There are several ways to add fun texture to a wall, from premixed textured paint to the many application methods you can use with joint compound. From stripes to splatters, here are popular ways to add some eye-catching texture to your walls.
Get matched with top interior painters in Dubuque, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Dubuque
- Connection by RayI plan on referring him to friends, family. I will now only use him for future work. I can’t rave about his work enough!!
- A-Choice PaintingHe did an amazing job, from the quote to the final walk though, I couldn’t be more pleased with their work! Wonderful!!!!
- WOW 1 DAY PAINTING SouthwestIt went better than we could have hoped. Their response was punctual, the painters themselves were professional and courteous, they cleaned up after themselves, and the resulting paint job was done very well.
- Jay Thier PaintingEverything was fine and excellent. It took him about a day to complete the work and I will use him again in the future.
- The Painter LadyProject took 4 days and went very well. I was able to help on the project which reduced the cost. I also did the extra running for materials. The project was finished on schedule.
- Godwin PaintingKendall Godwin is the best we've ever had (and we are really old). He gives a fair estimate, is punctual, works hard, and does a bang- up job. He only uses the best materials, this time paint from Sherwin Williams, but it has mildew resistance and primer in the paint. We would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone
- Penney Brothers ConstructionThey were very professional, came out as promised, cleaned up and paid very good attention to detail.
- Jay DugganHe was amazing. He was very affective and reasonable on this charges. He was very thorough, neat and careful. I like that he paid attention to the trim. The cost to the charge was probably 33% less then the previous painter. Jay painted better then I do. He was really listen o my request and implemented what I wanted done. He was timely and helped me out and by finishing within a dead line. He arrived when he said he would. Hew as neat as his person. He spoke in pleasant way. He followed through professional
- Wolfe's DecoratingThe owner is Mark Wolfe. He is a painter and he is exceptionally good. He is reasonably priced and does a good job and if he misses something he will point it out and the next time he stops by he will take care of it. Very few people give you a price and stick by it. I recommend him he is a very honorable guy. I spend $100 a room. He shows up when he says he is going to show up and does what he says he is going to do. Price wise he is less money than most other painters. I will use him again
- The Painter LadyGreat, they move everything to paint and move it back when done. It took about a week from start to finish. They had also removed all hardware, nails, and patched all holes at my request.
Interior Painters in Dubuque
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company that can take on just about any project you may have for your house. From small repairs to larger remodels, we can take care of that. We also offer landscaping and lawn sprinkler services as well, since the owner has many years of experience specializing in that field. We aim to impress, and always do a quality job! Give us a call todayRecent Review:It went very well. Matt did a good job; the shelves looked great. He kept me informed of his schedule and did things in a timely manner. His quote for the project was right on.Frank G.
- Recent Review:They were amazing. They were knowledgeable. The price was right. I would hire them again.Allie G.
- Business Description:Paul is sole proprietor and in business as painting and wallpapering specialist for 27 years. One employee. Billing is done when job is completed unless it is a multiple week job, then billing is weekly.Recent Review:Paul did a fantastic job! I couldn't be more pleased with the turnout of the wallpaper in our hallway/entry areas and in a built-in cabinet. From initial contact to completion of job there was easy and swift communication. Paul was in and out, did a fantastic job and left no mess behind. I highly recommend, I'm ecstatic with my "new" space!anne j.
- Business Description:We install just about anything electrical, Specializes in security systems as well as security lighting! "Your safe with us!"Recent Review:I plan on referring him to friends, family. I will now only use him for future work. I can’t rave about his work enough!!Carri B.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Century Kitchens & Bath is a full-line kitchen & bath remodeling company. We have a complete showroom with 11 cabinet lines and samples for all Corian, granite, and quartz countertops. From conception to completion, Century Kitchens & Bath takes extreme satisfaction in providing exceptional customer service for more than 50 years. At Century Kitchens & Bath we take pride in offering only American-made, top-quality, cabinetry and a vast selection of tiles, surfaces, and details that make your ..Recent Review:We spent over $40k plus premium materials fully renovating our master bathroom. We later discovered the electrical was not upgraded for our shower to properly function. This was a $1,300 fix that Steve refused to make right. We took him to court, won a judgement and are still being strung out. It’s about the principal and ethics as to why I write this review, I wouldn’t want another person spending hard earned money to a company that doesn’t follow through on their contracts and wordNicholas W.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Free Estimates, Over 30 years of experience, Payment due upon completion of signed contract.Recent Review:<p>He was amazing. He was very affective and reasonable on this charges. He was very thorough, neat and careful. I like that he paid attention to the trim. The cost to the charge was probably 33% less then the previous painter. Jay painted better then I do. He was really listen o my request and implemented what I wanted done. He was timely and helped me out and by finishing within a dead line. He arrived when he said he would. Hew as neat as his person. He spoke in pleasant way. He followed through professional.</pCarol H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Maple, oak, or cherry—there's nothing quite as elegant as a classic wood banister. A stain can keep it looking fresh and modern amidst all that daily use. Here's how to stain your banister or handrail in five easy steps.
Painting a home can be exciting, but it’s rarely clear how to dispose of your old paint cans. Follow a few tips to get rid of paint in an eco-friendly, easy way.
Find interior painters in
- East Dubuque
- Hazel Green
- Cuba City
- Scales Mound
interior painters in Dubuque
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accent Painting2643 1/2 Windsor Ave
- Accents Painting & Wallpapering1820 26th Ave
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Al's Painting & Power Washing303 Jefferson St
- All In One2151 Heeb St
- American Designs Painting915 Thomas Pl
- Accent Painting
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Northstar Handyman & Home Services, LLCPO Box 9391
Fargo, North Dakota
- Northstar Handyman & Home Services, LLC