When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Tampa, FL
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Tampa
- Survey Eagle Property Inspections llcGiven an accurate information of property and boarder line including the home. They an excellent service.
- Terminus Surveying, LLCNeeded a boundary survey to comply with HOA requirements for fence installation. Jackie, Bianca and the office team were able to work with us on our restricted timeline, complete the survey, and get the paperwork to us all in time for the HOA deadline. Outstanding service from start to finish.
- JOHN TROELSTRUP LAND SURVEYINGTerminus seems to be the only company that Angies list wants to promote. I left a email and call to them one of 6 companies from here. I needed a asap with a very fast need yesterday turn because nextgen failed to complete the task be needed date.. John called me after office hours on Saturday, showed up on a Sunday the next day and charged me more for the rush job, Yet he was still quite less then the competition! I will not forget this and I hope that people realize small companies move the world these big companies think they own it. I give this man and his company a 100 stars. The funny part this only F company I called showed up did the job when needed while the A's called me back 2 days later after the work was done and out the door
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThe lady on the phone was pleasant and informative. There was a $15 Angie list credit. It was helpful that they communicated by phone and e mail. We wanted border lines established for our neighbors so that we could complete landscaping in the front yard.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThey were very responsive and returned calls. When the survey techs cdme, they flagged the property line. When they were finished, they brought me around and identified the markings and made sure I understood everything before they left. It was less than a week before I received my drawn survey. Very efficient
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.Excellent! They was able to come out quickly and then received the survey much faster than they promised.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncEverything went exactly as I was told it would happen. What a pleasure to deal with Nadine at John Beach & Assoc. She is efficient, knows her job, and is one of the reasons this company has a Super Service rating! The crew was prompt and friendly. The survey was delivered via email, on time, with hard copies in the mail. It was also nice to get the $15 Angie's list discount on these services. Thank you
- Bear Gully Survey CoSteve was professional, courteous, and thorough. Very painless transaction for a complicated property.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThey just surveyed the whole lot. They came out when they said when they said they would. They did the survey. They sent it to me on the email. They also sent a hard copy. Everything was good and quick. They had it done within a week.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncIt turned out excellent, excellent. Well, they had problems and they had to come back because the information they had wasn't right and everything. They came back and did everything perfect. They dealt with the problem they found, they didn't cause the problem. They did two different things. They did a survey and they drew the house and the survey. They kept us informed and everything. What's nice is they didn't find what they were supposed to. They didn't find a metal rod that was supposed to be there. I would never have known if they fledged or not and said they did. They set a new one. They said some companies just sort of do a look and a promise. They had to come back a second because they had to find something through the city. I would never have known what they found and what they didn't until they put a fledge on it. They did the extra work to do it right
Last update on October 13, 2021
Land Surveyors in Tampa
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Tampa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- E. Bischoff, Jr. Professional Surveyor & Mapper4909 Delmonte Ave
Sarasota, Florida 34235
- E. Bischoff, Jr. Professional Surveyor & Mapper
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc1912 Holloway Rd
Plant City, Florida 33567
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- Know It Now Inc1497 Main St # 321
Dunedin, Florida 34698
- Know It Now Inc
- Max Torque, LLC.3131 Flightline Drive Suite 315
Lakeland, Florida 33811
- Max Torque, LLC.
- Wilson Surveying1167 Tahiti Cir
Davenport, Florida 33897
- Wilson Surveying
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.1480 Beltrees Street 3
Dunedin, Florida 34698
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.