Illinois Remodeling Consultants

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1404 Saint Julian St

Pekin, IL 61554

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

home remodeling202161701
Full master bathroom remodel, including shower replacement with beautiful glass shower doors, dark gray seamless vinyl flooring, deluxe vanity and medicine cabinet with modern light fixtures, and a few more small updates.

With over 20 years of industry experience, IRC is uniquely qualified to pair homeowners with the right local remodeling company. From bathrooms and decks, to roofing, siding and windows, IRC is your one-stop-shop to get the best value for your upcoming home remodel. Our mission is to save our customers time and money on home improvement by providing an unbiased needs assessment and holding contractors accountable to rigorous quality standards....
Master Bath Remodel - Bloomington IL project

Kitchen Remodel - Bloomington IL project
Kitchen Remodel - Bloomington IL

home remodeling

202161704

home remodeling (6)window replacement (3)siding companies (2)decks & porches (2)basement remodeling (1)basement waterproofing (1)hardwood floors (1)gutter repair (1)

07/11/2021

Great company! Very professional. When my basement flooded they came in and made this stress free for me and handled everything in a timely matter. My basement looks great now and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Finished Basement

Category basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Thank you! It was a pleasure. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

04/10/2021

Great job all around. Everyone was very helpful and my house looks pretty dang good!

Description of Work
Vinyl siding and windows

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Thanks for the opportunity and the great review!

03/27/2021

I had a very pleasant experience. They did a great job keeping the work areas clean, which was much appreciated while my nephews and grandson were over. No complaints about the prices either!

Description of Work
Kitchen, Shower and Gutters

Category gutter repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

We appreciate the positive review! and are glad you feel our contractors were a good fit for you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

03/04/2021

Great experience. My house looks so much better now. We were waiting to do this because we weren’t sure we could afford it but their priced were very reasonable so we were able to get it done sooner. Good company and workers.

Description of Work
6 Windows and New Siding

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your taking the time to share your positive experience with our window installation services. Please keep us in mind for future projects as well!

02/06/2021

IRC did an phenomenal job remodeling my master bed and bath. I was so impressed with their process and company values. If you're looking for an honest, reliable, and local contractor, this is it!

Description of Work
Master Bedroom and Bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Glad to hear you’re happy with your new masters!

11/26/2020

It was wonderful. This company did a phenomenal job and I definitely recommend. Very professional and at a fair price

Description of Work
Floor

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

Thank you! Glad you’re enjoying your new flooring. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

11/26/2020

We're really happy with how our kitchen turned out. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Dining Room Remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

Thank you for the heat review and ratings. We always appreciate the feedback!

11/17/2020

They did a really great job, the whole crew was polite and they cleaned up after themselves and when they were done.

Description of Work
Exterior Remodeling and a New Deck

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Thanks for the A rating! Glad you were satisfied with the experience. Enjoy your new deck!

11/15/2020

They were great from beginning to end. I definitely needed some help with inspiration and Scott stepped up to the plate with some really great ideas. I am very happy with the work they did.

Description of Work
Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank you for the review. We hope to help you and your family again in the future!

11/14/2020

I was a little concerned because of the weather but it didn’t even slow them down. I had few other bids but decided to go with IRC because they were local and had a good track record. I’m glad I did! -Becky W.

Description of Work
New Windows

Category decks,replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Kitchen Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling Custom Tile Showers Shower Replacement Bathtub Replacement Tub to Shower Conversion Safety Tubs Vinyl Siding Aluminum Siding Steel Siding Wood Siding Window Replacement Window Installation Energy Efficient Windows & Doors Gutters Gutter Protection Decks Pergolas Porches Home Additions Room Additions Tile Flooring Hardwood Flooring Laminate Flooring Entry Doors Sliding Glass Doors Patio Doors Drywall Backsplash

10% OFF