Native Building Services & Roofing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2014

Our team is committed to providing each and every client with an individualized experience so you get the exact roofing installation and materials that you need. At Native Building Services and Roofing, you don't have to fight for what you want. ​Native Building Services is fully licensed and

Shingle Reroof

roofing

2021
Installed new asphalt shingles
View project

roofing (17)garage building (2)home remodeling (1)decks & porches (1)

02/13/2021

Laura H.

The process was painless and our roof looks beautiful.

Description of Work
New roof installation

Category decks, roofing

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Thanks so much for the review, we are happy you had a great experience with us.

09/11/2020

Nan D.

The entire team at NBS was very professional and helpful with my roof project. Victor was always responsive to my many inquiries and very knowledgeable about the product and process. Tracy was quite helpful with all the necessary paperwork and Brent and his crew completed the roof in a timely and efficient manner. They are a great team!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, garage builders

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thanks so much for the review, we are happy you had a great experience with us.

07/09/2020

Raymond G.

Very professional. Knowledgeable sales team. The installation team was fast and efficient. Cleaned site well after job was done. Great roofing system from a awesome roofing company. I highly recommend N.S.B. for all of your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof install

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Thanks so much for this great review, [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad you had such a good experience with us!

05/06/2020

Shirley P.

This company has exceeded my expectations of what a roofing company can or will do for their clients. I can honestly say NBS went above and beyond in every aspect of our project and produced an absolutely beautiful new tile roof on our house. I do not have time to go into details but it was a pleasure to work with NBS and all of its contractors. Every employee and contractor assigned to our job was professional, polite and was willing to explain things as needed. Would recommend them to anyone in need of roof replacement or repair. Our sales representative was Jon and he was truly the most patient and helpful sales representative we have dealt with for home repairs. Thank you NBS for everything!

Description of Work
Tile re-roof project

Category roofing, garage builders

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Review for Native Building Services & Roofing - 495 N. HWY 1792, Winter Springs, FL - 38544710

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We're glad we were able to work with you on a new tile roof on your home and happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for choosing Native Building Services & Roofing!

10/15/2019

Jamie C.

I recently had my roof in Winter Springs, FL replaced by NBS Roofing. I couldn’t be more pleased with the roof, the work in progress, the cleanup, or the total customer experience. I know I will probably never have need of another roof replacement in my lifetime. In a way, it’s a shame. When you find a company that operates honestly, efficiently and totally customer focused, you really want to do business with them again. So, I highly recommend NBS Roofing to you. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. I wish all my home project experiences were as good. I also dodged a bullet by not having my roof replaced by one of those companies that comes knocking at your door claiming they will find hail damage on your roof and your insurance company will pay for the new roof. DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING! Do not let them on your roof. These companies are ruthless. I allowed one of these national companies on my roof. They claimed there was hail damage. There was no hail damage. I had the insurance adjuster come. Then I had other companies give me a quote. NBS Roofing was the only company that found all the problems the insurance adjuster found. And my insurance company liked working with NBS—a roofing company they obviously trusted. There were no issues at all. NBS is a local company. They work with you. They follow up. Don’t trust your roof or your peace of mind to those door-knocking companies. They don’t care about you. Charlie, Crystal, Brent, and Tracy will guide you through the process. They live locally. They are nice, honest people. The NBS sign is still in front of my house. I’m pleased and proud to say my roof was installed by NBS Roofing. Do yourself a favor and call NBS Roofing. If you do, I think you’ll pick them too.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Review for Native Building Services & Roofing - 495 N. HWY 1792, Winter Springs, FL - 38171801

Love that you captured our whole process, Chris! From the trust at the beginning to the follow-through at the close of your roofing project, Native Building Services & Roofing works hard to create a memorable experience. Thank you for the kind words and just so you know, we'd work with you again in a heartbeat too!

07/30/2019

Ed K.

NBS Roofing Services is an excellent company.Brent,Charlie,Crystal,and Tracy are the best . Everyone associated with NBS was professional,skilled,and caring. We love our new roof and highly recommend NBS to anyone needing their Roofing services. Ed and Rose K

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

Thanks, guys! Our team loved working with you on your roof replacement and glad to have had the opportunity to serve you.

05/16/2019

Robert M.

NBS Roofing did a great job. I would have no hesitation recommending them.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof / shingles

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

We appreciate the review of our roofing services, [Member Name Removed]!

02/08/2019

Brian K.

After inspection, it was determined the ridge vent required replacing. Decided on a shingle covered ridge vent vs. metal only vent. Professionally done, very clean lines and matched roof shingle color as close as possible. Unless you knew about the repair, you would have no idea the roof ridge vent is new. Waiting for a rainstorm to verify leak has gone away.

Description of Work
Leak during rainstorms.

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

Hiding that roof repair by blending the materials was fun! Thanks for choosing us to patch the roof and stop the leak, [Member Name Removed]. We're glad to have served you.

02/07/2019

Donald W.

It went very well - they were not only were the low bidder, they did a superb job using excellent materials. Even did some extra work, like repainting the chimney without addtional charges.

Description of Work
replace asphalt shingle roof

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

Thanks for capturing our philosophy of "going the extra mile" perfectly, [Member Name Removed]! We're glad you choose Native Building Services & Roofing for your project.

02/06/2019

Jaime M.

NBS Roofing was very professional and their quality if excellent. Have 15 year warranty on roof and it is just beautiful. From start of inspection of the roof, to submission of insurance claim, to install of roof and gutters, the company was there to take care of issues and concerns. I highly recommend this company and will use them again should I need another roof for this house or another if I move in the future.

Description of Work
New Shingle Roof removal and install

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

We're glad we were able to help you with your roof replacement in Oviedo, [Member Name Removed]! Helping you from the roof inspection, through the insurance claim, and to project completion was our pleasure.

11/05/2018

Lynn T.

They did a beautiful job. They were very organized and they stayed on schedule. The color of the roof was perfect and I was very very pleased. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced the entire roof.

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Your roof IS beautiful and we LOVE the color! Thanks for choosing us to help bring your project to life and restore the overall look of your home, [Member Name Removed].

09/13/2018

Steven F.

500% satisfied, very happy. They got it all done in one day, great cleanup, they just did a great job. I wasn't at home at the time but the crew was very friendly and respectful to my wife. W were very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof and replaced some rotten wood, removed vents that were no longer needed

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

If you're 500% happy with your roof replacement, we're 1,000% grateful to have served you! Thank you very much for the kind words.

09/13/2018

Robert D.

They were very good. They did the job in a timely fashion and the work was done well. They kept in constant communication with me as well, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof for me.

Work Completed On 03/21/2018

When it comes to roofing contractors, communication is arguably one of the most important things they can do well. We're glad you felt we handled your project well and communicated with you through every step of the roof replacement process. Thanks for leaving us a positive review!

09/12/2018

Kyle P.

They are on time, easy to get a hold of and the building department have told me that they are extremely easy to work with and have quality work.

Description of Work
It was a full home renovation and roof.

Work Completed On 05/12/2018

On time? Check. Easy to reach? Check. Great to work with? Check. You covered it all, [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for choosing Native Building Services & Roofing for your roofing project.

09/11/2018

Riley E.

Everything is great, cant complain.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

09/10/2018

Michael D.

Did a great job. No complaints. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
replaced roof

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

09/07/2018

Cherri T.

It went very well

Description of Work
New roof

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

11/02/2014

Lynn M.

The work was very high quality. The workers were all very friendly and kept the work space clean. We are very happy with our new beautiful master bathroom.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of master bathroom.

Category remodeling, home remodeling