Go Totally Green

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

1711 Mallard Ct

Upper Marlboro, MD 20774

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Mowing, Trimming, Flower Beds, Mulching, Aeration, De-Thatching, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Yard Cleanup, Weed Pulling. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

lawn care (11)lawn & landscaping (4)mulch delivering (2)leaf removal (2)lawn treatment (2)tree service (1)deck cleaning (1)

07/30/2021

They did a very good job. I am very pleased. They provided a very reasonable price and we recommend them to others, Kenneth Simmons, Jonathan Morales, David Richardson and Jermaine Brown. They deserve it! We are very proud of their service. It was a very god work.

Description of Work
They plant a beautiful flowers, they did mulch, trimming and they cleaned up as well.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/28/2021

They were excellent. I they deserve the superior award. all other people are very satisfied. i even recommend them to my neighbors. they did more than i expected, they exceeded my expectation..

Description of Work
marching, planting, lawn care and landscaping.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

05/28/2021

Kenneth did an outstanding job. He was timely and extremely professional throughout the process. My yard looks lovely. He provided a fair estimate and payment methods prior to beginning the job. I will definitely use his company again.

Description of Work
Shrubs trimmed, tree removal, mulch replacement

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

03/06/2021

On time, excellent job, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

11/23/2020

Ken was extremely professional. The yard was left immaculate. I will definitely call on him for other lawn care services.

Description of Work
Leaf removal/yard cleanup

Category leaf removal,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/14/2020

It went great. Go Totally Green arrived on sight Saturday morning and got the work done, even though I was not there to supervise. My yard looks much nicer. I needed alittle weeding, and I have drift rose buses that need to e trimmed so they fon't become overgrown nex spring/summer. I also asked that Go Totally Green take care to carefully place my solar lights and flagstaones after the work was c...

Description of Work
General yaed cleanup, weeding, putting down weed deterrent ad refreshing of mulch.

Category lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

09/30/2020

Kenneth was very responsive. He completed the job quickly and efficiently. My mother's yard looked horrible until Kenneth and his made it look beautiful again. He and his team are my new go-to lawn care providers!!!

Description of Work
My mothers lawn needed attention

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/30/2020

These guys were great. I called and they came right over with their equipment. I just bought a house and the grass had gotten really high. They were able to tame the monster that was my yard quickly and well. I'm planning to higher them again to remove a downed tree.

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/14/2020

They came out promptly, which was a relief because my regular person had surgery and the lawn needed professional work. I tried to do some, but have shoulder issues, so it really needed help. GTG was very professional, mowing edging, and using the blower to clear my driveway and walk.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, edging, plus some extra overgrowth trimmed with an edger

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/31/2020

It went excellent. My minis lawn had over grown weeds and shrubs and her bushes were a mess. Vincent did well over what was expected. I could actually enter her lawn in a contest, It looks that good!I would definitely recommend him.😊

Description of Work
Lawn mowed, bushes trimmed and weeds removal

Category lawn treatment