional questions. My parents thought that Jeff was great as well, and definitely good value for the money. Regarding his inspection report, it was fantastic. It was organized in an extremely logical and straightforward way, and we continue to refer to it as we fix issues in the house. He has a system of letting the client know whether a problem really needs to be fixed immediately, or if it is something that we should watch over time. This is a wonderful tool, because it helped us to properly prioritize the work we need to do to fix up the house. The house we bought is 73 years old and had some renters living in it. They seemed like nice, conscientious people, but since they weren’t the owner we wanted Jeff to come back to make sure that the house did not deteriorate in the 4-5 weeks between his initial inspection and closing. The roof, in particular, had some significant problems and we didn’t want water damage to deteriorate the structural integrity of the house. When Jeff came back the day of closing, he went up on the roof to check the work that the owner had done to fix the roof problems Jeff identified in the report. When he discovered that the owner’s “fix” had not really worked (I don't think it was the owner's fault...the contractor may have not known what he was doing), he offered to take some tar and use it to seal up the portion of the roof where the shingles kept peeling up. He made this fix at no charge, even though we offered to pay him. I just can't imagine what more Jeff could have done to help us. His Inspection Report really stands out, ebcause it is just so thorough and helpful. We will refer to that document for months to come as we fix all the little issues around our 73-year-old home.

Description of Work
Though we were first time homebuyers, we did our research and knew what constituted a good inspection and inspector versus a bad one. Jeff Pearce did a fantastic job for us. We cannot imagine what more he could have done for us throughout the inspection process. He spent about 2.5 to 3 hours at the house, was patient with us and our exclusive buyer’s agent, and demonstrated that he had a lot of knowledge to do this work. Jeff performed a full home inspection, including checking for termites. He had all the tools necessary to do the job in his truck, and he was not at all afraid to squeeze into tight spaces, go up onto roofs, and inspect problems from several different angles (such as issues under the kitchen sink, 1st floor bathroom floor, and attic) to ensure that he fully understood what the problem was and could advise us accordingly. Jeff did a great job for us, and I think that anyone would be happy going with him. It is important, we think, that homeowners take an active role in the home inspection process, mainly by following Jeff around and letting him show you the specific issues he finds. He was great to work with and really served his role as inspector/advisor extremely well. We could not have asked for anything more with Jeff. It was a wonderful experience, and we will absolutely work with Jeff again in the future if/when we buy another home. Jeff is great value for the money.

03/16/2013

robert K.

The inspection was thorough and professional. Due to the additional water pressure and septic tank inspections and the condition of the home Mr. Pearce spent over five hours on the inspection, more than the normal period of time spent on easier properties to inspect. During the course of the inspection Mr. Pearce uncovered a number of significant issues with the home, including internal basement ceiling mold due to years of water sepage that would require professional remediation (much as asbestos is remediated) and other structural issues with the home. Although the house was a visual charmer, my wife and I decided to walk away from the large amount of work and time that would have been required to bring the house up to our standards. One week later I purchased another home that was in pristine condition and I also had Mr. Pearce conduct that inspection. On the basis of the results of the second inspection, with only minor issues, we closed on the second home. I was thoroughly satisfied with Pearce's Inspections of both houses and credit Mr. Pearce's objective, professional and diplomatic assessment of the first home for helping insure that I did not make a serious financial mistake.

Description of Work
Jeff Pearce did a complete home inspection for me on a 18 year old home in a prime residential area of Maryland, including mechanicals, structure, well water pressure, septic and radon. This was a direct home owner to buyer purchase with neither party represented by a real estate agent, so the inspection was a critical component of whether I would continue with the purchase. I am experienced home purchaser. This was to be my eighth home purchased. In addition, the corporate relocation department of my company reports to me. Over my 30+ year career I have been responsible for the purchase, maintenance and repair and sale of over 1,000 corporate employees homes. The Pearce Group was recommended to me by my real estate attorney who is an experienced professional in the area.

03/16/2013

robert K.

The inspection went fine and was uneventful. Mr. Pearce identified issues that I asked the owners to correct and they did prior to the closing. These included missing and cracked roof shingles, a clogged gutter system (even with leaf guard) that required removal and cleaning, exterior wood and house trim that needed to be repaired or replaced, radon in excess of acceptable limits, several windows that needed repair due to broken seals or were inoperative, and several minor plumbing and HVAC issues. This totaled approximately $4,500. Mr. Pearce called me several days prior to our scheduled inspection and recommended that we move it up several days to avoid a bad weather front that was coming in, which could possibly have hindered the external portion of the inspection. We did and were grateful for the suggestion which allowed us to get a complete inspection in within the five days permitted under our purchase agreement.

Description of Work
Standard home inspection of a home in a Columbia, MD, subdivision on city water and sew.

02/19/2013

Alyssa C.

My experience with Jeff Pearce has gone from good to bad to horrific. My husband and I are first-time homebuyers and the house we are looking to purchase is a small cape cod in a rural area with a deep well and septic tank--none of which either of us have experience with. After reading these wonderful reviews on Angie's List and speaking briefly with Jeff over the phone, I felt comfortable with him--he seemed knowledgeable and appeared to have a lot of experience, and was very friendly. We hired him because he was the only inspector I found who did everything we needed: home inspection, septic inspection, well yield and water testing, and a termite inspection. I overlooked the higher rates he charged simply for convenience. On the day of the inspection, January 29th, Jeff arrived on time and started working from the outside in. Now here is where the experience turns bad. The septic inspection was a disaster. In fact, it was not an inspection at all--he poked around a little, dug a small hole where he thought the lid might be, and explained that it would be an extra charge for him to dig further. He went on to say that he didn't think the tank was accessible--there was a pipe going over top of the tank, and he couldn't figure out why it was there. He continued to say that whatever condition the tank was in most likely was not good, and that we would need to spend about $1200 to put in risers and a new lid to fix this issue. If the tank needed to be replaced, he informed us, it would be upwards of $20-30,000. As we panicked, he moved on to perform the home inspection. He seemed to be thoroughly inspecting the whole house. At this point, we were more concerned with the possible deal-breaking septic non-inspection. When he finished he asked if we had any questions, answered them to the best of his ability, we paid him and went home to speak to the selling agent about the septic issue. Over the next few days, little issues began to surface. We mentioned in our feedback on his website that we felt that we shouldn't have been charged the $235 for the septic inspection since he had not actually inspected the tank. The report was delivered to us the evening of the inspection. It was missing photos of the issues he outlined regarding the septic tank. Jeff emailed me the next day, apologized and agreed to refund the septic inspection fee. He even provided an excuse: and quot;Our goal is to open all the tanks. Truth be told I was feeling pretty bad yesterday and today got some minor surgery after visiting a Surgeon for the issue. I was really trying to stay focused and do a good job for you and let that slip by.and quot; RED FLAG. We did eventually receive a check for $200 (February 8th), and another for $35 (February 9th), which made us wonder why someone with 12 years of experience at the same company could not remember how much he routinely charges for septic inspections. He provided an excuse for the lack of timeliness in refunding our money: and quot;Sorry for the delay I will get the check out today its been a rough week and have not been to office this week yet.and quot; This is the email I sent to Jeff after we had the septic tank inspected and pumped by a wonderful man, Mr. Boswell: Mr. Pearce, I'm going to be honest with you--I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the overall experience I've had with you. I understand that you were not feeling well and whatever is ailing you is impacting your ability to work; however, it is not my job as your client to be sympathetic to that fact. As a professional, you should have rescheduled in order to be able to do the job you were hired to do as thoroughly and efficiently as possible. I know that you were not as thorough with the rest of the inspection for several reasons. Your first mistake was with the septic tank. Today was our second inspection. As soon as the inspector got to the property, he located the tank AND the cap to the front of the tank, which had been removed and replaced by the round stone when they added the pipe that you were unable to determine the purpose for. Chris asked what the purpose might be and without any hesitation, the inspector said that they probably had a camper or trailer on the property at some point and that pipe was likely functioning as a and quot;sewer hookup.and quot; Before doing any digging he probed around and was able to determine that the tank was fairly new, he outlined exactly where the tank was located, and estimated its approximate size. He was dead on. He then proceeded to dig in the same spot where you had been digging. He dug up your gloves, by the way, and although the house is not mine yet, I do not appreciate that you littered on someone's property. I've attached a photo of the hole he dug. It wasn't much larger than yours. There was a perfectly intact concrete cover over the back of the 1000 gallon tank, which he lifted to expose the inside of the tank. He pumped and inspected it for $400 and it passed with flying colors. He also said that if we wanted to install the risers that you suggested, he would've done everything for $700--and that $1200 was unnecessary and outrageous. He even went above and beyond and took a look at the pipes from the kitchen sink that you noted. He figured out where those mysterious drains ended up (outside of the fence and into the woods behind the house). He noticed that not only is there nothing keeping the animals out from under the addition next to the septic tank, but also that the insulation is falling down or not present under the pipes that run under our master bathroom--which means the pipes could freeze and burst if it's not fixed. That was never mentioned in your inspection report. After all of that, we decided to check out the dishwasher which and quot;had no power to it.and quot; I don't know WHAT you were looking at, or what you tried to do to get it to turn on, but when we pressed the START button it STARTED. I was also informed by Cathy that the homeowners found that you left lights, fans, air, etc. on in the house after you were finished. I work in a field where you have to be on your toes and focused 100% of the time because there are lives in your hands. If you show up sick, tired, hungover, whatever--you're sent home. It's not safe and it's not professional. I feel that because you knew that we were a young couple buying their first home, you took advantage of us not knowing exactly what to look for or what questions to ask. Your admission of feeling ill not only makes you look unprofessional, it makes me start to think, and quot;Well what else was he too lazy to inspect? What did he miss?and quot; I put my trust into you as a professional and I expected you to help us. Instead, you performed a sub-par inspection and caused me unnecessary stress. I may have walked into this not knowing much, but you should know this--I am a FAST learner, and the more I've learned, the more p***** off I've become. Here is what I am happy with: the well yield test and the water test. I would like to assume you checked thoroughly for termites but after all of this I still wonder, and quot;What did he miss because he wasn't feeling well enough to do his job properly?and quot; I firmly believe you owe us a refund for the home inspection at a minimum. I hope that as a professional you can hold yourself accountable and do the right thing by clients who so trusted you. He responded with a defense of his findings and stated: and quot;It appears the consensus is I have no idea what I'm doing.and quot; Jeff failed to address our concerns or offer any rendition of an apology. My husband and I have continued to pursue this issue and Mr. Pearce has expressed that he feels that we are and quot;bullying and harassingand quot; him. Still no apology, still no admission that he had no business performing any inspection on a day that he felt so terrible that he had surgery the following day. The whole reason I hired Jeff is because he was a one-stop shop for all the inspections we needed. I overlooked the incredibly high inspection rate ($385 for 1288 square feet) for the convenience. Never, ever would I recommend this man to my worst enemy. He is horribly unprofessional, has too many licenses to truly specialize in any one area, and clearly is most concerned with making money.

Description of Work
Home/Well/Septic/Termite Inspection, Water Testing

Category home inspection

At The Pearce Group Home Inspections we try to learn from every inspection we perform on how we can best serve our clients. Before every inspection I give the following quote: " I want to inform you on the Home Inspection process. We will start on the outside then go to the lowest level and work our way back to the attic. I urge you to stay with me be observant and ask questions its all about doing the best job I can for you... you wont bother me. This is the pre-inspection agreement (hand to client) please read through that make sure I have your named spelled correctly as well as your email as thats where we will send the report later today" I arrived ten minutes before the client and the inspection start time which is why I got a C instead of F. After giving the above referenced opening quote, the clients asked if I had a tape measure and spent the next hour measuring for curtains, drapes and furniture. As I climbed the 8:12 pitch roof and combed through the outside of this house, the clients remained inside despite my recommendations. I will upload the report for anyone to see per Angies List request soon. Later I discovered through a conversation with the Listing Agent, who represents the Seller, helped them write the contract. Additionally, they were acting without a Professional Real Estate agent to represent their best interests. Naturally, all the issues I found she said were not present. The kitchen sink drain was exiting the side of the home and daylighting/draining in rear yard. The client was unhappy I did not find the outlet which was beyond a fence I suspected was the property line. A professional agent would explain to client as I did where this pipe eventually outlets is not important it needs to be capped inside or ran to the septic by a licensed plumber. I spent over an hour locating the septic tank and digging for the access lid which had a stone at grade opening and a hand made stacked brick opening. Access ports for septic tanks are required to be above grade and accessible. The septic had a pipe running across the lid which I would not cut to open the tank. The clients were frustated as was the listing agent (sellers represantive) so I returned the fee of $235 even though my job was complete. They had another inspector come who said it was ok. The pipe was for a camper to drain its sewage into the tank also a violation of law. I informed the client the access was not large enough to pump sewage from. The agent called me a liar and a disgusting human being and demaned I apoligize to her client the seller for accuzing him of lying. Unfortuanately for the client this septic will fail and due to the lot size and major changes in regualtion by the State of MD and EPA and its proximity to the Chesapeake Bay a BAT (Best Available Technology System) or Sand Mound may have to replace it costing up to 20K. It is my job to inform the client of all potential issues assocaited with this major component of the home. The listing agent stated she would report me to the State and her Broker for being an alarmist and calling her client a liar. I stand by my findings and all statements. First and foremost, I stand for the best interest of my clients! My last phone conversations with the Listing Agent who I never met in person, only spoke to on the phone, was to say at the very least "alarming" . At one point I excused myself from the conversation after she made some extremely inapporpirate statements about me.. a person she had never met to this date. I do not, and will never, succomb to fear tactics such as this. The client stated unless I returned the entire fee for Home Inspection, Water Testing and Well Yield she would set out to "trash my reputation" It was then we ceased all conversation. As a business owner, having an upset customer really weighs heavily on me. The emails I received made me nauscious as this cleint clearly felt I was not looking out for their best interest. So I've made some stipulations for us to best serve our clients and prevent these issues in the future. If you would like the Pearce Group to represent your interest in a comprehensive home Inspection you must. 1. Be represented by a Professional Real Estate Agent onsite during the inspection process. 2. One person follow the inspector and actively praticipate in the Home Inspection process at all times. The Pearce Group routinely performs inspections for clients being represented by top 1% agents and the most successful, largest real estate company in the United States located here in Maryland. They refer our services because we are high quality, top notch, thorough and want the very best inspections for our clients. We provide that on a daily basis and this is why we have been successful in business and serving the public. Our integrity would no allow us to refund a fee we earned to prevent a bad report or the "trashing of our Reputation " promised by the client. Please take the time to look through all the Angies List Home Inspectors Education and Experience to decide who is best to suite your needs. There are many great companies in your area and on this list. Warm Regards, Jeff Pearce (Owner Chief Inspector)

Home inspections, Radon and Termite Inspections, Mold Testing and Remediation, Septic Well and Water Quality Testing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard