You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Shepherdsville, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Shepherdsville
- Bluegrass Technologies CorpThe project included removing the den carpet, tile and mastic and encapsulating the subfloor. This was needed to prepare for a remodel project. The project was performed in a timely manner. The workers performed the job according to the Asbestos Removal Rules and the flooring material was disposed of properly. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Very satisfied with the job read less
- Bluegrass Technologies CorpJeff Robinson was prompt to respond, to assess the task, and provided a reasonable estimate. He and his technician arrived on schedule, and the work was finished within hours. We appreciated the care taken with the work itself and with the after-work cleanup.
- Bluegrass Technologies CorpAs far as I can tell, everything went smoothly. Jeff was a pleasure to work with. His team arrived on time the day of service and work was completed within the expected time. Everything was removed and hauled away. During the clean up, his team discovered a leak in a pipe and they were able to repair it the next day for a nominal fee (considering I didn't have to call a separate plumber). I would recommend this company read less
- Bluegrass Technologies CorpTook a piece of tile to Jeff to test in a lab and provided complete lab report on findings. It only took a couple of days for the whole thing to take place. I was very comfortable and pleased that we knew what it was so we can move forward with cleaning the asbestos. Jeff advised on the options available. When I asked for clarification he got with me right away to help explain things for me. He was very informative read less
- Micro Analytics IncDuring the process of selling our house the buyer required an asbestos test for basement ceiling tile. After explaining to me how to proceed with collecting the sample they quickly conducted the necessary testing. Fortunately the test was negative!
- Crawlspace DoctorMatt and his crew did a great job from estimate to completion of the project. He documented everything in photos from his first inspection until the job was complete. He alerted us to several issues in the crawl- a plumbing leak, mold and asbestos, a rusty gas line and electrical wires that needed to be inspected, this is an area that has had no attention in 60 plus years so it was a mess! We really appreciated all the information as painful as it was and once all the issues were addressed Matt again took photographs of the work the plumber, electrician and mold/asbestos remediator had done for our information. He and his crew showed up when the said they would and were very flexible as we had the initial clean out done first- all the repair work that needed to be addressed under the crawl, a new hvac installed by another company, then they returned to do rest of their work. They were always available for any questions we had and when they were on site they communicated with other contractors explaining what they saw under the house what the problems were. From start to finish they did a very competent, thorough and clean job- they even returned while the other contractors were doing their work to seal up the foundation vents with temporary insulation during a bout of very cold weather. We never felt any pressure to use their services- they explained every detail of what they proposed, what they felt needed to be done- and what they felt was not necessary. This is no doubt an expensive project but for the work done and the end result we feel it was well worth it. I would not hesitate to recommend Crawlspace Doctors for such a project read less
- Micro Analytics IncUpon the initial call, Micro Analytics provided all of the details necessary for me, the homeowner, to remove a sample of four layers of flooring and bring them in for testing. The company specified the size of the sample and gave some tips on how to extract them. For instance, the customer service rep gave the guidance to try to ensure that the sample included the adhesive on the back so the adhesive could also be tested. Once I brought the samples in, Micro Analytics advised on the amount of time it would take to complete the testing and that the company would send out a report on the results. The testing was completed on time and results were delivered as promised and at the price agreed upon. Four samples were tested for $80 read less
- Micro Analytics IncIn both cases where I have used this company, they have been very professional, doing exactly what they said they would do. John, the owner spent considerable time explaining all the issues concerning asbestos and its removal and was very helpful.
- ABATEMENT SOLUTIONS TECHNOLOGIES INCI purchased an older house and while working on the kitchen to renovate I came across some old 9x9 floor tiles. After a little research it appeared that they probably contained asbestos in some form. I found and contacted an abatement firm and had an estimator come out and look at everything. The estimator was very thorough and polite while talking through both the removal processes and advice on ways to deal with items that didn't necessarily require removal. I ended up not removing anything, but if I ever need another abatement estimate or service I would definately look them up again read less
- Micro Analytics IncWork was finished in a timely manner. Price was fair. However, the work left a lot to be desired. While most of the tile and adhesive were removed, there were splotches of mastic (the black adhesive used to adhere asbestos tiles to floor) left in many places throughout my concrete floor. There were also places in corners and near the wall where the tile seems to have been not entirely removed and overall the floor looks VERY rough. Granted, there are some rough patches in the concrete floor from over the years, but the adhesive could have been scraped more thoroughly to clean away all traces of the previous tile. I have used another company previously that did a much better job of smoothing out the floor and removing all traces of tile. However, the guys that did the work were all friendly and respectful, and everyone that I came into contact with in their business was polite and helpful read less
Asbestos Removal Services in Shepherdsville
- Business Description:For superior asbestos, lead, and mold removal services in and around Louisville, turn to the licensed and insured pros at Bluegrass Technologies Corp. We offer lead testing and abatement, asbestos testing and abatement, and mold testing and remediation, as well as select demolition services. We've been on the job since 1997, so you can trust us to do quality work in your home or business read lessRecent Review:The project included removing the den carpet, tile and mastic and encapsulating the subfloor. This was needed to prepare for a remodel project. The project was performed in a timely manner. The workers performed the job according to the Asbestos Removal Rules and the flooring material was disposed of properly. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Very satisfied with the job read lessAnn B.
- Business Description:Award winning. Crawlspace Doctor provides free evaluations to homeowners with crawlspace concerns. We thoroughly examine the entire crawlspace including drainage to prevent standing water, insulation, complete vapor barrier, floor supports, wood framing, and entrances. We also look at any factors that may be contributing to water intrusion from the outside due to poor landscaping or gutters and downspouts read lessRecent Review:Patrick and his team were very professional, informative and finished in a very timely manner! Would definitely recommend!Quintin H.
- Business Description:Rescuing Property! Restoring Life! Additional Phone Numbers Indiana Phone # (812) 717-2122; Lexington (859) 721-0464. Additional address - 7964 Kentucky Drive, Suite 1, Florence, KY 41042.Recent Review:Derek Hayes and his crew were great very nice work .Very easy to work with and professional.jay s.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:We act as General Contractor or Sub Contractor. In peak season we have 100+ employees.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PHONE: (937)6388882.
- Business Description:Purofirst, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. We pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve. Give us a call day or night, 365 days a year read lessRecent Review:Excellent - everyone was very helpful, prompt, very hard working, thorough.MARK & JILL Y.
- Business Description:Abatement And Environmental Services
- Business Description:Complete your next construction project quicker with contracting services from Divine Contracting LLC of New Albany, Indiana. We offer demolition services, concrete work, & home remodeling.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Mount Washington
- Lebanon Junction
- Coxs Creek
- Fort Knox
- West Point
- Saint Matthews
asbestos removal services in Shepherdsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesPO Box 472
- 1st Call Disaster Services
- Bluegrass Technologies Corp4533 Poplar Level Rd
- Bluegrass Technologies Corp
- Crawlspace Doctor12123 Shelbyville Rd Ste 100-251
- Crawlspace Doctor
- GODSEY ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS737 S 3rd St
- GODSEY ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS
- Koch Corporation1131 Logan Street
- Koch Corporation
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lake Forest Living
- Micro Analytics Inc3310 C Gilmore Industrial Blvd
- Micro Analytics Inc