Atlantic Carpet Cleaners

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2009

Atlantic Carpet Cleaners is a 3 time Super Service Award recipient. Save 10% by booking your appointment at www.atlanticcarpetcleaners.com. You will get a price and be able to schedule the job on our calander. We specialize in low moisture cleaning which leaves your carpets & upholstery clean, green & dry in 1 hour or less. Please contact us through our website or 508-570-4300 as I do not have time to check messages at AL Visit www.atlanticcarpetcleaners.com to learn more about us and book a cleaning on-line....

Carpet Cleaning Experts

Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Experts, celebrating over 30 years in business! We service the Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Southeastern Connecticut areas with expert cleaning services. We're open and ready for service. Call today and ask about our cleaning and sanitizing treatment services. We are deeply concerned about the health and safety of you and your family and are ready to assist you in keeping your home safe. As a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business, we have a strong belief in complete customer satisfaction. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you can expect excellence. We're not satisfied until you are! Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you get honest pricing with No sales gimmicks and No hidden costs. Over the past 30 years, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers. Check out our web site to learn why our clients stay with us year after year! Additional phone: (800) 479-1204.

Offers by Carpet Cleaning Experts on Angi
Cape Cod Essential Cleaning

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today! Cape Cod Essential Cleaning is a company that provides the best cleaning for your house. Small team Billing can be paid in my name, Isabel Belozo, check or cash.

Chem-Dry by Hennigan

Independently owned & operated. We are a small (by design), family business, serving the Cape with the excellent Chem-Dry process since 1990. Our customers deal directly with us (Matt & Roberta Hennigan). Our names are on each job and we do the work ourselves, which motivates us to provide you with the best service possible. Additional contact name - Matthew Hennigan.

03/02/2017

Merrill P.

I called at 2pm and I was told they would check into it and Scott would give me a call back. I called back 45 min later and again was told Scott would call right back. Since then no one has called.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning appointment scheduled for 2pm.

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], So sorry for the inconvenience. I was away on vacation and didn't get your message till after hours. You can call me directly on my cell going forward

03/08/2016

Johnny Y.

I want ya'll to know that this is the best carpet cleaning service I've ever experienced. Outstanding customer service!! On time & reliable. Bobby was professional, friendly and talkative (in a good way). He explained each step of the process in terms that were easy to digest. He came up with workable solutions for several minor problems. Now, that's what I call "forward thinking". Afterwards, Bobby showed me the dirt extracted.....and let me tell ya' I was so embarrassed ~ should've hired Atlantic Carpet Cleaners much earlier. I am so over-joyed at the cleanliness and freshness of my "age-old" carpets. Don't be an 'ol fool like me and give Atlantic Carpet Cleaners a call immediately if not sooner. You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets, moved furniture, removed carpet stains

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

09/16/2015

Susan C.

The owner of the company is Scott. He was the one who came to do the work. He was professional, punctual and pleasant. He did a terrific job on my furniture (which is an off-white upholstery). I would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
He cleaned a sofa, a chair and an ottoman.

Category upholstery cleaning

08/11/2014

Elise A.

The carpets look almost as good as new after 7 years of wear and tear. Scott did an awesome job. He was on time, professional, friendly, and up-front about everything. It was a completely positive experience.

Description of Work
Scott came out to do a consult first to make sure he would be able to clean the couple of ugly looking stains we had following a rental-gone-wrong. After some quick tests, he felt confident he could get the berber carpets in good condition, he scheduled the cleaning for 2 days later. He cleaned 4 rooms, a landing, stairs, and spot-cleaned another room.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks (member name), Glad they cleaned up so nice. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything touched up while your house is being sold.

06/27/2014

Sue L.

Bobby was very good - explained the process and did an excellent job. He offered to help me move the furniture back after he was done, but I declined to allow everything to try. The rugs actually dried pretty quickly and look great! I had another carpet company do them in the past and you could hardly tell they were done. This time I could see how much brighter they looked.

Description of Work
All carpets in the house were cleaned - including matching area pieces.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for having us in to clean for you. I appreciate the time you took to leave such a nice review. I've shared your review with Bobby and he was very happy to receive such a good review.

06/13/2014

kasey P.

He was responsive, easy to work with and fair price. Did what he promised when he promised. Offered to fix anything if I was not happy, but I was very happy!

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpet in my new home. Removed stains of unknown origin. Easy to work with!

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Really appreciate your kind words. Look forward to meeting you at your next cleaning. Enjoy your new home in good health!

05/29/2014

TIMOTHY M.

Arrived earlier than planned. Vacuumed and cleaned the carpet as promised on the company website. Explained the equipment and chemicals he was using as he did the job. Was professional and courteous from start to finish.

Description of Work
Cleaned 600 square feet of white carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for the great review. Look forward to cleaning for you again!

05/09/2014

Janine D.

I have cancelled my Angie's List membership after having no luck whatsoever. This was the fourth contractor I contacted that never responded. I tried!

Description of Work
Contacted twice over a period of two weeks. They never called me or emailed back. I graded them a C as I certainly couldn't give them an A and I felt bad giving them an F. I filled in a phony work date and approximate cost as those fields had to be filled in. There should be a "the contractor never got back to me" option that bypasses those fields.

Category carpet cleaners

I'm sorry to hear of your problem with our communications. I have checked my e-mail and phone and do not see any records of contact from you. I'd be happy to discuss your cleaning needs and extend 15% off of our price to compensate for this unfortunate situation. Please e-mail me directly, scott@atlanticcarpetcleaners.com if you are still in need of our services.

05/06/2014

Mark S.

Fit us in in a pinch, was punctual and did a great job. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Touch up cleaning of guest rooms at our inn. Last year they did a full cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for having me back and the kind review. Look forward to seeing you next Spring

03/28/2014

Louise Tremblay C.

My carpets had suffered from soiling by a sick dog over a period of several days, and had other stains as well. Scott cleaned thoroughly after moving the necessary furniture. Everything looked fine afterwards, except for two recalcitrant spots that had had serious stains from special circumstances. They also looked much better. A persistent coffee stain that I had been unable to get up on my own had disappeared after the cleaning. It is good to know that my carpets and clean and hygienic at last. There is no lingering chemical odor left from the process, and the surfaces dried very quickly. It was money well spent. I will use this company again whenever I have need.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting in 2 rooms and hallway

Category carpet cleaners

It was a pleasure to clean for you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Atlantic Carpet Cleaners

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2009

3 Deer Hollow Road

Forestdale, MA 02644

We provide eco - friendly cleaning of carpet, upholstery, area rugs, oriental rugs, tile, & grout

Ask for details.