Bosch Electrical Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2015

60 E Lincoln Ave

Glendale Heights, IL 60139

Bosch Electrical services is a full service, licensed and insured electrical contracting company. Excellent customer service is our number one priority...

Resposiveness

electrician (6)lighting (1)

10/21/2020

They contact me once but when I asked for an estimate first they never bothered calling back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets etc

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

04/12/2019

I have used these guys on four different occasions. I would not even think of using another electrician before contacting Bosch. In my experience, they are the most honest and hard working electricians I have ever come across. Bosch Electrical Services has done all work for me and my real estate business ranging from replacing outlets for a home inspection, certifying the safety and operation of e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

04/10/2019

Wonderful! Very efficient and comfortable with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had electrical panel upgrade , service upgrade. He moved the outlet and, lighted as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

04/10/2019

Anything was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do new construction wiring on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2019

04/04/2019

They did very well and good all there work is good and I never had an issue with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a cam link in the kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

01/02/2017

It was very good. They came out twice and brought a second person to assist in diagnosing the problem and fixing it. So it was two service visits and I thought that $200.00 was very reasonable for that. They were very professional and careful with our house, the basement and all that, they just did a great job. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to do rewiring of the circuit to the furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2016

Bosch Electrical Services offers: Residential, commercial, and Industrial electrical installations including but not limited to: Panel upgrades, service upgrades, recessed can installation, remodeling, rewiring, generators, pole lighting, machinery installations, and troubleshooting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal