Trying to avoid the flu and common cold? Step one: Disinfect all hot spots, including doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches and keyboards. Step two...
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Horseshoe Bend, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Horseshoe Bend
- Quinn ServicesVery pleased with work performed by Quinn Services. Mike provided a detailed estimate of costs; performed the work timely & professionally; communicated well on issues or problems found; cleaned up premises very well; charged a very reasonable price. Going to have him back twice a year for cleanings, inspections & maintenance
- Golden CleaningAwesome. He was very professional and on time. He did a great job, my carpet looks amazing. I would definitely hire him again!
- Quinn ServicesMichael was AWESOME!! He was very responsive, punctual, and professional!! The windows were spotless! The sides of our house were very clean after the pressure wash.
- Green House CleaningThey are excellent. Been cleaning our place for 6+years. They include my sliding doors (awesome bc I have 3). Several of our friends have housekeepers, but none as good as Emis & Eduardo. Also, none who haven’t fired many. I’ve never felt this need. They are always on time and thorough. Rarely they’ve asked to change my standing time, but it’s usually for a new client or someone high maintenance (hello Orange County) Love them. 6 years! Just hire them, you will be happy
- Sophisticated CleanersI'm very satisfied with their service. Prompt, through, courteous and more than willing to do extra when needed. Steam cleaning is wonderful-no allergies and safe for pets. I would recommend Sophisticated Cleaners to anyone that wants a job done right.
- Boise Air CareThey paid close attention to detail and were very professional. The air smelled great and super fresh after which was a added bonus. Wife was thrilled! Will hire again.
- Boise Air CareThe work done was excellent the work they did was.excellent an efficient they were very friendly and I would recommend them to my friends and family
- Boise Air CareThe house cleaning went well. The people that I worked with were amazing and I would definitely hire them again.
- Erika's Cleaning ServicesShe really listened to us and did everything we asked and more. We could not be happier! We’ve recently had some bad experiences with other cleaning services in the area, but Erika restored our faith! She gave us a very reasonable rate, but we were so pleased, we gave her a large bonus—for coming so quickly, on the weekend, and doing such an excellent job. She was worth every penny and we now hope to employ her on a regular basis
- Meticulous Man Services LLCSo thankful to Meticulous Man Services – we needed our hardwood floors and bathrooms deep cleaned, and Jazmyn did amazing! Especially thankful for them being willing to listen to and accommodate our rush job needed due to scheduling urgency and needs. We will definitely use them again. Oh and as a personal touch, they left chocolate for me, and two dog treats for our two dogs. That little touch shows they care beyond just the cleaning job. Two thumbs up and would totally recommend!!!!
Last update on August 15, 2021
House Cleaning Companies in Horseshoe Bend
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
If you don’t have time for a deep clean, you may need some quick and easy hacks in your toolbelt. Use our guide full of house cleaning tips and tricks to make tidying up a little more manageable.
Think you have to make the “ruff” choice between having pets or a clean house? These tips will let you have your fluffs and keep your home clean, too.
Find house cleaning services in
- Hidden Springs,
- Garden City,
- New Plymouth,
- Idaho City,
- Robie Creek,
- Garden Valley,
House Cleaning Companies in Horseshoe Bend, ID
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alert Carpet Cleaning And Services LLC611 S. State St.
Nampa, Idaho 83686
- Alert Carpet Cleaning And Services LLC
- Erika's Cleaning Services314 W Cherry Ln
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Erika's Cleaning Services
- Junk Holler750 W, Bannock Street #151
Boise, Idaho 83701
- Junk Holler
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing 212 Evans
Caldwell, Idaho 83605
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing
- Sophisticated Cleaners8995 W Cornwall Dr
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Sophisticated Cleaners
- The Maids of Boise and Eagle5107 W Overland Rd
Boise, Idaho 83705
- The Maids of Boise and Eagle
- ULTIMATE CARPET CLEANING5300 Bethel St.
Boise, Idaho 83706
- ULTIMATE CARPET CLEANING
House cleaners that service Horseshoe Bend
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.