Hale Roofing, LLC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2008

269 Porter Pike

Bowling Green, KY 42103

Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling

07/19/2019

Cynthia B.

No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhere.

Description of Work
Contacted through Angie's List for complete roof tear off and re-roof

09/24/2017

Jay N.

I called, they a guy come out and they did a written quote dated June 14, 2017. I called and confirmed that I would take it, and was told they would be out within weeks. I never heard back from them. I called a couple of times over the next few months, and again, friendly enough..."we'll get to you". Nothing since. Very unreliable service on something I really need done.

Description of Work
I had a small guttering repair needed. I chose to call them due to reviews and their claim "No job is too small". Apparently mine was.

Category gutter repair

09/11/2017

Brent H.

Great. Showed up on time, and did the work for a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

08/11/2017

Eddy B.

Good with owner. Seems to be a bit of a communication disconnect between workers and the owner for work instruction.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutter replacement.

12/05/2016

Edan C.

Didn't show up waited all day, never even called and its been two weeks

Description of Work
Roofing estimate for replacement

08/22/2016

James T.

It was super easy. I called and 30 mins later they showed up. They did the work and offered to either send a bill or I could pay at the office.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my roof.

05/06/2015

William B.

John arrived on time and did the work nicely. ?Very professional and a nice guy. ?I am happy with the work so far.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney. Dismantled and repaired cap. Painted chimney shroud and reattached one shingle.

Category roofing, chimney repair

03/13/2015

Jason D.

We were delayed due to the weather in Kentucky. When it cleared they had the roof on in one day. There were a few issues after installation. The metal was not even at the rear of the house, there were a couple of pieces of paneling that were not installed completely, there were some dents in the roofing, and the downspouts were not removed initially. I spoke to the owner and he came to inspect what was done so that corrections and repairs could be made.

Description of Work
Provider installed a new metal roof on house. Gutters and downspouts were removed as requested as well.

08/29/2014

Jeremy B.

Contacted for making repairs on roof for the sale of our house. They gave me an estimate very quickly and provided a letter to give to buyers to satisfy their concerns about the roof. I set up the date to get the work completed and they were to call me when they were on their way. They never called and never returned another call even after speaking with the receptionist. I even contacted a cell phone number she gave me for the gentleman who did the estimate. We made a decision after this to go ahead and replace the roof. Again, I contacted Hale and they again never called back. I even texted the guy to let him know we had decided to put a whole new roof on and to call me if he is interested in the job. Never heard from him again.

Description of Work
Was to perform repairs to roof including replacing attic fan, missing shingles, and damaged sheathing. Estimated a fantastic quote and gave me a letter to provide to buyers on the house but they never showed up to perform the work.

08/25/2014

Angel P.

Crew arrived few minutes after 8am, removed all the shingles, checked decking, then replaced with metal roofing. They were fast, efficient and cleaned up the job site when they were finished. We were given the estimate of the job taking 2 days to complete, they were finished the same day they started by 4:15 pm. I received 2 separate phone calls over the following weeks by the owner and then again the crew foreman, checking to see if we were satisfied with the work and if we had any problems after a very heavy rainfall. (Our roof had leaks prior to replacing the roofing) Great job, no leaks and we would highly recommend them. They were great!

Description of Work
Came out ,gave estimates on the various types of roofing they provided, answered all our questions. Arranged everything, delivery of supplies, crew. They were great! Also arranged to have gutters replaced.

08/22/2014

Belinda P.

He was excellent on taking time to talk to me about my roof and went over everything. He was easy to communicate with, a good person, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He came over to give me an estimate.

06/10/2014

Donna R.

This was a great company to work with. Very professional always on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof and replaced decking

09/08/2013

John W.

They kept missing the projected start date on the french drain due to an equipment failure. However, once started, the work was completed quickly, professionally, and within budget. They also didn't leave a mess at the end of the day, cleaning up their worksite at the end of the day. The roof was repaired/replaced on time and additional damage was found and fixed once the roofing tiles were removed. Overall, excellent job. My only complaint is sometimes communication is a little slow. Otherwise, excellent company to work with.

Description of Work
Hale has done two projects for me so far. A french drain and gravel turn-around in driveway as well as a roof repair at a rental property which including replacing hail damage.

05/24/2013

David G.

Hale's crew arrived at 0815, tore off the old roofing on two levels of roof, replaced the felt paper and installed new drip edge all around the circumferences of both roofs, and replaced the shingles with 25 year shingles and were finished by about 7 pm. They hauled off all scrap and trash and shingles and removed all nails and tacks from the yard and driveways and left the property in pristine condition. And they did all this without even putting a truck on the yard.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

02/20/2013

JoAnna B.

Not well. We cannot recommend this company to anyone we know.

Description of Work
After calling Hale for an estimate and a meeting time, it seems a service rep showed up, but he never let us know he had arrived. Despite requesting from the home office that we have the rep review other jobs we needed done, he arrived and fixed roofing shingles and then left without letting us know he had been there or done any work. We came home one day and noticed the shingles appeared to be replaced, but were left frustrated that we had agreed to a $125.00 flat fee for simply replacing a couple of shingles when there was more work to do that may have been included in the flat fee. We called back several times, and three weeks later, another rep came out to do the estimate for the other items we needed looked at. We received little to no response in our efforts to get an initial and then an itemized estimate. After several calls, we finally got it weeks later, but the itemized version didn't match up to the original estimate. Our confidence in this company was shot, so we gave up. They got their fee of $125.00, and we got two shingles replaced.

01/25/2013

Lisa S.

My mom & dad had a leak in the roof of their house & could not find where it was coming from. They had no idea who to call, so I suggested Angie's List and that is how we found Hale Roofing. Mr. Hale was able to find the source of the leak & fixed their roof. He arrived when he said he would & did the work in a prompt & efficient manner. What a relief to find someone reliable!

Description of Work
Finding a leak in the roof at my parents house.

12/26/2012

Greg R.

Great. You get what you pay for. Their prices are average to slightly above average. You can get cheaper roofers but none any better.

Description of Work
Rebuilt detached garage on one of my rental properties and also repaired rental house from heat and water damage.

11/18/2012

Valarie C.

These guys are great! Both crews, roofing and painting, showed up on time and done amazing jobs. Not only does my house look better than before, they cleaned up everything. I would recommend this company to anyone and already plan to use them for other jobs.

Description of Work
My roof was replaced and ceilings inside were painted because of damage from the leaks.

Category remodeling, roofing, interior painters

08/09/2012

Roxanne S.

They were excellent. They are very honest. Their quality of work was good. They were very quick. They also provide tree services. They were very friendly. They are busy contractor.

Description of Work
I have used Hale General Contracting Inc for roofing.

05/24/2012

Sherri B.

My roof had been leaking for several years as we didn't have the money to repair it. I called several contractors in order to get estimates on the repairs. I called Mr. Hale and he responded promptly to my call. When he arrived, we walked around the home and I described exactly what I wanted done. He made notes regarding my wishes. He had one of his crewman take measurements of my roof. Mr. Hale explained that he would develop a proposal for me and would mail it to me. In a few days, I received the proposal. I was very impressed with the professionalism reflected in the proposal. Not only did Mr. Hale itemize everything from tearing off the old roof to painting and debris removal. I think because he was professional enough to attach a copy of his contractors license and a certificate of liability insurance, it was the final selling point. I called Mr. Hale, without reservation and accepted the proposal. Mr. Hale explained that his crew was fininshing a job and that it would be a few days before he could begin my project. I really appreciated that he didn't leave me wondering about this. Mr. Hale called one evening and asked if the following day would be okay for his crew to begin the project. I, of course, replied that it was. They were here when expected, behaved professionally and were very polite. I was very comfortable having them at my home. The project, from beginning to end, was a GREAT experience!I was so impressed, that I've requested a quote on a total remodel of my bathroom. I am confident that this company will be as professional, courteous and display the same wonderful craftsmanship as they did with my roof.

Description of Work
Removal of old shingles and some decking.Install new decking Removal and replacement of 15# feltRemove and replace metal eaveRemove valley and Install ice and water shieldInstall ShinglesInstall flat-area structure boardInstall modified roofing on flat areaFlash and counter flash brick chimneyFlash wall under slope of main bodyFlash electric riserFlash bootRemove and replace 16" soffitRepair rotted raftersRemove and replace fascia (gutter board)Remove and replace guttersRemove and replace beaded sidingPaint soffit, fascia and sidingDebris removal and land fill fee

05/11/2012

Tammy S.

They were wonderful. They came right out. They wanted to make sure they got it done just right. They were very conscientious. They did a really good job. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
We used Hale Roofing because we had a leak and they fixed it.

04/18/2012

john W.

The workers were very professional, organized, and knew what they were doing. They laid out their tools, and went straight to work. The job took seven hours.

Description of Work
They repaired two roof valleys, installed flashing and under flashing, replaced missing shingles, installed a ice break, cleaned and sealed metal roofing, and they repaired seamed roof.

04/18/2012

Haiwang Y.

They were good and their people were very nice. Their response time was very good. My overall experience with them so far has been excellent.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for fixing my roof.

03/08/2012

john W.

He said he would call today whith a detailed estimate

Description of Work
I called on Tues. night they came and surveyed the job on Wed. he seemed to know what he was doing

12/08/2011

Wilmer C.

Everything went well. The workers were very professional. The work was done just before a three day rain and no leaks were found. The work took place over a two and half day period.

Description of Work
The work was done on a flat roof with a large skylight section. The skylight section is raised in an A shape and had to be sealed. The flat roof is divided into two sections.The new roof was completed by removing the old one, laying down new under board and covering the roof with a bonded rubber covering. Steps were as follows; Installed new Structure Board, installed new rubber roof 100% glued to new structure board, tie new rubber into shingles on two slopes, flash roof wall below windows and seal framing on windows, flash and seal long skylights on sloped area between two flat roof areas, and remove and replace metal eave at gutter line.

Quality gutters

We do great quality work and ensure everything is done the correct way, and make sure that the customer is happy with the work we offer. And we will never cut corners we will always put the customer first. We specialize in residential and commercial seamless gutters, and we also offer you the best gutter guards on the market with warranty, please reach out to Quality Gutters at (270)-847-6485 free estimate

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Integrity Painting

With over 25 years of experience Integrity Painting has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality. We are experts in Interior and Exterior painting and won’t leave until you are satisfied with your job! Contact us to schedule an estimate today! We look forward to earning your business.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential Roofing and Replacement, Shake, Asphalt, Metal, Saturday Hours Vary, Calls Will Be Responded to Within 24 Hours. Residential Roofing and Replacement.