Sudbury Rug And Home

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2010

Additional contact names - Jay, Nancy, Additional emails- Ken@sudburyrug.com, nancy@sudburyrug.com. Family owned & operated....

Radiant Cleaning Services Inc

Proudly Serving Residential & Commercial Customers Throughout MetroWest MA, South Boston & Portion of Worcester Areas. Affordable cost cleaning carpets, rugs, upholstery, tile, grout, janitorial services and power wash over 23 years of experience. Our customer satisfaction is our number-one priority and our outstanding reviews are proof that when it comes to value and quality, Radiant is the best choice. Our experience and state of the art equipment ensures that you receive the finest in value and quality for all your cleaning needs. Our services depend on repeat and referral business, so we do everything possible to make sure you will call us again and tell your friends what a great job we did! We are not a franchise and we are fully insured and bonded for your home or office's protection.

Offers by Radiant Cleaning Services Inc on Angi
ATF Cleaning Service

High quality work. You’ll never have to worry about clean your house again.

Friendly gomes Cleaner

At Friendly Gomes Cleaning we offer professional service for less at a great value. Owner operated since 2018. Call today to schedule!

Offers by Friendly gomes Cleaner on Angi

06/28/2017

OK, I guess they did the best that could be done for the rug.

Description of Work
Cleaning of an oriental rug.

Category oriental rug cleaning

07/07/2014

I was very impressed with Nancy's intuitive understanding of what would work for me and with her graciousness and helpfulness. She had to show me photos and small samples because they didn't have the color and size I wanted in stock, and when I saw the actual rug, with the fringe that she had someone sew on for me, I realized it was exactly the right selection.

Description of Work
She helped me select a beautiful rug and the best rug pad I have ever used, based on my rather vague expressions of what I was looking for, and in response to my inquiry as to whether the rug had fringe, showed me how I could have fringe added and helped me select the fringe color.

Category carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

04/28/2014

I went into Sudbury Rug not really knowing what I wanted. Nancy, who is also the owner was very helpful and new a ton about the products they carry. Still was unsure so they rolled up the rugs I was interested in and let me take them home. I didn't know places still did that. Buying from a catalog or online seems way too risky, but since I got to actually see the rug in my home before buying reall...

Description of Work
Helped me pick out a new dining room rug.

Category carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

09/11/2012

It went terrific. See above for details.

Description of Work
Bought handmade oriental rug approx. 4 years ago from Sudbury rug. Very impressed with personal service. Nancy the owner brought several rugs to my home so I could decide which went best with the decor. There was no pressure to buy and I was amazed that this type of service was even available. Plus she is a local business and lives in my town. Sudbury Rug and Home also helps with junk removal. We have also had our rug cleaned through Sudbury rug twice since our purchase. We live with 4 dogs so need our rugs cleaned more often. Our rugs come back good as new after being cleaned and we know that Sudbury rug knows how to care for our beautiful rug. Also liked that Sudbury Rug and Home now has a store with used furniture across the way. The furniture is available in a range of prices and quality.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

09/22/2011

Overall it went very well. I believe I was given a good price for the size and quality of the rug. The owner was willing to negotiate and went out of her way to help me with this large purchase. I found the customer service excellent. For example, I had the store tape the rug fringe for me so it would be out of the way. This was done without any extra charge or fuss. They also helped me to get the...

Description of Work
Bought beautiful Oriental rug from store. Store Owner brought all of the rugs I was interested in to my house first. I couldn't decide between three of them and wasn't sure which would look best in my room. The wife was very professional and I was amazed that she would go out of her way to allow me to see how the rugs looked in my home with no commitment from me to buy any of them.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

We sell Oriental rugs, tufted and machine made rugs. We have thousands of samples to choose from to make an area rug, wall to wall or stair runner. We do custom carpet fabrication, custom stair cases and hallways. We do rug cleaning & rug repair. We do wall to wall carpet installation. We also have used furniture for sale in our store,

we do not offer wall to wall carpet cleaning.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal