We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Nelson Fence Company

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

13 Kellogg st

Auburn, MA 01501

Giving your property more value! When it comes to our fence company's continuous efforts to innovate, create and satisfy customers: there are simply no limits. We have installed numerous types of fences, gates and automated gate operators. Our fence installers are very experienced and they have an unparalleled experience in the installation of pin, and cedar wood privacy, wooden board, residential and commercial chain link, metal, aluminum, steel, farm, and security fences. As well as many other common styles of fencing such as vinyl, picket, split rail, wrought iron and pool fencing. Other services provided by us include: material supply, fence repair, fence removal, driveway gate fabrication, automatic gate operator installation, commercial railing installation, stone & brick column masonry and arbor, pergola and trellis design and installation. We are a locally owned and we care about our community and the improvement of our backyards! 1. Residential 2. Commercial 3. Materials Our Mission Our customer service over the phone and in person is exceptional; after all, our business is about customer satisfaction and high quality materials. Contact us today for a free estimate......

05/29/2020

Katherine A.

Nelson Fence did a great job. They installed a vinyl picket fence on one half of the yard, and a coated chainlink fence on the other half. Work was done quickly and efficiently, and the workers did a great job of cleaning everything up each day. The whole project took 2.5 days, and the price was fantastic. Very happy!

Description of Work
Installed a fence around our property

05/29/2019

Rich W.

The on location estimate part went fine. Nelson told me he'd get back to me with the full estimate . I've called several times since and nothing. I don't understand, when he left he was smiling and everything was good, Not a very good way to do business!

Description of Work
Came out for an estimate

Category fencing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. I never got back to you with the quote because I was hospitalized the very next day and still recovering from an emergency surgery. Good luck with your project. Regards Nelson Eleuterio

04/30/2019

Jessica W.

So happy we hired Nelson Fence. They did a great job and were prompt and professional each step of the way. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Vinyl fence

09/01/2018

Carol C.

I met with James, who works for Lowe's, and Nelson, from Nelson Fence, a few days prior to the installation of the vinyl fence. I had read excellent reviews about Nelson Fence, and James stated that this company had conscientious workers who always try to get the job done on the date set, even if they had to leave to buy materials left out of the Lowe's order. Carlos, Jason and Kevin arrived on the scheduled day and worked continuously from between 8:30 to 9 AM until after 5 PM with only one break. They were polite, respectful and responsible employees . Carlos had considerable experience and was the person in charge that day. He gave me helpful advice and always asked my opinion after giving me choices along the way as to how I wanted them to proceed. He was patient, knowledgeable, and a great problem solver. When Lowe's order was one panel short, he figured out what to do. And when Lowe's sent the wrong locking mechanism, he retrieved an used one from the truck that Nelson Fence purchases, sprayed it some so it would have the best possible finish, and attached it to the gate. Both he and Kevin answered my questions throughout the day. At times Kevin offered insight on various aspects of the installation process which I appreciated. Sometimes I simply asked for explanations of what they were doing, and they offered valid reasons for their methods. In addition, I requested they help me attach pieces of rope to my boundary rods on either side of my new fence, and they obliged by assisting me to get the task done. Without prompting, Carlos also shoveled some of the excess dirt along the underside of the fence to fill in the empty spaces. And they recycled materials as they broke up the cement from my old stockade fence and added it to the post holes along with new cement mix to solidify the posts. I was impressed that Carlos was continuously checking on the positioning of the fence sections by using his level and measuring tape. He truly treated my yard as if it were his and did the best possible job-awesome work ethic! And Kevin and Jason had Carlos oversee what they were doing to ensure it met the company's standards of quality work. I felt very reassured that I had qualified people doing the installation. And I would highly recommend Nelson Fence for this type of work as you will be very satisfied with the end result.

Description of Work
installed vinyl fence

06/26/2018

Derek S.

Nelson came and estimated my fence back in March 2018. It was recommended to do some concrete work but had to wait until the ground hardened. I called him on a wedensday, and he explained that the wait was about 5 weeks, and I asked him to squeeze me in where he could because my dog had been getting out and my neighbors were complaining. Nelson's team came the NEXT DAY, fixed the fence up and did all the concrete work with a team of three. I was very happy with the work and the price, would recommend.

Description of Work
Fence Repair

06/21/2018

Brendan S.

From the 1st contact we had with Nelson all the way through to the completion of the fence, our expereince was excellent! His fence prices were comparable to two other companies we had come out for estimates. He responded to every email or phone call within in minutes or a little later the same day. He was extremely professional and completed the job in the timeframe he said he was going to. The two gentelmen he had working for him were very good and worked hard to complete the job. They had me come out a couple times to ensure I was satified with the way I wanted the fence door to face given the design on it. We paid by credit card and never paid a dime until the job was done. Nelson reached out within a couple days to ensure satisfaction and nicely request payment for the fence. I can't say enough about our experience. We are very happy customers and so are the kids and dogs! I would recommned Nelson to everyone and have!

Description of Work
We had a 5' scalloped picket and 6' scalloped privacy fence put up connected to the side of our house and garage. The purpose was to enclose the backyard where we independently put up deer fencing to keep 2 large dogs in.

04/30/2018

Prince P.

Wanted to fence in the backyard for the dogs. Got a few quotes and Nelson's came in the best price and he had the best ideas and had no problems with some of the slopes that others said would be a problem. He gave me an estimated start date which was about a month and a half after he gave me his quote. Said it would take 2-3 days. Guys came in and Idid the work in 2 days and it looks GREAT! Was very pleased with the work. Would definitely call Nelson if I had more fence work.

Description of Work
Backyard Fence

12/03/2017

Javad G.

Amazing! Nelson worked with us to find the right specs to make the fence match our budget. Nelson himself was responsive to my many questions and adjustments. His crew is professional, skilled, and quick. The project took time to schedule but was completed with no hassle in a very short time.

Description of Work
Just bought a place in Grafton with a fairly large lot that I needed to have fenced in.

Category fencing

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed] I’m glad you are happy with your new fence. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We really appreciate your business and feedback.

09/24/2017

carolina V.

Nelson contacted me in advance to let me know the date and time of arriving. He was on time with a big smile. He & his team performed the job and left everything clean & proper.

Description of Work
Replace a portion of a chain link fence.

08/31/2017

Wendi S.

Nelson was in and out in the time specified. Price was reasonable. Fence looks great. We had the work done a couple of years ago. Mailed in the original review at the time the work was done. Don't know why it was never posted.

Description of Work
Replaced a wooden stockade fence that was falling down with vinyl fencing.

E & D Fence Co

About Us Since 2001, E&D Fencing Inc. has delivered quality fencing to residential and commercial customers within the Greater Boston and Metrowest Massachusetts area. We sell and install a wide variety of professional grade fences using only the highest quality materials, including maintenance free vinyl and aluminum to durable wood and chain link. We also offer arbors and pergolas, deck and stair railings, and mailbox and lamp posts. Our services include everything from layout selection to full installation. We also specialize in repair services for all types of fencing. Our experienced staff will provide complete onsite repair estimates for you so that you can be confident in your choice and our services. Whether you need advice for a do-it-yourself project or prefer our full expertise, E&D Fencing Inc. provides you professional assistance and service every step of the way. Contact us for an onsite estimate by filling out the form on our contact page or calling 508-881-0910

Offers by E & D Fence Co on Angi
    Fences2U / Fences4U

Professional fence Installation (all types) and repair company offering services for commercial and residential properties. We offer free estimate for all services and provide a wide variety of fence types. We can install Vinyl/PVC/Plastic, Aluminum/Ornamental, Wood, Chain link, and all other Fence Services. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Fence Menders

3-4 employees. Full insured. No subs. Used for any aspect of jobs received. No travel charge. Additional DBA - Daniel Beland.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Our mission is to provide you with the ultimate fencing experience when it comes to the installation of both Residential and Commercial Fencing.  Picket  Cedar Wood  Metal  Vinyl  Farm  Pool Fencing  Security  Chain Link  Wrought Iron  Aluminum  Steel  Residential and Commercial Gates. As well as outdoor structures:  Pergolas  Arbors  Sheds

We are currently not offering survey of your property, or any paint related tasks.