American Leak Detection - Maryland

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2010

4.1

American Leak Detection of Maryland offers leak detection on: water lines, sewer lines, concrete slabs/ asphalt, bathroom damages, roof leaks, water intrusion, boiler systems, radiant heat systems, pools, spas, irrigation/ sprinkler systems without causing additional damages. American Leak Detection of Maryland has over 14 years of experience in the industry, with knowledgeable technicians and outstanding customer service. We work with insurance companies throughout the United States, and provide customers with knowledge of how to fix the leak. American Leak Detection of Maryland is an independently owned and operated franchise, available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm to speak with an industry experienced customer representative....

Ehrhardt Brothers Quality Plumbing, Inc

Ehrhardt Brothers Quality Plumbing, Inc. has been a trusted name in the community for local, friendly, honest plumbing services in Howard County, Maryland for over 25 years. We're licensed, insured professionals specializing in all things plumbing and gas. Whether repairs, installations or renovations, residential or commercial, water heaters, sewers; you name it... at Ehrhardt Brothers, we will respond promptly to your calls and provide experienced, trained technicians to service all your plumbing needs. Friendly, Honest, Knowledgeable and Locally Owned. Best Plumbers and gas fitters in Howard County and near you.

08/01/2017

decided to go somewhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We asked for a price assessment, and fining the root cause of leak. We were told no matter what are the results, the price 700 per 2 hours, and no guarantee whatsoever.

03/21/2017

Underground water leak detection is as much an art as a science. I would say that they were diligent and professional, but it took several visits to pinpoint the multiple leaks. They are expensive, but sometimes you need to use specialists in spite of the cost...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determine if one or more underground water leaks were present and identify their location.

07/21/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them come out for a leak in my basement ceiling, they were prompt in their response, but were ultimately unable to to find where the leak was coming from. Its not a plumbing issue, which is great, but now I have to wait until the next big rain storm to see if it happens again. |$450 flat rate is a little expensive in my opinion if they're not able to find the source of the leak.

06/30/2016

Tech identified my main leak source in about 20 minutes.  Since I paid for a minimum of 2 hours service, I asked him to look at the many other leaks I had had around my house to confirm my suspicions on them.    He did and also found that my roof (twice fixed already) was still leaking.     It was expensive, but much less so than an unnecessary repair (replacing windows) many were trying to get me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Confirmed source of long-standing leaks in multiple locations around house.

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had no water in house due to a leak that the plumber could not find. Insurance set up a visit from American Leak. The rep found the leak and had our water flowing again in no time. Very friendly, helpful, professional. Yes, I would use them again.

CATEGORY plumbing

Leak detection without destruction for homes, commercial properties, residential communities, industrial, insurance claims, and pools. Providing a full report of where the leak(s) are for the property owner for repair and also providing a report/ photos for insurance claim related leaks.

American Leak Detection of Maryland does not offer any repair services. Consumer must locate a suitable vendor for all repairs.