When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Pittsburgh, PA
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Pittsburgh
- BoundMark, LLCCharles is fantastic! This survey was so much better than the one I had when I bought the house 20 years ago: the previous, small wood stakes had disintegrated in the dirt, and Charles put 2' metal stakes with bright metal and plastic caps on top, in many locations where we needed to see them for fence installation, not just at the corners. He went above and beyond, took all day, and was a pleasure to work with. Fantastic business and business owner
- BoundMark, LLCCharles is highly skilled and responsive, fair, hard-working, and willing to see things through. Charles was instrumental in helping us through the Subdivision process for 2 townships with many different requirements, and I do not believe we would have gotten through all of the questions without his support. We highly recommend Charles and have already referred friends of ours to work with him as well
- BoundMark, LLCEverything went perfectly smooth. The company was responsive, professional, and prompt. I had originally asked to just have the property corners marked, but after hearing that I was putting up a fence, and given the poor line of sight of my property, numerous additional boundary marks were placed as a courtesy to me. Something like that will have me coming back and recommending Boundmark without hesitation
- GTTA SurveyingMr. Groom was very nice, professional, knowledgable, helpful, accommodating of our schedule, and his rates were extremely reasonable. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a survey done on their property and would hire him again without question. I had called 4 surveyors in our area and he returned my call the fastest. He was the nicest and didn't sound like a used car salesman telling us all the other things he thought needed done like the other 3 surveyors did. He even gave me the name and phone number of the survey company that was on the original survey since they had set the pins and said it might be easier/cheaper for them just to come out and find/flag the pins. (I didn't even know about pins.) We ended up hiring him and he was able to find 3 pins that the prior survey company had put at the corners 10+ years ago. He pulled his survey equipment and put in a 4th us (that was most likely removed when the township put in a sewage line recently). When I called for an appointment he came out within just couple days. His rates were less than 1/3 what the other companies said it would cost. Very nice man, very professional. Integrity and excellent service come to mind when thinking about the job he did. Highly recommend him
- John C Yurcina Registered Land SurveyorExcellent. He is very professional and responsive. He has done this work for years so I found him very trustworthy and after an earlier hire for a different project of a person just starting out there was no comparison. So I learned the hard way go with experience and it paid off with this 2nd project and how seamless it went. I would definitely hire Mr. Yurcina again due to his excellent customer service skills and attention to his craft
- Stever Puskar, land surveyerSteve was very professional and got me what I needed within a very short period of time. Would hire him again if I ever need another survey
- Stever Puskar, land surveyerGreat! Steve was very professional. Easy to schedule. Received copy of survey in a couple days. Would highly recommend.
- BOUNDARY ZONE INCI called them. I hired them. They went out the next day and did the work. They emailed me a file with the survey and mailed me a hard copy. I paid them.
- BIERWERTH BARTON BURR & ASSOCIATES INCI had been calling and calling the company that did the original survey, but they would not call me back even when they said they would. This company returned my calls promptly, listened to my rather complicated request, explained very clearly how to show them what I needed (marking on an existing survey). They gave me their estimate, showed up when they said they would, did exactly what I needed even better than I expected, and all this just by phone contact. I was really impressed, compared to the previous company I had worked with
- THE GATEWAY ENGINEERS INCGATEWAY WILL COME OUT ON A MOMENT'S NOTICE. THEY TURN AROUND A SURVEY IN AS SHORT A TIME AS POSSIBLE TO HELP US STAY WITHIN PROJECT SCHEDULING CONSTRAINTS.
Last update on March 17, 2022
Land Surveyors in Pittsburgh
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Pittsburgh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- GTTA Surveying288 Sutherland Drive
Venetia, Pennsylvania 15367
- GTTA Surveying
- Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp696 McKeesport Rd
Elizabeth, Pennsylvania 15037
- Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp
- John C Yurcina Registered Land Surveyor758 State Route 18
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania 15001
- John C Yurcina Registered Land Surveyor
- SD Graff Professional SurveyingPO Box 521
Saxonburg, Pennsylvania 16056
- SD Graff Professional Surveying