How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in San Antonio, TX
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in San Antonio
- Westar Alamo Land Surveyors, LLCWestar Alamo Land Survey was very responsive to our telephone call; sending a surveyor the very next day. Surveyor, Vence Trevino, was exceptionally professional, courteous, and thorough, ensuring that the survey was accurate. We are most appreciative for the quality service Westar Land Survey, and Vence Trevino in particular, provided
- Matkin Hoover Engineering & SurveyingThey were very responsive, came out the next day. I was very happy with the job they did and would definitely use them again if needed. They had done an original survey job at the site, so they were familiar with it. They were quick and efficient. AbAAAAA. n/a n/a
- Pollok & Sons Surveying IncHe’s pretty good. He charges a standard price; he’s pretty much in line with everyone else. They did the survey when they said they would.
- SOUTH CENTRAL SURVEYORSSouth responds quickly and will do emergency surveys for a premium fee, which I appreciate. They work well and promptly and the reports are always back to me quickly. The people are efficient, exact and helpful.
- Maverick Land SurveyingThey are an excellent company. We have used them two or three times. I just know they have always given us good service. They are very courteous, prompt and professional. They really do an excellent job and they have always provided an easy time for us.
- Matkin Hoover Engineering & SurveyingThe service was completed in the time frame specified. The team on site was very accommodating, patient and helpful. When I called back several weeks later to get clarification of the information presented on the survey, I was quickly directed to someone who was able to answer my question in detail. I am very comfortable recommending this company
- Matkin Hoover Engineering & SurveyingI called and left a VM. I received a callback within an hour and made the appointment for the Survey. On the day of the survey the crew had showed up earlier than the scheduled appointment. I was very happy with the transaction from beginning to end, from the initial contact scheduling the appointment to the Survey itself. Would definitely use Matkin Hoover again without hesitation
- Westar Alamo Land Surveyors, LLCUsing Angies list I contacted 5 different Survey companies via email. Westar Alamo Land Survey was one of the firms we contacted, and one of the 3 who responded with a quote on price and turnaround time within a few days. They offered the best price (by a good margin) and turnaround time over the other two, and so we picked them. They showed up to do the survey work the next day and completed the job in around 3 hours. I was impressed with the engineer and his assistant both their professionalism and demeanor. I highly recommend them to anyone needing this kind of service
- Amerisurveyors Llc*I made some inquiries and found out I did not need it. They saved me the cost of a new survey. The gentlemen on the phone was very helpful and spoke professionally. If I need a survey I will be calling them first.
- Westar Alamo Land Surveyors, LLCThe surveyor found the markers for the front of my property but could not find the markers along the back fence line. The existing fence was marked as being 0.5 ft inside my property line. The fence contractor found the marker buried deep exactly where Westar Alamo said it was going to be. This was a very accurate survey. Thank you
Last update on June 5, 2017
Land Surveyors in San Antonio
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
- Balcones Heights,
- Olmos Park,
- Castle Hills,
- Terrell Hills,
- Alamo Heights,
- Leon Valley,
- Shavano Park,
- Hill Country Village,
- Hollywood Park,
- China Grove,
- Live Oak,
- Von Ormy,
- Universal City,
- Sandy Oaks
land surveyors in San Antonio
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Asphalt Artist254 Kendalia Ave
San Antonio, Texas 78214
- Bendicion Engineering LLC19215 Deer Elk Crst
San Antonio, Texas 78258
- C & W Surveying12719 Spectrum Dr Suite 101
San Antonio, Texas 78249
- Elizondo & Associates Land Surveying & Mapping,LLC5805 Callaghan Road, Suite 109
San Antonio, Texas 78228
- GE Reaves Engineering, Inc.12508 Jones Maltsberger Rd Ste 108
San Antonio, Texas 78247
- Maverick Land Surveying1856 Lockhill Selma Ste 105
San Antonio, Texas 78213
- SOUTH CENTRAL SURVEYORS1514 S PRESA ST
San Antonio, Texas 78210
- Westar Alamo Land Surveyors, LLC4374 Lockhill Selma Rd Suite 110
San Antonio, Texas 78249
- Asphalt Artist
- Matkin Hoover Engineering & Surveying8 Spencer Rd
Boerne, Texas 78006
- Matkin Hoover Engineering & Surveying
- Pollok & Sons Surveying Inc1008 B St
FLORESVILLE, Texas 78114
- Pollok & Sons Surveying Inc