Fuentes Renovations

Founded 2018 •

3406 Brinkley Rd

Temple Hills, MD 20748

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

flooring (3)interior painting (2)home remodeling (2)handyman (2)basement remodeling (1)woodworking (1)

02/19/2021

Basement Renovation

Description of Work
Excellent! Pedro and his team (Fuentes Renovations) were wonderful and very professional. Everything Pedro said went as planned from beginning to the end. The work done is superb from ripping out all the old water damaged walls carpet and pad etc. to completely rebuilding it and making it look better than it did. Pedro was very responsive with communication and I never was worried throughout the entire process. I highly recommend “Fuentes Renovations” if you want quality and work done correctly.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

01/08/2021

This is the second time I've used the Fuentes Renovations team. This time, they removed a double window from my den and installed a French Door external access to my pool and patio. The team is always punctual and courteous. My wife and I work from home and the team managed to perform their remodeling job with very little impact to our work schedule. The work they completed is perfect; my wife and...

Description of Work
Window replaced with French Doors and steps

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Review for Fuentes Renovations - 3406 Brinkley Rd, Temple Hills, MD - 39124431

12/24/2020

I give Fuentes Renovations my highest review. Pedro and his team (Brian and Francisco) were on site for about 3 weeks. In that time, they consulted on my floorplan (opened the space - removed a wall), did the demo, and transformed my very dated home into a totally-new, clean, and modern space. They did all of this on schedule and budget. The team is detail-oriented and provides high quality for a ...

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation, floor-plan remodeling, flooring and paint.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

Review for Fuentes Renovations - 3406 Brinkley Rd, Temple Hills, MD - 39103319

11/06/2020

They did a good job. They were professional, courteous and they have a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Interior Painting and Flooring Installation

Category flooring contractor,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Remodeling - General, Kitchen, Bathroom, Basements Home Repairs, Siding, Decks, Drywall, Painting, Windows, Doors, Roofing, Plumbing, Electrical, Framing, Trim, Carpet, Flooring, Ceramic Tile, Patios

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check