B&E Restorations

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

B&E Restorations is a locally-owned full-service painting and pressure washing company that has been serving MD, DC, and VA residents for nearly 10 years....

GEC Painting Inc

GEC Painting Inc. is a family owned company that knows how to satisfy their clients; we always go the extra length to ensure your demands are met and that your expectations are surpassed. We work hard to understand the vision you have for your residence and we dedicate ourselves towards achieving it. GEC Painting takes pride in being the best home improvement company in the region. It is our perseverance, integrity, and diligence that has allowed us to come so far in the industry. Plus, the word of mouth of loyal clients has helped us achieve much success. For a beautiful home, work with GEC Painting Inc. today

Brashear Lawn and Landscaping

Want a beautiful maintained lawn at an affordable price give us a call! Local owned and operated since 2013. premium landscape service, quality and customer service is our highest priority.

Offers by Brashear Lawn and Landscaping  on Angi
Pro Washing Services

PRO WASHING SERVICES is a family owned and operated company based in Gaithersburg, MD. WE STRIVE FOR 100% SATISFACTION. We offer competitive rates and timely services. We provide hot and cold water cleaning far surpasses results offered by conventional power washing methods. Our combination of skilled, experienced technicians, the use of top quality products, and friendly professional customer service. PRO WASHING SERVICES has been servicing residential customers in the Washington Metropolitan area , providing them with reliable and safe results oriented pressure washing services. Our experienced team uses a specialized soft washing technique to clean your house sidings, shed or business premises. It can be used to give a building a quick fresh look or as a preparation step before painting the house. A SOFT WASH for the exterior of your house is a sustainable cleaning process with great results. Soft washing uses a low pressure cleaning process which is environmentally friendly and effective.The cleaning solution is specially blended for your surface and building. In contrast to the power washing technique, during soft washing the cleaning solution is applied at low pressure to the surface. Advantages of soft washing: Eliminates algae, mold, mildew, moss and fungus Low pressure avoids accidental water damage of house Protects garden with plants and grass around house Safe cleaning of softer external surfaces No damage of window seals It's our goal to provide quality service to help your needs and save your money. YOU DESERVE THE BEST. YOU DESERVE PRO WASHING SERVICES 10% DISCOUNT FOR ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICES!

Offers by Pro Washing Services  on Angi

09/18/2018

Evan came for estimate the day after I spoke with them. We felt the price was reasonable - two coats of paint, they supplied the paint. They were able to start in 10 days which fit our schedule. Moe and Mel came on schedule, and proceeded to give us the most careful, professional painting we have ever had! The quality of their work and attention to detail was exceptional. We plan to have them retu...

Description of Work
Living room, family room, hallway- walls, ceilings, windows and trim needed painting.

Category interior painters

04/08/2017

It took a lot more coats of paint than originally planned because I bought the wrong paint. But Evan worked the extra hours to leave the ceiling looking beautiful. Thank you! I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
They painted a wood beam ceiling.

Category interior painters

11/15/2015

I did not utilizes the service.

Description of Work
I did not utilizes the service because they did not cover my area. They quickly responded and made a recommendation of another provider whom they believe could perform the service. Unfortunately the other provider did not provide service in my area either (Guess I'm in a white space area). They acted very professionally during my interaction.

Category house painters

10/20/2015

It didn't go so well. The Angies List deal was 8 hours of painting for $349, which on the surface is a good deal. We built a new home and had the builder finish the garage interior to a paint ready condition. I called the provider and asked if they would be able to paint the interior of my garage within the 8 hours listed on the special. The provider said they could, but it would help if they had ...

Description of Work
Provider painted interior of my garage

Category house painters,interior painters

Hi [Member name], We were very disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we make every attempt to do what it takes to achieve that. I would like to take a few minutes to address your concerns. During our initial contact with you, you were advised you that this is not typically a job that could be done in 8 hours. As you re...

10/06/2015

Instead of sending one painter for eight hours, they sent two painters for four hours. They got our entire dining room painted and painted the ceiling in the dining room and kitchen. They did a good job, the paint looks nice. There are a few spots that will need touching up, but only one or two and we still need to install the trim, so we will be touching up anyways. All in all, given the coupon p...

Description of Work
We purchased a coupon for 8 hours of a painter's work. He painted an entire room, including ceiling.

Category house painters,interior painters

[removed member info], Thank you for your positive comments. We enjoyed working with you and hope you will call us in the future for your painting needs. B&E Restorations

09/22/2015

I saw the deal for $249 pressure wash for my house and decided to go for it since I was having a party soon at my house and my siding was incredibly dirty. When I called they scheduled me for the very next day! I asked "is this price just for the front of the house, or the whole house?" I questioned this, because I have seen pressure washing advertised for almost double what they were charging. She said, it was for the front, but they would do the whole house for the same price. I was pleased with that, since the back of the house was covered in bugs and dirt. Evan arrived promptly on time and was very professional and personable. I told him my concerns that my house was very old (1800's) and the siding was of unknown age and in questionable condition. Evan carefully and methodically washed the whole house. When he was done, I was not happy with the way my windows were streaked badly --because the house was so dirty it ran down on the already dirty windows and they looked worse than before. (Hint- next time I'll combine pressure washing followed by a window cleaning). But Evan wanted me to be happy so he went back and concentrated on getting the windows looking better. Then he even helped me my wipe down my all glass front storm door with windex. You really can't ask for more. My house looks great and the service was great. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Pressure Washed my house.

Category house painter

08/12/2015

Very easy experience. I've used B&E several times because they're always prompt, professional and they provide quality work. My restaurant needed a painting makeover and that's exactly what they gave it. Wish I could count on all contractors this way. Amy

Description of Work
Interior painting of my restaurant.

Category interior painter

08/12/2015

Evan completed my project today - power washing house. He was prompt, courteous and knowledgable. Very much a joy to work with. He came fully prepared to work, worked steadily without interrupting me. He is safety-conscious and took care to protect my plants and property. I plan to retain him again for other restoration work that his company provides. I am pleased to recommend him based on my experience. Amy

Description of Work
Pressure Wash and Sealed my deck.

Category deck cleaner","pressure washer

07/31/2015

Evan did a great job. They're very professional, fast, and affordable. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Painting two car garage.

Category house painter

07/29/2015

Evan did an amazing job on the painting of my home. He was prompt, friendly, and professional. He was able to help pick good colors and he purchased the paint at a discounted rate for us. I expected to find some flaws and looked for them but couldn't find any. He also insisted on me looking at all of the work before I paid. Very good service. Would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Interior painting of townhouse. Evan painter 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and hallway for townhouse.

Category interior painter

Pressure Washing- B&E Restorations provides pressure washing and painting services. We seek to provide the best work needed to maintain a beautiful home, or business. We offer competitive pricing against all other licensed competitors. We're guaranteed to beat their prices and quality of work!