Cleaning the outside of your gutters may not be something you’ve considered, but it’s key for maintaining curb appeal, preventing buildup, and keeping your home looking its best. Use these five tips to safely restore that like-new shine to your gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Sadieville, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Sadieville
- J Gill Roofing LLCJustin arrived on time with all need materials and performed the work as requested and made additional suggestions while working on gutters. Ask Justin for additional quote to supply and install a chimney cap. Very pleased.
- All Brite House Wash IncExcellent. Small amount of paint came off one section of gutter - contractor went, got paint and repainted without prompting. All personnel were courteous and professional, and CLEANED UP after the job!
- dreamteam paintingQuick and professional. Excellent communication. I would hire again and would recommend their services.
- Eco friendly Pressure WashingThe pressure washing and roof wash Eco Friendly provided for my home was excellent. They where on point with the estimate, showed up on time and where very professional. I would highly recommend they to anyone in need of roof washing & pressure washing services.
- LeafFilter Gutter ProtectionWhen we saw this product at Ky State Fair, we approached them and asked for information. The person who came to our house was very knowledgeable about the product, construction , etc. he was not pushy, gave us a price we could live with. Within a week, it was installed , we gave no complaints
- Gutter Junkies & Vensel ConstructionI asked for a quote which was received in a reasonable period and the work was scheduled a couple of days later. In addition to cleaning the gutters and down spouts, debris was also removed from my roof at no additional charge. There were no signs of gutter debris left anywhere in my yard or around my house. I picked these folks strictly from reviews from Angie's List. I was very pleased with their work and would use them again in the future
- Howard's Quality ServicesHoward met me at Lee Brick to pick up a load of blocks because I bit off more than I could chew and hauled it back to my house for me. Hel also helped unload my blocks. He has helped me launch my boat, helped me plant bushes with his auger, cut my lawn, wash the house, the list doesn't end. Sign up and let Howard help you out, you wont regret it
- Louisville ExteriorsLast year, we bought a house that required A LOT of rehab. We dealt with a lot of contractors, and we were seriously just "over it" by the time we got around to doing the siding, gutters, facia, and such. I contacted several siding contractors to give me bids on the work as I had already picked out the material I wanted to use. Our home is very unique in that it has a "cabin feel", and we didn't want to lose that but wanted something that was much less maintenance intense than the rough cedar that was existing. The first guy, was a CROOK. He tried to add 1800 square feet to our job and then over charge us on every thing in the bid. Luckily, I took geometry and know how to do math. We told him to take a hike. The next guy was literally "2 guys and a truck". It would have taken them MONTHS to complete such a large job; not to mention they still bid $10K higher out of the gate than Louisville Exteriors did. Then came Josh from Louisville Exteriors. He was professional from the word "go". He discussed with me the specifics of the material we'd chosen, pointed out the specific manufacturer requirements of install in certain areas, took measurements, and got me a "written" bid right where I expected it to be the "first time". He worked with us to complete the look with a few little touches we came up with along the way. He has a "crew"...not two guys and does great work! He told us it would be on before Thanksgiving, and it was. We cannot say enough about working with this team. Do yourself a favor and skip calling the other guys
- Window Gang - LouisvilleThey arrived early and quickly placed the ladders in place. They had stabilized ladders, therefore, they did not rest or put pressure on my gutters. They quickly performed the service of clean the gutters along with running a cable-like device down the down spout to ensure they were also clear of debris and ready for water. They placed all debris matter in bags and left the area spotless
- Roof & Remodeling SolutionsInterior painting in living room with cathedral ceilings. Isidro and his helper repaired several large cracks in the wall and even traced them to their source - which happened to be a leak in the roof. So they also fixed the roof while they were at it. Arrived early every morning and completed the job in the quoted time frame. They protected all surfaces and furniture while they were here and when the left they cleaned up all their mess - couldn't even tell they'd been here. Well, except for the beautiful new coat of paint and the missing cracks
Gutter Cleaning Services in Sadieville
- Business Description:Since 2013, we have been specializing in exterior cleaning services such as: pressure washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning, leaf removal/ yard debris clean up, snow removal, deck maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. C..
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000Recent Review:AquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim MurraJim M.
- Business Description:We are a third generation General contractor family run business. We cover all homeowner needs, business needs and we are now offering excavating as well and are fully insured. You won't be disappointed when you give us a call for your home or business improvements. Thank youRecent Review:Went great, very professional, good time frame, very pleased with job.Daniel J.
- Business Description:Specialist Roofing & Home Improvements, remodeling. (Roofing, Paint, Drywall, Flooring, Siding, Door & Windows replace, Gutter installation & Cleaning, etc.) Since we started operations, with 15 years experience, we have maintained our commitment to the needs of our clients and achieve their maximum satisfaction with our work. As industry leaders, our comprehensive approach enables us to offer a wide range of services on all of our projects. We are your best choice! In Quality & in Experienc..Recent Review:Excellent! Carlos was on time and on budget. He was very easy to work with and I will definitely use him in the future!Joe M.
- Business Description:Since 2005, LeafFilter Gutter Protection, a brand of Leaf Home Solutions, has kept gutters free of debris across North America. With locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, LeafFilter has helped thousands of homeowners keep their feet on the ground by eliminating the endless cycle of gutter cleaning. With custom colors and styles designed to fit a wide variety of gutters, LeafFilter's uPVC frame and micromesh screen provide both peace of mind and complementary style to residents across the ..Recent Review:Amazingly fast response and prompt delivery and installation. Crew worked late to finish up in one eveningDavid C.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, ..Recent Review:I do not recommend AAGP. The project began 1/28/21 and was finally completed 2/28/21 after 5 visits. Below are the issues that were fixed during these 5 visits. 1. Five downspouts were removed but only four were replaced. After sending a photo to the project manager showing where the missing downspout needed to be, he came out the following day and moved it 4 foot away from the original downspout. He then sent someone else to correct his error. 2. The gutters were not properly sealed so they not only leaked, but gushed when it rained. 3. No bands on any of the downspouts. 4. Repaired the fascia but did not put on an end cap so the wood was exposed. 5. Gap in the soffit and poorly replaced trim. 6. Cable wires were removed from soffit but not reattached. My concerns were supposedly forwarded to the corporate office but I’ve yet to be contacted. Also, I called requesting a copy of my “lifetime warranty” and was told I would be emailed a copy within 48 hours. After not receiving an email, I called again and was told warranties are only mailed out at the first of every month. The following day, I received an emailed copy of the warranty but it was for one-year; not lifetime. The salesman was very misleading. He also said since we didn’t need the leaf guards, if we signed with AAGP, he would give us a candy cane extension for our leaf blower but we have yet to see it. They seem concerned about customer satisfaction but just don’t have the experience and talent. If you are considering AAGP, I would suggest hiring “Chuck in a truck” or “Stan in a van” because that’s the quality job you will getDEBORAH S.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Stamping Ground
- Dry Ridge
- North Middletown
- Morning View
gutter cleaners in Sadieville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- BAM Cleaned Up Services5825 Gallia St
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bluegrass Window Cleaning1596 Burgess Smith Rd
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Carlos and Anthony handyman And tree service 10659 Frankfort Rd
- CKY Outdoor Cleaning and Restoration
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Currans Contracting143 Cross Creek Dr
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Derwood's Handyman Service17175 New Columbus Rd
- Derwood's Handyman Service
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- KhemSoft124 Dove Trace Drive
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Klapp Roofing Co Inc1403 St Rt 940
- Kraft Tile & Flooring Inc2152 Santa Anita Dr
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection13127 Middletown Industrial Blvd
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Renovation Masters226 Floyd Dr A
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Roof & Remodeling Solutions109 Maple St
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Renovation Masters
- Yelton Services 900 Kidwell Rd
De Mossville, Kentucky
- Yelton Services