ALLIED SERVICE SPECIALTIES INC

With Angi since July 2010

Independent Garage Door

We sell and repair all makes and models of garage doors and garage door openers. We are a 3rd generation family owned and operated company that started in 1953. Owner on every job!

Castle View LLC

We are a father and son door and window installation company. We can install new or replacement products. We will handle all interior and exterior trim options and make sure your installs are fully insulated and sealed from the weather by using all the newest technology. We treat your house like we are working on our house. Clean and perfect.

Phalan Construction & The Handyman

Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am interested in your project, and if your to do list is still undone, please re-contact me at a later time. Thanks again, Bob Phalan

10/16/2019

Absolutely went great. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Installed garage door

Category garage doors

04/01/2015

Would definitely use them again. Was able to come out quickly to house and fix our old garage door opener. After initial job, was found to have some problems with connections due to corrosion. They came out to house a second time and fixed these as well at no additional charge. Now the opener is working better than it has in years.

Description of Work
Fixed garage door opener

Category doors

05/29/2014

Monday, I called another provider to repair the door, but he was no longer repairing garage doors. He recommended Allied System Specialties, and gave me Bob's phone number. I called Bob and since I was only available to be at the house on the following Thursday or Friday, we set up an appointment between 10 and 11 AM on Thursday. At about 9:45, Bob arrived at the house. He inspected the door and f...

Description of Work
Bob from Allied System Specialties, repaired an old wooden garage door. The door had a broken spring and a loose cable.

Category doors