Above & Beyond Construction L.L.C

Massachusetts: Home Improvement
03/08/2023

53 Banbury Ln

Holden, MA 01520

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

2018 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner. Family owned professional handyman and painting services for personalized expert help with interior painting, honey-do lists, prepping homes for sale, insurance claim work, and other home improvement services. We take pride in our work ethic and our end product. With Home Improvement Contractor licenses (HIC) and Construction Supervisor licenses (CSL) in MA, we can pull building permits, and are permitted to provide contracting services in Massachusetts. When applicable we do work with other subcontractors especially on kitchen/bath remodels. Based out of Holden, will travel throughout central MA and within the metro west corridor. To discuss potential projects, please call or text (774)364-3543. ; For quickest response, preferred communication is through email aboveandbeyond0319@outlook.com, or text (774)242-3559 We typically schedule estimates Monday through Thursday around 5pm. Aidan Slaten (Co-Owner) is a dependable Handyman since 2011. He enjoys the details of fine finish carpentry and painting, and the multitudes of tasks and needed skills every day brings. Kylieanna Slaten (Co-Owner) is a loving mother and fields most business administration as well as intake calls. We are family owned and operated and are happy to help you and your household with all of your construction needs!...

interior painting (9)door installation (5)drywall (4)general contractors (3)flooring (2)deck cleaning (1)lighting (1)handyman (26)wallpaper removal (3)HVAC Companies (2)

05/20/2020

Excellent! In pulling the steps off to lay the bricks under them, Aidan discovered that a piece of the stair supports was split, so he had to go out and purchase additional materials to fix it correctly. He and his helper worked efficiently through some cold and snowy weather. I really appreciated that Aidan also saw a couple of other things in my home that he could take care of easily while he wa...

Description of Work
Aidan was hired to do a couple medium sized projects and a few smaller fixes around my home over a two-day period. Aidan and his helper were very professional and cautious in working during this pandemic, always wearing a very hardy facemask that made me feel comfortable while having him in my home and around the property. The work consisted of replacing grass with cement or bricks under deck steps, fixing other steps, fixing a gate to the deck and repairing and painting a bulkhead door that was unusable. (I had been told by other contractors that repairing it wasn’t possible and that I would have to replace it for a cost of around $5000.). He also re-calked areas around my kitchen sink, fixed a bathroom light fixture, closed off an old laundry shoot. I will use Aidan again and have already asked him again for estimates on some other medium/large-sized projects around the house.

Category contractors,handyman service,deck cleaning,doors

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

08/01/2019

Patrick was professional and courteous throughout the process. He responded promptly to my original request, put together a detailed itemized quote for each project, and answered all of my questions. He gave a timetable for the work to be completed, was punctual every day and did top-quality work on every job. I can’t recommend him highly enough and he will definitely be my first call for future p...

Description of Work
I originally had Patrick come out to give me a quote on replacing a broken window in my basement and ended up giving him my whole honey-do list of projects to complete. This included sealing up the window in question, replacing my dryer vent, patching a small hole in a wall, recaulking my tub, and painting my stairwell/foyer and walk-in closet.

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

05/31/2019

We had a dishwasher fail and after the plumber came in and found the problem (and tore out a section of the downstairs ceiling), we needed to get Brandt in ASAP. He got in there quickly and assessed the water damage...which fortunately was less than had been feared. He got it dried out, patched up and painted and all cleaned up. Of course, due to Murphy's law, the dishwasher failed again a couple ...

Description of Work
Assess and Fix Water Damage and Repair Ceiling

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

10/21/2018

Estimate was scheduled. No call, no show, no service--therefore, no stars!!!

Description of Work
Revamping attached shed from disaster to ergonomic work space.

Category contractors,handyman service,remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

07/27/2018

I picked this handyman because of the positive reviews and was hoping for the same experience. He did get back to my initial request by email and the text, great start. But after that initial contact, there was no response; he did reply after I sent an email to find out if I needed to get someone else and make sure everything was well. I received a terse response asking where I lived and what I wa...

Description of Work
New mailbox installation

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

07/23/2018

Brandt was extremely professional and communicated regularly over email as we coordinated a replacement front door ordering and associated logistics. He arrived when he said he would, gave a quote a few days as agreed, and the work was done well. The pricing seemed reasonable and the quality was good. With our garbage disposal, we did have an issue where one of Brandt's assistants missed a step to...

Description of Work
Front door replacement, garbage disposal replacement, and drywall repair

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

04/08/2018

Brandt and his sidekick came and did everything on our list to sell our home. Brandt provided an itemized list and accomplished everything we needed and provided the exact price he quoted. Price was fair and was very flexible and professional. Left everything clean as well. Will hire him again for our next house.

Description of Work
Selling Home - Honey Do List

Category handyman service,lighting,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2018

12/21/2017

Excellent, high quality work. Not cheap, but definitely worth it to have someone reliable and professional. Recommended him to my own mother, so that should tell you something! :)

Description of Work
Various handyman projects/repairs

11/29/2017

Excellent! On time, professional, clean and neat! Very reasonably priced!

Description of Work
Brandt reconnected two bathroom sinks that were left unconnected after new granite was installed.

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

11/16/2017

He has done wonderful work. He gave me a quote before hand and it was reasonable.

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

Residential &Commercial -> Interior & Exterior painting. Carpentry - Finish carpentry. Kitchen Cabinets. Deck Repair. Gutter Repairs. Door Replacement. Flooring - Hardwood & Laminate. Shelving. Lock Change Outs. Power Washing. Minor Repairs, fencing, insulation, Renovation's & remodel's, Mold remediation. Minor concrete work.

Air conditioning, Awnings, Driveways, Landscaping, Masonry, Lead Paint Remediation, Electric, Septic System Repairs, Roofing, Solar Panels, Swimming Pools, Retaining Walls, & Concrete Work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check