A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Belfry, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Belfry
- Cherrywood Custom WoodworkingRyan does excellent work. He knows his craft well and is able to make helpful suggestions. I really like the finished product. My cabinets look like new.
- Ricky Wilson ConstructionThe handrail was replaced quickly, they double checked everything to make sure I was satisfied. It was a bit pricey but the work was quality so I can't complain!
- House Doctors,Mr. Williams looked at the bathroom and stated that this job could be completed in three days for $2300.00. This was 4/15/2012.. The job wasn't "completed " until 5/31/12. The shower floor was cracked upon installation . The "cabinets" were left unfinished without doors or even finished shelves. Although we offered to pick up the materials in our truck, Mr. Williams insisted on getting them himself . We later found that he had "jacked up" the price almost 20%. We had continuing plumbing problems and were told by House Doctors' staff that there was no licensed plumber involved. I asked Mr. Williams about this and was told that the plumber was licensed. ( not true). House Doctors supposedly went $350.00 over budget . Eventually we had to hire another company to correct the problem. We will NOT use this company again read less
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Belfry
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli.. read lessRecent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer here read lessRebecca D.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:Custom FurnitureRecent Review:Could not have went better. Tim was very professional and understanding. I asked for a labor only quote as I wanted to use some local black walnut that I had cut and dried. Although there was some concern as to whether or not there would be enough material, it all worked out and we are very pleased with the outcome. The quality of the craftsmanship far exceeded our expectations. <br / read lessCharlie C.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re.. read less
- Business Description:Owned & operated.
- Business Description:Opened in 1994 doing business in the Kitchen & Bath Industry. Started a fabrication shop in 2003 doing Granite & Quartz Countertops with !00 % customer satisfaction. We have a A+ rating with the BBB.
- Business Description:COBLER PRO is a small business that's gradually growing along the Eastern Seaboard. Our service goal, is to equip the customer with knowledgeable service that meets the needs and desires of homeowners and business professionals. COBLER PRO is a full service, interior and exterior painting company that has been serving Eastern Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and northern South Carolina for over 12 years. Exceptional quality, honesty and customer service have made COBLER PRO a top rated, .. read lessRecent Review:We called and talked to David and said that he would come out that evening. David arrived about 6:30 and after about an hour looking over the house inside he gave us a price of $2000.00 which was for labor only, which I felt very feasibly. We wanted to purchase the paint ourselves which was fine with David. David gave a time when he could start based on the weather since he was painting a house on the outside and we have had a number of days of rain. David called the Friday before and said that he would have to have another week to finish up the job that was on the outside, fine with us, as it rained 5 days out of seven, he called and again the rain had still put him behind. Again that was fine as I landed in the hospital for 4 days. David called the Sunday I got out and he could start Monday if all was well with us. Monday he got there in the AM as promised. I had been in the construction business for 30 years, and I will tell you that David has a great touch with a paint brush; he can cut in and paint with an extreme steady hand. We had one wall that my wife and I used to test different paints for color, well I did not prime over them, I asked David if I should prime he said no that the paint should cover very well (that?s what it said on the can) to his surprise and my it did not cover, it took five coats, David did not complain about have to go over it that many times. I will rate D&A as a very professional Company, David work?s by himself which was ok as then we did not have to worry about (someone spilling paint and stepping in it and the other workers laughing at him as he stormed out leaving paint on floor where he stepped, like your TV ad) read lessJohn E.
- Business Description:AC&C is a cabinet company that was established in January 2012. While our company is young in name and age, our five founders have a wealth of knowledge and experience in various business settings, with a combined experience level of over 100 years in the woodworking industry. While selling cabinets everywhere in the south east region, we are based in Bronston Kentucky. Bronston is a small community outside of Somerset. This tight knit community is where our 8400 sq. foot facility is located read less
- Business Description:I am a self employed General Contractor. I do sub-contract certain things.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
If you want to give your kitchen an update, try switching out the cabinet hardware for something new. Best of all, the entire process only takes about an hour. Find out how to replace your kitchen cabinet hardware and give the room a refresh.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- South Williamson
- Elkhorn City
- Betsy Layne
cabinet refinishers in Belfry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Dayhill wood works182 Dayhill rd
- Dayhill wood works
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Hargis Home Improvement
- In Demand Painting1080 Buford Road
- In Demand Painting
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling
- Lees Construction136 Harrisburg ave
- Lees Construction
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising