Belleair Construction LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2012

Belleair Construction is a full service construction firm providing a wide range of services for your residential or commercial project to transform your residential or commercial space into an environment that reflects your taste, image and liveability needs. The Belleair Construction staff will take your project from dream to reality...

Master Restoration provides complete disaster restoration services to residential and commercial buildings in Pinellas County and the entire Tampa Bay area. We provide 24-hour disaster remediation with a response time of 60 minutes or less!

Castle Keepers is a family owned carpet cleaning and flood restoration company. In business since 1990, we pride ourselves on truly "serving" our customers. Our greatest reward is knowing our customers are happy with our work. To us, "It's not just your home or business; it's your Castle!"

When it comes to restoring homes following a flood, fire, or other disasters, few restoration companies are as committed to their customers as Flood Pros USA. Since 2015, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with professional water, fire, and smoke restoration services and mold remediation in order to help them return to their properties and daily routines as quickly as possible. We offer free inspections to ensure that they’re getting the services that they need to remedy their damage issues. We’re proud to say that we are dedicated to taking care of our customers and building trust and understanding.

06/12/2017

Excellent workmanship, prompt response to problem.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in 2 rooms required replacing damaged wallboard and refinishing to match.

Category drywall,mold removal

07/09/2015

Description of Work
The bathroom floor around the toilette area was soft. They gave me a fixed quote from what they feel without tearing out the vinyl floor. We agreed if there is additional work, it will be extra. On the scheduled day, they removed the toilette, opened the floor, checked the joists of the bathroom area. All joists are good. they replace the subfloor of the soft area, put toilette back, replaced the vinyl floor in the bathroom. They completed the work as agreed in one day. Did a good job on matching up the pattern of the self stick vinyl tiles as I pointed out to them. | |I will use them again if I ever need a general contractor again.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

03/10/2015

The design was beyond what I was budgeting at the time and I ended up drawing up the plans, permitting, and was my own GC on a room addition. The guys were on time when we met, had great ideas for their implementation and gave me some options to save if I wanted to go a different route. We "ballparked" an estimate and timeline but I ended up doing the job and most of the work myself.

Description of Work
We met and discussed the plans for my proposed room, their ideas were great and they had affiliations with other contractors I knew in the area.

Category home remodeling

10/16/2013

It went fabulous!!!!! Steve the owner of Belleair is so easy to work with. My estimate may seem high but, I selected an expensive border tile and also brushed nickel. The shower handles were $325. since I choose to go with nickel. Also my seat in the shower is steel ($125.00) and they tiled over it. Steve has the capability to work within one's budget and still suggest creative ideas. Brian who pe...

Description of Work
gutted bathroom and vanity area. Put in new tile, granite top in vanity, painted, installed new light fixtures, mirror and medicine cabinet. Installed slide out drawers in vanities. Installed new shower fixtures Installed seat in shower

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

Construction, Renovations, Repairs, Improvements, Rebuilds, Mold Remediation, Home Inspection & Lead Paint Inspection

Ask for Detalils