BEAR MOUNTAIN CUSTOM PAINTING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2005

At Bear Mountain, our fundamental goal is to provide you with truly professional results along with a comfortable and worry-free process. Our step-by-step painting process is designed to beautify and protect your home ... now and for years to come. Our customer service process ... tailored to your specific needs ... is designed to give you absolute peace-of-mind while we are painting your home and after the job is done. Our experienced and dedicated staff is eager to make it all happen for you. Please call us today for a complimentary firm quote for any of your interior or exterior painting needs. Once you've tried our painting services, we're sure that Bear Mountain Painters will be your "painters for life"....

Garage Experts of North Georgia

The leading, lifetime warranty, epoxy floor coating, cabinet and organization company. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Sharp Design Epoxy Countertops

If you’re a homeowner, you know that your concrete floors are stomped on day in and day out by your family. The dog might’ve even had an accident on it once or twice. Your residential concrete floors go through a lot during their life. Epoxy floor paint can extend the life of your concrete by protecting it from harmful elements, such as oil spills or unfortunate accidents. As a homeowner, your garage is one of the most important things. If it isn’t in tip-top shape, you have the potential for long-lasting damage. Sharp Design Epoxy Countertops’s best epoxy floor coating solutions will guarantee that won’t happen. An attractive and shiny new epoxy garage floor coating will pay for itself in the long run. They are durable, low-maintenance and spill proof from your car oil and leaks.

Offers by Sharp Design Epoxy Countertops on Angi
BadAss Garage Floors

We specialize in premium garage floor coatings, epoxy coatings, pool deck coatings and just about any coating, resurface or repair on concrete floors. No sales people, no hassle. Simply Choose the color and system you love and you can have your BadAss floor in as little as 48 hours. We're locally owned and operated by a concrete industry veteran with over 40 years experience in decorative concrete and a military veteran who found his passion for epoxy floors in 2015. You deserve a BadAss floor!

12/11/2020

We just used Bear Mountain Custom Painting to completely repaint the exterior of our house, including restaining our back deck and fixing wood rot issues on our cedar shingle siding. The work quality was exceptional from the entire team, starting with the sales coordinator (Zach). We had received several estimates from other companies and Bear Mountain was right in the middle, but we chose Bear Mo...

Description of Work
Complete exterior repainting, deck staining, wood rot repair

Category deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters

02/27/2020

Highly recommend! Great communication, very helpful and friendly. Workers were skilled, honest, punctual, and polite. Will use them for our next project!

Description of Work
Exterior painting and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

10/24/2019

Great...Roy (team leader) was a pleasure to work with as well as his other partner.

Description of Work
Complete trim painting of home.

Category house painters

09/30/2019

We interviewed many companies and decided to go with Bear Mountain. We are very glad we did!! Roy and Jan were a dynamo team. They were neat, extremely experienced, very pleasant to work with. They never hesitated to go the extra mile to make our home painting job a superb one! The owner and his office team were also very responsive, helpful and pleasant. We recommend them 110%

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting

Category decks,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,siding,window cleaning,replacement windows,chimney caps,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,doors

[Member Name Removed], we're extremely happy to hear you had an amazing experience with our team! You were wonderful to work for, and should you need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

09/10/2019

We needed to get the house painted and started reading various reviews, trying to decide who to call for a couple of estimates. We contacted BMCP and Zach stopped by a few days later to discuss. I like the fact he listened to what I wanted & expected, and sent over a detailed quote in a couple of days, which also included a few upgrade options if we wanted them. We signed the contract and schedule...

Description of Work
House Exterior Painted

Category pressure washing,house painters

08/24/2019

Very honest and caring company. Workers were very polite and hard working. Great communications throughout the project. Follow up after the job was done was wonderful and they really made sure all was well through out the project.

Description of Work
Painting of house and repair of bad siding

Category siding contractor","deck cleaner","pressure washer","house painter

08/04/2019

Josue Hernandez headed up the crew that came to our home to paint the main part of the interior of our home...including the living room, dining room, kitchen, hallways and stairs. They were also working with a cathedral ceiling and 10 foot ceilings. They were very meticulous with the prep work and did an excellent job of painting. They were very careful not to have the paint hit unintended areas by using drop cloths and other materials. Bear Mountain leadership was engaged throughout the process...from the field visit to see our home and create a proposal, to checking in with me during the time that Josue and his team were on site doing the job. And, they started the job on the day they committed to one month earlier when I awarded them the business. I highly recommend Bear Mountain Custom Painting!

Description of Work
Home Interior Painting

Category interior painter

05/31/2019

Overall, Bear Mountain did a good job re-painting my home. And you will probably find that they are cheaper than some painters if you get a lot of quotes. I would say you’ll be satisfied with the paint job, but don’t use them for any repairs, and be aware that they will do the minimum necessary to complete the job. You are getting what you pay for. A basic paint job. I do not like what they consider “touch up” and how they bill. It seems like touch up could be anything from a small missed spot, to an entire corner missed, to something in the contract not completed. In other words, I think they use “touch up” a little too loosely. Their invoices will state that payment is due upon “substantial” completion. So, as you could imagine, they will want payment and could consider many things touch up, when I would consider it, job incomplete. What happened with me is after a quick glance I thought they were 100% done, and didn’t even see touch up items, and I paid them. But, later on I noticed areas where the paint was thinly sprayed on, a corner board not painted, nail holes not filled in, and an attic vent I stressed should be painted with extra care because it’s really old wood, which was not. And with that vent screen which should be replaced which was not. I even reminded the lead guy while he was here. I played phone tag with them to try and get them back for touch up. I’ve been very busy at my job and would miss their call. I would call back and they would say that the person who called already left or was not available. Then I honestly was afraid even if they came back they wouldn’t do this attic vent right, so I just took care of it. I was afraid because they aren’t craftsmen or carpenters first. They are painters - even though they advertise they do all the repair stuff too. I would recommend you hire a quality carpenter if you need any repairs done. They replaced some flashing for me, attempted to screw part of it down through cement (unique situation - long story). You can tell they had trouble with this part and just left screw holes in a few spots where they couldn’t get the screws to grip into the cement. I also needed a fascia board replaced. They forgot at first, but did come back and did that on the last day. I know they forgot because why would you replace a board after painting the area? And, it was done in a rough manner in my opinion. It just seems like the carpentry side of their crew members may not be their strong suit. And because that’s the vibe I got - I didn’t want them to come back and attempt to re-do anything honestly. That parts on me I guess. In short, since they may not hurt your wallet as much as certain companies, I’d say, use them for your exterior paint job, but maybe before they come out, have someone else you really trust do any wood rot repairs, or other carpentry work. It also depends on how picky you are. Perhaps the level of quality I’m looking for just doesn’t exist anymore. Or, doesn’t exist in my price range.

Description of Work
Exterior re-paint and minor repairs

Category siding contractor","pressure washer","woodworker","house painter

05/04/2019

We just used Bear Mountain Custom Painting to paint two rooms inside, stain our deck, fence and limewash and paint our home. It was a big job and we couldn't be happier. The inside paint is flawless. And not only did we get the exact look we wanted on the limewash, but the team worked diligently to make sure we were happy with the results. The team leader (Moises) and the team were extremely friendly and professional and attentive to detail. Working with the office to get a quote and then to schedule our job was very easy as well. I would use them again without second thought.

Description of Work
Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Limewash, Deck Stain, Fence Stain

Category house painter","interior painter

04/07/2019

Brought large crew and finished job in one day.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painter

Full painting services (interior / exterior painting, deck staining, cabinet painting and staining, garage floors, power-washing); Carpentry (rotted wood replacement, windows and doors, interior trim installation); Gutter Systems; EPA-certified Lead Paint Renovator

Check, PayPal