AK Contracting LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2015

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

A.K. Contracting formed in 2015 is licensed by the State of Maryland Home Improvement Commission. We are family owned and operated. We guarantee customer satisfaction not only with lowest material cost possible, better labor rates, and professional craftsmanship!...

Torres Concerte Finisher LLC

My services stand out from other concrete competitors because I have over 11years of experience with commercial and residential concrete work. Prior to starting my own business in concrete a work for a big companies in Mariland Washington and PA..

JNT Enterprises

JNT Enterprises is a Pasadena, Maryland based concrete, commercial concrete, demolition experts, excavation, retaining walls and hardscaping company providing quality work and services to both commercial and residential customers with over 20 years of experience. Our company policy is to provide all of our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you're not satisfied with our work, then we're not done. This is why JNT Enterprises has become a reputable and trusted operator in the greater Pasadena area. For residential and commercial customers alike, we do driveway installations or expansions, sidewalks, steps, masonry repair, pool demolition, retaining walls, footing installation & repair. We also specialize in concrete installations and demo. We are licensed and insured and if you need any work performed with heavy equipment call us! Additional e-mail - Info@JNTDigs.com

Concrete Solutions LLC

You deserve only the best! Every member of our finishing crew has a minimum of 20 years of experience. Our superintendent of all field operations has 33 years of experience with a strong commercial background. We have the solutions geared specifically for your project.

04/18/2017

Mr Basnight was very polite and professional. He arrived on time and completed the work in a relatively short time. I definitely recommend this company and I will be using it in the future, in fact, I have already made plans for him to do some additional work.

Description of Work
The wood under my front door was damaged years ago by termites and another handyman covered it with another piece of wood. That wood had started to warp and come apart. I contacted ‘A.K. Contracting’ on 4/16/17 and Mr. Basnight arrived early the next morning to do a free estimate. As agreed, the work was completed today, 4/18/17, and I’m very pleased with the results! He replaced the original damaged board, painted it and even painted the entire frame around the door and the porch's support post!!

Category remodeling

11/14/2016

It went very well. As a matter of fact he is going to be remodeling our bathroom in the basement. Very professional and reliable.

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category remodeling

05/06/2016

It went the way it should go; wonderfully! He was very bright, reliable, careful, responsible. If he isn't sure about something, he will look it up. He is a believer in research. He takes pride in his work! He really wants to do a good job.

Description of Work
Waterproofed my basement and it worked! He also did some small carpentry for me, such as shelves. Also laid vinyl tiles.

Category remodeling,basement waterproofing

The services that A.K. Contracting offers are both Commercial and Residential renovations, restorations, and Decoration. As a licensed General Contractor we don't provide electrical, HVAC or plumbing services, HOWEVER, we have partnered with skilled and experienced companies in these areas as well. As such we can provide the complete range of customer satisfaction in their Home Improvement or Commercial Projects!

N/A