Southern Cross Moving

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4445 Hancock Bridge Pkwy

North Fort Myers, FL 33903

Don't trust just anyone with your personal property. Our uniformed crew is background checked, fast, friendly and experienced. We can offer you plenty of references from prior customers, whom have had enjoyed our stress-free moves. Remember the old saying "you get what you pay for"? Still very true, specially in these times so "TRUST IN SOUTHERN CROSS " to move you. We have added a brand new truck for all our long distance moves. Equipped with all the newest materials for long distance moving to assure a damage free move. Our elite long distance moves are different than other companies. The same men that load the truck are the same ones who drive the truck and do the unloading. Total accountability for damage and loss of your furniture. Other companies use multiple different movers and sometimes share loads with other customers....

movers (53)piano movers (5)

05/03/2020

Excellent work by Southern Cross. Arrived on time. Moved the piano body (heavy at 150 lbs) from the garage to living room. Installed legs and pedal assembly. Then positioned it right where my wife wanted it. Very efficient. Entire job consumed about 45 minutes. No scratches or scrapes to the piano. I am very impressed with Southern Cross and will hire again should I have the need for heavy lifting...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move new digital mini grand piano from packing crate in our garage to the living room. Then mount the legs and place piano in the proper place.

CATEGORY piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Thank you so much for your review of our service, as 2019 Super Service Award winners we need great reviews to win again in 2020.

04/03/2020

Perfectly smooth and non-stressful transition!! Delivery guys were polite, respectful and we had alot of laughs: thank goodness because I have moving anxiety!! Will DEFINITELY use this Company again for the next move!! A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved to a new location

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Wow what a great review, thank you so much. The guys have a great attitude and like making our customers happy and stress free. If you need us again we will be there for you. Good luck in your new home.

01/28/2020

Everything went very well, the movers were vert professional and knew just what to do moving the frig from our neighbor's home to our home. Highly recommend !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

Thank you so much for your A rating it means a lot to us. We won the Super Service award again in 2019 and want to continue winning the award. Thank you for starting 2020 right.

08/28/2019

Communications were excellent from the quote to end of the job. I got a person every time I called. I was moving from out of state and needed help in Fort Myers. Roosevelt, Jerrod and Alex were on time unloaded my truck quickly and with no issues. They worked well together. Thanks Greg for the great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unload 22 ft Truck

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Thank you for hiring us for the job. We know how important it is for customers coming in from out of state to be unloaded quickly. We realize you have a home with nothing in it and a truck with all your belongings. and there is not much to do but wait for the movers to show up. Communication is key in situations like this. Welcome to Florida and thank you for the review.

08/20/2019

This company was amazing. The two gentlemen that did the job were awesome. They arrived on time and knew exactly what to do. We were so appreciative that the owner, Greg, was so responsive to our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need two refrigerators moved and hooked up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Photo for Southern Cross Moving - 4445 Hancock Bridge Pkwy, North Fort Myers, FL - 38055433

It was just a refrigerator move but called in and got job done same day. Thank you for another A review.

01/10/2019

The company responded the day I submitted the quote and gave a fair and reasonable quote. I accepted and they scheduled the work two days later. Someone called the evening before the appointment and confirmed the appointment. The day of service the young guys called within the appointment time and stated they were on their way. They showed up, performed the work, and did a great job. You can’t ask...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

Troy and Rey were your movers and they are young, hard working guys. I am blessed with great employees, thank you for leaving this review.

07/20/2018

Hire this company! Best moving experience - and I've moved plenty. This time, not just across the state but across the country. Greg, the owner, did the estimate himself, with next to no notice. They fit me into their schedule beautifully, again with next to no notice. And the entire crew was pleasant and professional the entire time. When an unexpected delay occurred at the move-in site, Greg and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved house from FL to IL

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

Well looks like another great review for our long distance division. This customer was extremely easy to work with and a great person all around. There was a issue with her house and we did stay in town for an extra day free of charge. The other company could only give her a window of 3-5 days for delivery and that just is not good enough for some people. We here at S.C.M offer direct delivery for...

04/30/2018

Horrible experience. Several thousand in damages, promised restitution when I agreed to accept monthly payments and far less than actual damages. He started making payments, never regularly, then he just stopped all contact. Greg, the owner, has shown himself to be a dishonest business man. All but 1 of the workers were good, but now I'd be afraid to let this company move a box of rubber bands.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out of state move

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

03/12/2018

Southern Cross Moving did a superb job for my move from the Tampa area to Ft. Myers. Greg checked in with me several times before the move to make sure he sent the proper number of movers and boxes. They showed up on time with exactly the resources needed. They packed all of my belongings with care and precision, and were careful with my fragile pieces. At my new home, they were unfailingly courte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

Thank you so much for that glowing review. This is how we operate on a daily basis I keep in contact with my customers and my movers and give both parties as much information as possible. If you take a job like this which is sight unseen you have to gather as much information as possible. You do not want to be 2 hours away from your warehouse without the proper materials to complete the job and pr...

09/30/2017

Southern Cross Moving did a great job. Very friendly and accommodating. Would use again and recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long distance move from Florida to Ohio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

Thank you for that recommendation. Just another long distance move done on time and without indecent. Stuck to our agreed on price and delivered on date picked by homeowner.

Local and Long Distance moving, office mover, commercial mover, residential mover, Piano Moving Service,packing,unpacking

Sorry no live animals