Hale Roofing, LLC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2008

Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green today!...

Sergio Interior/Exterior Painting

With over 10yrs of professional experience we are family owned and operated. When your home needs a boost to its outward appearance, a fresh, vibrant coat of paint can do wonders. We pride ourselves in doing professional work that yields the best possible outcome — painting that is affordable, swift, attractive and long-lasting. Our professional painters can assist you through the process to ensure our painting adds solid value to your home and a solid return on investment! Contact us today for a free estimate! We look forward to serving you!

Mikes’s Junk Removal & Handyman Service

I have a full line of lawn care service we also was contacted with handy to help with customers needs in build large and small furniture. We can pressure wash your house to your driveway. For all your small repair needs please reach out to us

Integrity Painting

With over 25 years of experience Integrity Painting has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality. We are experts in Interior and Exterior painting and won’t leave until you are satisfied with your job! Contact us to schedule an estimate today! We look forward to earning your business.

07/19/2019

No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhere.

Description of Work
Contacted through Angie's List for complete roof tear off and re-roof

09/24/2017

I called, they a guy come out and they did a written quote dated June 14, 2017. I called and confirmed that I would take it, and was told they would be out within weeks. I never heard back from them. I called a couple of times over the next few months, and again, friendly enough..."we'll get to you". Nothing since. Very unreliable service on something I really need done.

Description of Work
I had a small guttering repair needed. I chose to call them due to reviews and their claim "No job is too small". Apparently mine was.

Category gutter repair

09/11/2017

Great. Showed up on time, and did the work for a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

08/11/2017

Good with owner. Seems to be a bit of a communication disconnect between workers and the owner for work instruction.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutter replacement.

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/05/2016

Didn't show up waited all day, never even called and its been two weeks

Description of Work
Roofing estimate for replacement

Residential Roofing and Replacement, Residential Roofing and Replacement, Shake, Asphalt, Metal, Saturday Hours Vary, Calls Will Be Responded to Within 24 Hours, Seamless Gutters

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check