There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Hustonville, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Hustonville
- Boston Carpet and Air Duct CleaningExcellent work! Boston Carpet was prompt, professional and extremely friendly. We had a lot of drywall dust in our vents after a basement finish job. They were thorough and helped return our house to normal. Would definitely recommend 👌!!
- BETTER CARE CARPETSo easy to schedule, prompt arrival for our appointment. I received a call the night before our service to be sure he had the right directions. Carpets are clean and smell great! Owner is a very friendly.
- BETTER CARE CARPETThese guys were very professional, friendly, reasonably priced and came to us when no one else would. The carpets look amazing! I highly recommmend!!
- BETTER CARE CARPETIt is so difficult to find people these days that you can trust and do amazing work and exactly what you were expecting! I can tell you that this company goes above and beyond. They far exceeded all of my expectations! I will never use anyone else!
- Sirlene's Cleaning ServiceSirlene and her crew did an outstanding job. In every area I asked them to clean, they did a true, thorough deep cleaning. The place was immaculate. In addition, they cleaned another room beyond my original request. Their work was quick, efficient, and of the highest quality. I'd recommend her wholeheartedly
- BETTER CARE CARPETCame earlier than expected..that was great. Very friendly and told us ways to take care of carpet. What spot remover to buy. Did a great job, will definitely have them again.
- BETTER CARE CARPETKevin( owner) and better care carpet is the best. We first hired this company to shampoo our carpet at Georgetown college back in 2018 and ever since they have never failed our expectation. reasonable price, time flexible and the heart they put through their job. I am sure Georgetown college shall continue to work with better care Carpet in the next 5-10 years easily. This company is the best. 100% recommended
- BETTER CARE CARPETThe service was amazing! The guys that cleaned the carpets were very professional! I will definitely be giving them a call back!
- BETTER CARE CARPETI would recommend Better Care to anyone that needed carpets cleaned. Excellent service, great people, and the carpets always look amazing. I’ve been using them for years and I always get A+ service!
- BETTER CARE CARPETBettercare is a top notch company. All employees are very personable and professional. They do quality work at very reasonable prices. Would not hesitate to recommend them and infact I have many times.
Carpet Cleaners in Hustonville
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:~IICRC Master Restorers. ~License Certified Insured. ~Family Owned And Operated. The Water Restoration Process After a water damage event such as water heater or flood damage, a fast response in starting the restoration is critical. Water restoration in Lexington KY is a five-step process that starts with an inspection and ends with your home completely restored to its previous state. Every step of the process serves an important purpose, ensuring that all water and ..Recent Review:The service was excellent. It was intense. The best thing about the service was the fact that we felt that they were concerned about our welfare about the molds and everything.Tom M.
- Business Description:T&S painting and cleaning service llc check out our web at www.tscontracting.com for discounts
- Business Description:Dry foam carpet and upholstery cleaning service. We are a local, family owned business.
- Business Description:Serving the Louisville Metro and surrounding areas since 1992. Father and Son owned and operated, we use the same subcontractors that we have for years. If you have storm, fire, and/or water damage we will help you deal with the insurance company to make sure you are taken care of and your life restored back to normal as soon as possibleRecent Review:E had t. <br />Roy R.
- Business Description:We are a family business. Dad started in 1965 and was trained and certified as a Master Cleaner in 1992. Son started later and is a certified technician. We use new state-of-the-art truckmounted steam-extraction equipment
- Business Description:At Pioneer we specialize in a wide range of Commercial and Residential cleaning in Danville, Harrodsburg, Lancaster and surrounding areas. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded to ensure we have a wonderful relationship with our clients. No job is too hard to handle for us! Call today for prices or to schedule your next cleaningRecent Review:I called Pioneer needing help with my carpet. It had not been cleaned in years and was certainly overdue. There were definately a few stains that I did not think would come out but addressed them anyway. On the day of our scheduled cleaning appointment Pioneer came in and looked everything over. I left for a couple of hours to run errands while they were cleaning my carpet and when I returned home I thought they had thrown out my old carpet and put new carpet in! All of the stains were gone! It took no time to dry and they took very good care of my furniture while they were moving things around. I would highly recommend Pioneer Cleaning Service to anyone! Thanks for everythingKristy P.
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:Here at Affordable Cleaning & Restoration we offer all your cleaning needs. We are residential and commercial. We offer free estimates! (up to 100) miles. We go anywhere, if you're not pleased you will get your money backRecent Review:Missed appointment. Called next day ?? to reschedule. Cannot remember. I wasn't able to make appointment, but wife showed up. The person who showed spent quite a bit of time walking the home, should have brought cleaning supplies, half would have been done. The person gave the speal of what they do. My wife tried to tell her what we would like done and person wanted to dispute what we want done. Never got a bid??? Haven't heard from them to this day. Verbal was 2 or 3 days (2 or 3 people) So my guess is very high!?Dan R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Junction City
- Crab Orchard
- Science Hill
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Russell Springs
carpet cleaners in Hustonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BioClean Ky, LLC14405 US Hwy 27 S
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- BioClean Ky, LLC
- Floor Masters562 S main st
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
- Floor Masters
- KB Clean INC.286 Stewarts Ln
- KB Clean INC.
- LIPSCOMB HYDRA CLEANING SYSTEMS515 Salem Drive
- LIPSCOMB HYDRA CLEANING SYSTEMS
- Premier Custom Carpet Care2786 Old US 25 N.
- Premier Custom Carpet Care
- Rainbow International of The Central Blue Grass6526 Frankfort Rd
- Rainbow International of The Central Blue Grass
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting