DuPont Plumbing

Founded 1961 • With Angi since June 2001

2604 Alexandria Pike

Newport, KY 41071

Since 1961, DuPont Plumbing has been installing sinks & faucets, replacing water heaters, cleaning sewers & drains, and completing kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and wet bar remodel projects in Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati. The DuPont plumbing legacy was started over 50 years ago

10/23/2020

Jay S.

I spoke to John to book my appt. He was personable and friendly Arnold and Paul did a great job. They were fast and very efficient. I was very impressed with the whole operation, and I now know there is only one plumber that i will use again moving forward.

Description of Work
Replace the guts behind the shower hot/cold valves

Category plumbing, drain pipe

06/30/2019

David B.

I contacted this vendor with a very detailed message about a problem I have with a slow running shower. It's been a week since then, and I haven't heard a peep from them. Even if they weren't interested in the job, or it was beyond the scope of what they do, a msg or phone call saying so would not only have been appreciated, it would have been the professional courtesy that they failed to extend.

Description of Work
need a slow/low flowing shower repaired

05/26/2018

Cynthia C.

Two plumbers came for this job. They were both friendly and professional. I was very pleased with the whole experience

Description of Work
Water heater broke water was running into my second bedroom. Needed water heater replaced ASAP

Category water heater repair

01/22/2018

Colleen S.

Dupont did an amazing job helping unblock our kitchen sink pipes where the blockage had moved to the wall. They worked tirelessly to figure out where the pipes ran to and where the issue was. They then gave me a bunch of pointers for making sure we kept the pipes clear. Very professional and very helpful! Great group to work with!!

Description of Work
Fantastic service snaking pipes to clear blockage in the wall

10/02/2017

Nancy S.

Work was done very quickly with no problem. Area was cleaned up and old fixtures moved to garbage. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
2 toilets installed

09/21/2017

JERRY & CINDY H.

As mentioned in the earlier review, Ralph is expedient with the time yet thorough and efficient, personable and informative. All of this while being very fair with his pricing. Can’t ask for more than that. In fact, we have more work lined up for him in the near future.

Description of Work
Ralph Dupont did some work for us recently and we were impressed. We had more work for him, a new toilet and a faucet installation. Price listed included the new toilet.

08/22/2017

JERRY & CINDY H.

Ralph DuPont came out with his assistant Josh. We had the list ready and they went at it. They utilized their time very well, one working on a particular job or aspect of it while the other shifted to get something else started. I accompanied Ralph with the list and we chatted while he did the work. He was informative, helpful, and the work was done efficiently. In fact, things went so well that we threw in a couple of extras, a faucet that didn’t turn smoothly and needed a new cylinder and a dishwasher that needed to be stabilized. We would definitely use DuPont again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We had a list of issues: a kitchen faucet that was leaking; an outside faucet that wouldn’t turn off properly; a shower handle that needed adjustment; a toilet not flushing properly; hot water heater adjustment.

08/17/2017

RBradley S.

Tom responded to my call very quickly and came right over. We had an issue with our sink from when we had new counter-tops installed. Tom got straight to work and explained everything to me as he worked. He also fixed the plumbing in one of our bathrooms that was leaking. Tom worked efficiently and was very personable. I would recommend to everyone and I will be using DuPont for all my plumbing issues going forward.

Description of Work
Sink repair in both Kitchen and half bath.

05/17/2017

Michael F.

Extremely satisfied! A long established company with a solid reputation. Top rated in all aspects of their performance. Would greatly recommend!

Description of Work
Repair one outside faucet and relocate another.

05/03/2017

Charles B.

Showed up on time, did the installation work efficiently and professionally. No problems.

Description of Work
Installed free-standing bathtub.

04/22/2017

Curry O.

The technician was very thorough. I appreciated the workmanship. He was on time and made sure I understood everything that he needed to fix. I was pleased with the service.

Description of Work
They removed old vanities and fixed some service valves

01/03/2017

Renee W.

Awesome. Turns out a nut just needed to be tightened. Was there 10 min. and didn't charge me a for a service call. Super nice!

Description of Work
Water pipe feeding hot water tank was leaking.

11/09/2016

Lisa H.

Tom was there within an hour. Took it apart, let the parts dry out, came back later in the day to reassemble it and light the pilot light. Got it working again! This is the third time I've used them and each time they are quick to respond, friendly, knowledgeable and their prices are fair.

Description of Work
A basement flood knocked out my hot water heater. I wasn't sure if it was ruined or salvageable.

09/29/2016

CRISTIAN G.

From my first call to DuPont Plumbing, till the end, we were more that impressed with how business was handled. Tom Gorman was the plumber that did an exemplary job on both replacing the water heater and the reverse osmosis faucet. He solved all the unforeseen problems with ease, and the highest professionalism. The world needs more people like Tom ! Thank you Tom and DuPont Plumbing for being an example of how a business should run, and thank you for the quality and professionalism of services you provide. We can say with confidence that we found the most reliable plumber !

Description of Work
Replacing a water heater and a reverse osmosis faucet.

Category drywall

09/29/2016

Timothy T.

Everything went well. They were able to take care of it the day I called. The two men did an excellent job. Thank you!

Description of Work
My water heater needed to be replaced.

Category water heater repair

12/01/2015

michele M.

We recently moved in this house and I am so glad we found someone who will come be curtious....return calls in a timely manner. ....explain all that they are doing and most importantly don't fix anything that doesn't need to be, that gets old when you are a woman. On second visit I was getting ready to go out of town and called the day before and they fit me into what I am sure was a busy schedule. Big load off my mind knowing I have a great plumber I can call

Description of Work
Repaired toilet and second trip replaced leaking pressure valve and installed inside shut off valve.

09/25/2015

bonita F.

I called last time, at very last minute. Although close to end of day, they came immediately and replaced a fixture. Had they not done this, I would have not had use of the fixture until at least Monday. Very nice, especially last minute. I do have more work that needs to be done, and will call on them to do the work. In a previous plumbing issue, although they could have refused to fix my immediate issue due to the need for more extensive work needed, they helped me with my current situation.

Description of Work
They have come to unclog drains, replace faucet, determine outside blockage.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/18/2015

Jack W.

Arrived on time and had to wait for one hour because the counter top man had an emergency. Then he stayed until the job was done, even though he was late for another appointment. This is an excellent firm. I will switch plumbers permanently from my former one to Dupont.

Description of Work
Installed sink and faucet in my kitchen remodel. Not sure of price as I met this plumber through my contractor. Cannot say enough good about this company.

04/30/2015

Audrey D.

They were very professional and gave quick service. We called a lot of people in the area and they didn't do drains and these people did and they were very responsive.

Description of Work
We used DuPont Plumbing. They rerouted a smelly garbage disposal in a rental unit.

10/15/2014

MERRY C H.

This is the first time I have hired the company after they were recommended to me. They completed the job within about seven hours and cleaned up well. Everything went excellent.

Description of Work
They replaced the stack piping that carries out the waste water from the bathroom.

10/08/2014

Gretchen S.

Pipes had frozen last winter in a foreclosed home I just bought. They fixed all. Also converted the gas service from a two family to a single family. Took out unused gas lines. They were prompt, patient with my questions, and professional.

Description of Work
Fixed broken pipes, installed outside faucet, rerouted gas lines.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

10/08/2014

Mary G.

It was great. They were here for about an hour and a half. They are very friendly and do a good job. They cleaned up when they finished.

Description of Work
They put in new faucets in my bathroom. They also fixed the toilet.

04/14/2014

Sandy P.

I was suprised at how quickly Dupont Plumbing returned my call & scheduled the appointments for repairs. Tom Gorman was on time, professional, courteous, & took the time to explain things to me. I now know that in old homes repairing something may cause other issues to arise. I was very happy when Tom responded so quickly to my calls & made additional repairs as needed. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Repaired leaky faucet & shut off valve in bathroom sink, unstopped bath tub, replaced parts in toilet tank, vented kitchen sink, and suported main water line. Replaced water heater expansion tank. Replaced rubber gasket in bathtub drain.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

04/03/2014

ann P.

Same day service. I culd not believe it! No complaints.

Description of Work
Installed a new water heater. Also replace valve on water line.

03/30/2014

Donna C.

I have used Dupont for a number of years they have always been reliable and |honest. They use top of the line products and supplies. You can count on |not having to call them back because of using a good product. |Their prices may be a little higher than someone else but it is worth the |extra money.

Patch King

Call today for drywall services! We have a team of skilled laborers who specializes in all phases of drywall repair and installation. They also have years of experience doing basic home repairs. So if you have other home repair projects that need to be done, just let us know. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Plumbing Repairs, Water & Sewer Line Repairs, Drain Cleaning, Toilets, Faucets, Tubs & Showers.