ALL HOME SERVICES

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2006

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR ROOFING. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA IS PORTIONS OF NORWOOD-BROCKTON, ASHLAND-NORFOLK, CHELMSFORD-HAVERHILL, FITCHBURG-LEOMINSTER, & WORCESTER....

Remodeling & Construction

R3 Hardwood is an owner operated business with over 15 years of experience in the field. We specialize in waste removal, Installation and refinishing, and weaving/patching preexisting floors into new ones seamlessly. We use state of the art dust containment equipment and plastic so that our job site remains 90 % dustless. Before we leave we remove plastic and make sure to wipe off and vacuum any remaining dust. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to doing business with you!

Welcome to RCS LLC, Our family oriented business has a wide variety of experience and background in the construction industry for over 20 years. Some of our work includes: -Finish Carpentry -Bathroom Remodel -Kitchen Remodel -Cabinetry -Electrical -Masonry -Concrete -House Cleaning -Home Organization -Interior Design

10/19/2017

Very professional work Very punctual and careful

Description of Work
Repairs after a small flood

Category handyman service,woodworking

07/17/2017

It was great. Very reliable and prices aren't that high. Does good work.

Description of Work
They repaired a bi-fold door that had some wood damage.

Category handyman service

12/04/2013

He wasn't all that cooperative. He did a few things around my house. He was not able to or did not want to do some of the work. He was involved with a big renovation. He did not return my phone calls after that.

Description of Work
He started out good and thought everything was going to be great. He didn't want to do everything I wanted to do. I asked him to figure out some information for me but I never heard from him again.

Category handyman service

(removed member name), can you further explain to me exactly why you stated that "He (meaning me) wasn't all that cooperative" please. I want to know so that future customers find me to be very cooperative or t least more cooperative than you felt i was. Thank you, Dan

11/25/2011

I called Dan because he had done some work for me in the past (built a railing for front steps) and I knew he did good work, was dependable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. I didn't want to rip out an interior wall (as some had advised) or get into other costly repairs if there was a simpler, less expensive solution. I knew that Dan would be able to identify the problem and recommend the most cost...

Description of Work
Dan removed shingles and window trim to help identify the source of a water leak. He removed a lot of rotted wood and advised how to fix the problem. Another contractor, who was responsible in part for the leak, agreed to fix the problem at his expense, which is why I didn't have Dan complete the work.

Category handyman service,woodworking

08/03/2010

Everything went well. We have used the company for many projects, and the work is always outstanding.

Description of Work
He did fencing repairs and some light carpentry.

Category contractors,fencing,handyman service

RESIDENTIAL, DESIGN & BUILD HOME REMODELING, ADDITIONS, HOME REPAIRS. FINISH CARPENTRY, WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION

ASK FOR DETAILS