Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Mayfield, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Mayfield
- Superior Appliance Sales & Service CoThey did a very good job. They were very honest in the repairs. They did not try to charge extra or run up the repairs.
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESI was very pleased with the friendliness and punctuality by the company. They were extremely helpful and fixed the problem faster than I expected.
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESNext day service in time frame advised. Called day of service to confirm before arrival. Labor charge as quoted. Courteous. Knowledgeable
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESI told the story in the above paragraph through the detail of what I learned from start to finish of the service call. I was very pleased with his professionalism, especially as he used a conversational mode that did not make me feel stupid or uninformed. I would recommend the company based on his service and would hope that all of their techs are as good as he
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESProblem was that the gas oven would not come on. The broiler worked fine, but not the oven. When I made the appointment I told the provider what the trouble was and they suggested that they knew the probably cause. Took the make, model, SN information on the phone when I made the appointment. Service tech (Gary ) arrived on time - early in the expected window I was given - and immediately started to replace the lower igniter which was the part that had failed. It was a smooth, easy repair with minimal inconvenience to us. Gary even made friends with our inquisitive cats, who were on hand to help if they could. Tech was friendly to both felines and humans and did the job correctly the first time. I thought the price for the part and service call was quite reasonalbe. It will be nice to know who to call the next time we need an appliance serviced
- Handyman HVAC And AppliancesOur refrigerator stopped working over the weekend, so on Monday I referred to angies list to find a repairman. I called Gene in the morning and he was able to come out the same day. He gave me a reasonable time frame for when he could come out and was here at the earlier part of that time frame. He was very curteous and professional. After checking out the refrigerator, he explained the problem to me and gave me an estimate for parts and labor. He didn't try to sell me on any unnecessary work or parts. I felt the price was reasonable, the service was great and I would defintely use him again for appliance or heating/cooling repair, as well as recommend him to others
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESThey did a good job; they got it fixed. There wasn't something particular that I thought was great or anything like that. With regard to price, I don't have anything to compare it to. I don't know if they were cheaper or more expensive. The quality was good. With regard to responsiveness, they were pretty good. With regard to professionalism, the guy who did the troubleshooting was very professional. The guy who did the install was okay; he was not great
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESThey fixed my washing machine, but tracked grease all over my carpet in the process. Then, when I called about the mess, they argued that they didn't track any grease because they weren't working on any parts that had grease on them. My carpet would beg to differ, but they were steadfast. I have had several appliances repaired since then, but have never hired them to come back
- Sears Auto CentersI went to Sears because the products that I bought 22 years ago and put in this house came from Sears, and they worked fine for 22 years. They still worked but they were getting older and needed to be replaced, so I went back to Sears to buy a new dishwasher and a trash compactor. But I will never do that again because my dishwasher sprang a leak and they sent five different repair guys and they were not able to fix it. I called the repair people myself and told them that they have sent me five different people who have not fixed the leak and that my dishwasher is still under warranty so I don't want another repairman and that I want them to sent me a new dishwasher. They did sent me a another dishwasher after going through five repairmen. My trash compactor was supposed to come in along with my dishwasher but it didn't and it took forever to get delivered. And when the delivery guy did deliver it, he called me from the road and asked if I can come down and pick it up because he didn't want to drive over my bridge. I told him to drive over the bridge and deliver it. Then, when he came to the door, he asked where I wanted him to put it and I said in the kitchen and he said he is not going to come in to the house. He said all he was doing was deliver the trash compactor. And when I told him that Sears told me that he was going to take the old one out and put it in, he replied that he was not going to do any of that. So I called the lady that I talked to at Sears and she talked to him on the phone and then she told me he was not going to do anything. So I said that I would tell him to take it back and take it off my account and give me my money back
Appliance Repair Experts in Mayfield
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Amazing! Staff person very patient, spent over an hour with me. With the video, he was able to figure out that the condenser fan wasn’t working. And, he suggested that I use a house fan to cool the condenser, so freezer would start to work (It did!!!) while I ordered the fan part and figured out who could install it. Respectful Courteous Professional (called me Sunday morning right at the time I requested) Knowledgeable Patient (he was fine waiting while I got a tool from my neighbor to take some nuts off so he could see into the back) I couldn’t believe the incredible service for only $35! Best bargain I have ever seen on the InternetEd L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They had the part I needed and shipped it out pretty quickly. It seems their pricing was OK ($5.99) for the specialty bolt but shipping for a bolt was almost as much. Could have shipped it for about $.80 in a padded envelopeKurtis M.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:They do not replace for like kind. They put the cheapest brand name in regardless of the brand or model number being replaced. This was not explained to me at the time of purchase. When I called and inquired they just said Sorry there is nothing we can do. They charge you 49.99 per month plus a service fee of 55.00 at the time of service. This was not told to me at the time of purchase. Although I had a disagreement with the Company most Home warranty Companies don't even cover the garbage disposal. So all in all I guess this company isn't as bad as I thought. My cost is in line with the other Companies. The biggest issue for these home warranty Companies is hiring a quality Company to do the work to be ContractedGregory E. O.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went fantastic, I thought that it would take a week to get parts here, I put up some old rope so my wife could dry our clothes the old fashion way, the parts came the next morning, all the parts were correct and the quality looks like the factory part, the ease of use on their web page made finding my parts easy and with the use of picture's you knew what was coming. Thank you, Ashley at customer service I am a customer for lifeBrad I.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Business Description:We work through the tristate area we accpet cash and most checks.
- Business Description:Kent Price Plumbing, IncRecent Review:I noticed the leak at about 8am this morning. I called Kent Price Plumbing immediately. The receptionist stated that she would call Kent and let him know. Kent called within 10 minutes of my call to the business. Kent stated that they were on a call in Mayfield and could be here in about an hour. Kent and an employee of his arrived approximately an hour later. It took them all of about 10 minutes to fix the problem. I had an access panel so the leak was visible. Both gentleman were very courteous and professional. I have no idea what any other plumber would charge to fix the problem. Kent Price did have to drive from Mayfield, so I'm sure that added to the price. <br /> <br /Cheri T.
- Business Description:C.D.'s Building & Home Improvement is a local, family business .We provide all your remodeling and home improvement needs..doors,windows,kitchens,baths,interior & exterior trim,decks,remodels, cabinets,siding, custom wood work,inspections, consulting, and everything else home improvemt relate
Deals in Mayfield for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Mayfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st choice enterprises, llcPO Box 33
Almo, Kentucky 42020
- 1st choice enterprises, llc
- B&M Heating & Air1548 Dornbush Rd
Brookport, Illinois 62910
- B&M Heating & Air
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kent Price Plumbing, Inc500 W Walnut St
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
- Kent Price Plumbing, Inc
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair