Sudbury Rug And Home

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2010

15 Union Ave

Sudbury, MA 01776

Additional contact names - Jay, Nancy, Additional emails- Ken@sudburyrug.com, nancy@sudburyrug.com. Family owned & operated....

06/28/2017

Kimberly B.

OK, I guess they did the best that could be done for the rug.

Description of Work
Cleaning of an oriental rug.

Category oriental rug cleaning

07/07/2014

Suzanne L.

I was very impressed with Nancy's intuitive understanding of what would work for me and with her graciousness and helpfulness. She had to show me photos and small samples because they didn't have the color and size I wanted in stock, and when I saw the actual rug, with the fringe that she had someone sew on for me, I realized it was exactly the right selection.

Description of Work
She helped me select a beautiful rug and the best rug pad I have ever used, based on my rather vague expressions of what I was looking for, and in response to my inquiry as to whether the rug had fringe, showed me how I could have fringe added and helped me select the fringe color.

Category carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

04/28/2014

James A.

I went into Sudbury Rug not really knowing what I wanted. Nancy, who is also the owner was very helpful and new a ton about the products they carry. Still was unsure so they rolled up the rugs I was interested in and let me take them home. I didn't know places still did that. Buying from a catalog or online seems way too risky, but since I got to actually see the rug in my home before buying really helped a lot. I ended up ordering a rug they had but in a larger size. They delivered it last week. It looks great!!

Description of Work
Helped me pick out a new dining room rug.

Category carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

09/11/2012

Juli L.

It went terrific. See above for details.

Description of Work
Bought handmade oriental rug approx. 4 years ago from Sudbury rug. Very impressed with personal service. Nancy the owner brought several rugs to my home so I could decide which went best with the decor. There was no pressure to buy and I was amazed that this type of service was even available. Plus she is a local business and lives in my town. Sudbury Rug and Home also helps with junk removal. We have also had our rug cleaned through Sudbury rug twice since our purchase. We live with 4 dogs so need our rugs cleaned more often. Our rugs come back good as new after being cleaned and we know that Sudbury rug knows how to care for our beautiful rug. Also liked that Sudbury Rug and Home now has a store with used furniture across the way. The furniture is available in a range of prices and quality.

09/22/2011

Juli L.

Overall it went very well. I believe I was given a good price for the size and quality of the rug. The owner was willing to negotiate and went out of her way to help me with this large purchase. I found the customer service excellent. For example, I had the store tape the rug fringe for me so it would be out of the way. This was done without any extra charge or fuss. They also helped me to get the rug cleaned when one of our older dogs got sick on it. I tried to clean/steam the rug at home incorrectly and this faded some of the color in the rug. Sudbury Rug helped to coordinate sending it to the right place to get the rug cleaned and helped to correct the fading in the rug.

Description of Work
Bought beautiful Oriental rug from store. Store Owner brought all of the rugs I was interested in to my house first. I couldn't decide between three of them and wasn't sure which would look best in my room. The wife was very professional and I was amazed that she would go out of her way to allow me to see how the rugs looked in my home with no commitment from me to buy any of them.

10/22/2010

MARK H.

I was horrified to discover substantial web casing moth damage and lots of live larvae in my beloved 8' x 12' wool Heriz carpet, in all the areas that were concealed under furniture. I called quite a few places that claimed to specialize in oriental carpets, and some did not want to deal with moths. One local place that claimed expertise with moths didn't know the difference between eggs and larvae. Another carpet cleaner who does not do moths referred me to Sudbury Rug and they were very knowledgeable and helpful. Their prices were reasonable, I thought, although it was not cheap, about $3/sq ft for cleaning, plus $65/hour for repairs and $40 for pickup and delivery. First I vacuumed like crazy, then had a pest control company treat the carpet and room with a pyrethrum-based pesticide. Then Sudbury Rug picked up the carpet, wrapping it first in plastic, to keep any remaining pests out of the environment. I understand they send it out to be cleaned, at a place where it is immersed in a tank somehow. Then they used latex as an adhesive and muslin on the back of the carpet to keep the wool that was eaten through on the back from falling off the cotton warp threads on the front. It looked pretty good when they brought it back, even without repair to the eaten away parts on the front. I did not get the permanent moth-proofing, as they recommended against it, and I would rather have it as non-toxic as possible. There is still some loose wool wrapping where moth larvae chewed along the edge, which I plan to repair myself. The negatives were that the whole thing took almost two months, they were slow to return calls, and they were unsure whether it had actually been cleaned or not, but I gather they were in the midst of some kind of crisis and reorganization, and I have my rug back, with the repairs I requested, moth-free as far as I can tell, so I'm happy. I would use their services again.

Description of Work
Sudbury rug picked up my 8' x 12' oriental carpet, cleaned it and repaired moth damage, and delivered it back to me.

09/15/2010

Juli L.

I saw a couple of rugs in the store that I liked. What they did was come over to my house and allow me to see the rugs in my room with no obligations, pressure or anything. They were able to bring the rugs over and I could see how they looked in my room before purchasing them. I don’t live too far from the store. They were also willing to negotiate on the price. I couldn’t afford one of the rugs even on sale. They provided top-notch service. The owner’s wife happened to wait on me. I didn’t know she was the owner’s wife till after she came over to my house. Everyone that worked there was very professional and very nice. They really bent over backwards for me. I was impressed with them. I don’t know much about oriental rugs. I know they marked it down twice, and I also know that they mark them up first. I didn’t want the French on the rug staying out. What they did was they took the rug back and taped it underneath for me free of charge. They took it back and made it look nice without devaluing the rug. I have dogs that are problematic. They did a better job of taping it underneath than I could’ve done. Basically they did whatever I asked of them. They were really nice to deal with.

Description of Work
I bought an oriental rug and a pad to go underneath it from Sudbury Rug Co.

Category carpet installation

Radiant Cleaning Services Inc

Proudly Serving Residential & Commercial Customers Throughout MetroWest MA, South Boston & Portion of Worcester Areas. Affordable cost cleaning carpets, rugs, upholstery, tile, grout, janitorial services and power wash over 23 years of experience. Our customer satisfaction is our number-one priority and our outstanding reviews are proof that when it comes to value and quality, Radiant is the best choice. Our experience and state of the art equipment ensures that you receive the finest in value and quality for all your cleaning needs. Our services depend on repeat and referral business, so we do everything possible to make sure you will call us again and tell your friends what a great job we did! We are not a franchise and we are fully insured and bonded for your home or office's protection.

Offers by Radiant Cleaning Services Inc on Angi
    FC Management

Established in 2017, we are a residential and commercial cleaning company! We offer regular cleaning, deep cleaning, post-construction cleaning, move in/outs, restaurant cleaning, hotel cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

RARE Moving & Storage

RARE Moving & Storage is a full service moving company. We specialize in local, long distance, residential and commercial relocations. We offer private, climate controlled storage. We offer free box deliveries. All of our movers are well trained and experienced in moving: pianos, hoisting, antiques and crating. Our rates and supplies are posted on our site all year long so there are no surprises. We offer free in home estimates.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal

We sell Oriental rugs, tufted and machine made rugs. We have thousands of samples to choose from to make an area rug, wall to wall or stair runner. We do custom carpet fabrication, custom stair cases and hallways. We do rug cleaning & rug repair. We do wall to wall carpet installation. We also have used furniture for sale in our store,

we do not offer wall to wall carpet cleaning.