Premier Land Surveying

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2006

Click "Read More" at end of paragraph. Owner operated. No Sub-contractors. Cost is determined by property description of the land to be surveyed and timing. Due to last minute cancellations by Angie List members I no longer schedule jobs without deposits in hand. Please don't even ask to wave the deposit requirement! Last minute cancellations is very annoying to me and my employees counting on work which is scheduled in advance. WHEN REQUESTING A QUOTE FOR A SURVEY PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION READY: WHY YOU NEED THE SURVEY, PROPERTY ADDRESS, PROPERTY DESCRIPTION (DEED), PROPERTY TAX NUMBER, TYPE OF SURVEY, TIME FRAME OF WHEN YOU NEED THE SURVEY DELIVERED, IF YOU HAVE AN OLD SURVEY PLEASE PROVIDE ME A CLEAR READABLE IMAGE OF THE OLD SURVEY - WITH THIS I'LL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A QUOTE OVER THE PHONE IN A FEW MINUTES; OTHERWISE IT'LL PROBABLY REQUIRE A CONTACT BACK TO YOU....

01/02/2018

Work was done exactly as promised. Met deadline.

Description of Work
Plat of survey of my home.

Category land surveyor

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Other Angie's List customers for your information: discounted price due to special circumstance.

12/25/2017

Very well. The company was prompt and efficient. They located my property pins, staked the property, and provides six signed/sealed copies of the plat.

Description of Work
needed new plat of survey of my residential property for permits to do improvements

Category land surveyor

Price seemed low. So I researched my records. I have no record of a customer named [Member Name Removed] Nor do I have a record for doing a property survey at [Member Information Removed] Dr in the last four years. Something isn't right. Thanks for the 'A' review anyways.

08/21/2017

Fine. The guy seemed to have some issue with the bushes along the property line, but it all worked out ok.

Description of Work
Plat of Survey for refinance

05/24/2017

Brian and his helper showed up and spent the time required to accurately survey the property. More than just the side properly line but the property in total. They invested the time to do the job correctly and left me with clear property line markers and the printed survey documentation to support it. Brian did a professional job.

Description of Work
Survey the property to identify which side of the property line a fence lies. Unfortunately it's on the properly line instead of being on one side or the other.

01/05/2017

After receiving my call, Brian responded via text message and asked if we needed the survey soon. I said yes, and he responded by saying he wasn't interested. It is now January, and the weather is too cold for him I guess.

Description of Work
I needed an updated plat of survey.

Category land surveyor

Why do I get an F score for choosing not to do new work out in the snow/ice? Try working outside in January - it's possible but a lot harder than when the weather is above freezing.

06/06/2015

Brian is a polite and professional individual and while his schedule meant the work took a few weeks, he delivered the plat as he said. He communicated the steps without any hassle or concern from me.

Description of Work
Created a Plat of Survey for my home.

08/13/2014

During this peal season of surveying Brian was the only surveyor that would commit to do the job. It was nice to work with somebody that does what they say they will do, when they said they will do it. I will defiantly recommend and use his services again.

Description of Work
land survey

08/07/2014

I called this provider for an estimate. He was higher than everyone else contacted and did not seem interested in doing the work. When I told him that everyone else was $50 less than him he refused to do the work. He told me to go find someone else. He seemed very disagreeable.

Description of Work
Nothing - I did not use this provider

05/09/2013

I wouldn't typically write a review for a non service like this but when I called they were very personable, and were happy to refer me to somebody closer. Furthermore, I wasn't quite sure how the process worked and they explained in detail and at the end of the conversation that if I had any more questions not to hesitate to call them back, knowing full and well they weren't getting my business. I will be giving them a call again if I get a project up that way, you just don't find people like that anymore.

Description of Work
Called for a quote for a land survey with stakes. My home was out of their operating area.

Commercial & Residential - Land Surveying