Your basic, inexpensive fan can be the difference between misery and comfort, so maximize its potential! By using these strategic tricks, your home will drop a few degrees in no time.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Carthage, IL
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Carthage
- Yorkville Hill Landscaping IncThey were east to work with, had great ideas, the project turned out beautifully, great suggestions, trying to get your house polish, professional.
- J and B trees and moreTHIS COMPANY IS THE REAL DEAL. JOHN RAN A 3 PERSON CREW, THAT DID A AWESOME JOB. VERY POLITE, AND PROFESIONAL AND FOLLOWED MY PLAN TO ATTENTION AND DETAIL!! I HAVE A LARGE TREE IN FRONTYARD TO BE TRIMMED AND I WILL BE HIRING THE SAME CREW!!!
- J and B trees and moreThey took down a tree, patched the roof and installed a fence at my grandmothers house. They were all wonderfully and even helped her with her flowers and yard for no extra cost! The amount of compassion this company showed to an old woman was amazing and they will definitely be an option for any future needs
- ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERSAmazing craftsmen. The quality and little details definitely set them apart. We wanted to keep our old bricks for other projects, so they stacked them neatly (1,000+ bricks) along our fence. The crew worked efficiently and completed the job in 2 days. Little added touches like replacing the rotted wood behind the step, and putting in an underground drain for the downspout made the finished product perfect, even though neither were discussed in the estimate, and no charges were added. We would reccomend them to anyone looking to do any type of brick work
- ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERSMy cedar deck's deterioration was getting to the point where I was no longer going to waste money on stain. My neighbor had gotten a price to do a brick paver patio from Arrowhead Brick Pavers. I called up, and made an appointment with Jim, one of the owners a year ago. Jim walked us through all of the selections in the Unilock catalog. Unilock has come a long way with their products, and there were a variety of great looking options to choose from. Jim drew up a plan for the new patio, and priced the work. Surprisingly it was not too much more than a new wood deck, and I will never have to stain it again! We called Jim back a year later. He held his price, and we negotiated a few other small items. I work in construction, and one problem I have always had with residential contractors is scheduling, showing up, and staying through completion of the work. Arrowhead calls you to schedule the work, and they call and notify you if they need to leave or won't be showing up do to rain etc. Jim has a smart phone and we stayed in contact through texting and phone calls. I felt that there was terrific communication through the whole process. I would say I was a difficult client, and Jim worked with me through completion. Arrowhead has a 3 year warranty. Our job is finished and we are very pleased. I plan to do the driveway and walkup in brick pavers in a few years and will use Arrowhead again. Give them a call
- Design Exteriors LLCThey were very good. They aren't cheap but others can be more expensive. I'd give them an "A" overall and I'd use them again.
- Wall Landscape Services LLCTom and his crew installed a retaining wall last September and did a great job. We had him back this spring to do some more extensive work. Two huge concrete porches were removed from the front of the house and replaced with beautiful stone ones. An existing concrete walkway was removed and replaced with pavers to match the porches and wall. In the rear of the house Tom installed an new patio and connecting walkway. In addition, to help with drainage problems in the back (there's a very steep slope) Tom installed an inground drainage pipe and river stone borders. Tom and his crew arrived at 6.30-7.00am everyday and worked solidly until 5pm or later. Tom had estimated the work might take up to two weeks to complete but, with weather on our side, the job was completed in 5 days. Amazing! Wall Landscaping also perform our routine garden maintenance. They are reliable and unlike others we've encountered, never try to charge for visits they never made. Tom is polite, responsive and goes out of his way to help. His crews are always professional and do everything they can to minimise the inconvenience during construction
- Wall Landscape Services LLCTom was a pleasure to work with. He was always responsive to my phone calls or emails. His work was priced competitively and the results were excellent. Tom was present throughout completion of the work. His crew arrived on time, were courteous and considerate, minimising any inconvenience whilst the work was completed. I cannot recommend Wall Landscaping highly enough
- HOOKS LANDSCAPING LLCChris responded quickly after I first called him and he came out to see the property within a few days. After gathering input on what I wanted, I received a computerized image of the front of my house with his proposed landscaping. This was very helpful in deciding if I'd like the look. Hook's also put in a paver patio, built a berm from the dirt removed for the patio and installed a few good size trees in the berm, The results were beautiful; his team is very hard-working. I've received alot of compliments on all that was done. I was very happy to see that Chris does design very well and delivers high-quality work on time; from contract signing to project completion, it was within six weeks. Also, Chris was very responsive from start to finish, which helps greatly in making working with a contractor a positive experience! I highly recommend Hook's Landscaping
- HOOKS LANDSCAPING LLCCathy listened to our wish list and created a design that was awesome. She was readily available throughout the project. The entire team worked in extreme heat and humidity to get the job done on time. They were very, very polite and professional. They left the area clean each day. We even requested landscaping for our front yard at the last minute. We told Cathy the shrubs that we wanted and they were planted and mulched the next day. Amazing! Everything exceeded our expectations. We thought we would have to plant the grass around the patio, but much to our surprise the entire area was sodded. All we had to do was walk out on the patio and enjoy! We highly recommend Hook's and would not hesitate in hiring them again
Landscapers in Carthage
- Business Description:Elsner’s Nursery in Macomb, IL is a fifth generation family business. We have been landscaping for almost 100 years, since we opened our doors in 1916. Everyone in our family has grown up in the plant nursery: tending, watering, sowing, and culturing plant life from infancy to maturity. What started as a one-man job has evolved into a multi-person operation. All of our employees are devoted to the same end goal that we are –your 100% complete satisfactionRecent Review:They wonderful. They were very good and did an excellent job. They were very knowledgeable. They recognized my trees immediately even though they are kind of unique trees. They were even able to identify a bush and tell me how to make sure it kept growing. They are even willing to break your large jobs down into smaller ones to keep you from being overwhelmed.Barbara F.
- Business Description:Upon installation of a lawn irrigation system, you will receive 2 seasonal service contract, which includes the start up and shut down of your system, a fertile system which fertilizes your lawn(fee), repels bugs and rust, also a hose enclose which hides your garden hose for those small jobs (fee)Recent Review:I finally pulled the trigger and had a professional sprinkler system installed at my home. I'm a horticulturist and have spent countless hours planting prize winning roses and many other perennial flowers and shrubs. Each of these landscape beds needs special watering cycles, not to mention an acre of Kentucky Blue grass. When I reached out to Water Works about my watering concerns, they put an irrigation plan together that would water all my specific areas separately with custom water times. What can I say, the installation was fast, clean and very professional. There service techs have been extremely helpful and patient with me since the installation. I'm recommending Water Works to everyone in my horticulture clubChris L.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:While the design did not stay the same as the one I selected, it was a springboard for my designer and contractor to give me the master bathroom that I had been hoping for! I LOVED it. I would use this service again if I needed help with design work. It decreased the number of billable design hours for the project. <br /Kate B.
- Business Description:If you are tired of answering machines and waiting for call backs, you will be pleased to know we have trained professionals staffing our offices 6 days a week to provide you the highest level of personal service. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we strive to achieve this from our initial conversation to final installation. Our customer service doesn't stop when you receive an invoice. Since maintenance is a critical part of your investment, we continue to provide expert t..Recent Review:We have a couple of our sprinkler heads that don't go down like they stay up after being used. They didn't do anything to address that or notify us that there was something wrong, and so we noticed it obviously after the fact, so I would say that had they let us know about that, there could have been a repair they could have done, but they didn't. They were here when we needed them. They were on time. For a standard service, they provide standard service. I don't think anything was outstanding.Rosemarie B.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
- Business Description:We can build houses down to yard work, as the name says Anything Exterior. We also do some interior remodeling like basements, kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- Business Description:Farm Support Service, Seed Growing, Sell Seeds, Crops Growing, Fertilizers, Custom Field Plowing , Crop Scouting,
- Business Description:A landscaping and concrete businessRecent Review:The entire crew was very professional, and worked hard for three full days. They answered all my questions and addressed all the issues during and after the installation. The new sidewalk and patio look great! The new sod completed the project. All is great as of now. Would recommend to a friend. <brCezary B.
- Business Description:Handyman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Design a closet that maximizes your space and represents your style. Follow these closet design tips to create the closet of your dreams, no matter the size.
Professional landscaping can add serious curb appeal—and value— to your home. We break down the costs so you can make the most of your yard's beautification budget.
Find Landscapers in
Landscapers in Carthage
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Elsner's Nursery9660 US-136
MACOMB, Illinois 61455
- Elsner's Nursery
- Landscaping Brothers Inc3521 North 12th St
Quincy, Illinois 62305
- Landscaping Brothers Inc
- Reeders Remodeling121 S 17th
Herrin, Illinois 62948
- Reeders Remodeling
- Skoog Landscape & Design2612 W Le Fevre Rd
STERLING, Illinois 61081
- Skoog Landscape & Design