Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Laurel, DE
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Laurel
- Penninsula Pressure SystemsIt was great. My husband was completely satisfied. They were very knowledgable and friendly. They did not mind answering questions.
- D&L Small Engine RepairWhen I brought my lawnmower in, it would start but couldn't maintain enough power to cut grass. The repair was complete in two business days and it ran like new when I picked it up. All repairs were completed with only 1/2 hour of labor on my bill. Very friendly service as well.
- CENTRAL NEW YORK POWER EQUIPThey were local. They came and picked it up and brought it back so it was convenient. Their work was fine, I had no issues.
- D&L Small Engine RepairAfter continued difficulty in getting my mower to start, another service I had been using was unable to solve the problem. I then found Dand L; not only did Mr. Carey fix the problem, but he also gave me new hints to avoid the problem in the future.
- Larson's Lawnmower ShopHe fixed some things. First we bought parts from him. He seems like a very nice guy. His prices seem to be reasonable. I had him fixed my lawn tractor, change the oil and the blades and charged me $400 and I thought that was way too much. I know people need to be paid good wage for doing that work but that seems too much. I was unhappy with them. They are personable. He does good work but he charged too much. I called him up and he was there the same day
- Sears Appliance RepairThe serviceman who came to repair my Lawn Mower was friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I had absolutely no issues at all with his performance. The date scheduling, parts ordering and communication with the Sears call center was the exact opposite however. The phone operators were hard to understand, and seemed to lack knowledge about the various parts involved. They also seemed to not know how to use their own phone systems to place customers on hold or to transfer calls
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Laurel
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We currently have eight employees on staff to help you with any of your needs. We try to cover all of the services we provide without having any sub-contractors. This way we can ensure the best quality craftsmanship for our customers and we can deliver this in a timely fashion. We bill customers monthly as we provide the service and we do accept credit cards. Ask us if we are running any special promotions or financingRecent Review:Not as planned. Rain interfered. The time spent on the lawn was NOT accurate as far as billing was concerned. Jon never came out to the house to see the problems. No estimate was given. I would not recommend this service to anyoneJAMES C.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:The best and most reasonably priced place to have your yard equipment serviced and repaired. I work on most makes and models of lawn mowers, weed eaters, string trimmers, chainsaws, generators, pressure washers, tillers, riding mowers, push mowers, hand held and back pack blower
- Business Description:We service and work on mowers of all makes and models including commercial and most small engine repair. We offer free pickup and delivery within 25 miles of our area. We have over 30 years experience. Reasonable rates and great service. For all your lawnmower needs give us a cal
- Business Description:We are a full service home care company that prides are self on customer satisfaction with lawn care and landscaping at the top of our list of thing we get it done right the first time
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated Licensed and InsuredRecent Review:It was excellent, professional and quick.James & Karen C.
- Business Description:We offer most of the Handyman Services that you or your spouse don't have the time, skills or tools to Do-It-Yourself. Eliminate searching for one of your relatives or neighbors to perform these jobs at Their Convenience. Handy Husband for Hire is at Your Convenience! Call or E-Mail your "Honey Do" List to us and we will give you an estimate. (Note; Estimates will be Firm after we have performed an On-Site Inspection-No Obligation to our customer!
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:We've had a lot of repairs.The service is good. The appliances are terrible. We've had multi-year contracts with them. We're not sure if it's really working yet, so we can't say what the quality of the work is. The subcontractor that the Sears is using is excellent. The guys that come out and repair and all, that part is really good. But the appliances are junk. They're 10 years old but their junk. They were junk when we bought themRobert B.
- Business Description:We service a wide range of equipment including all major brands. Free local delivery services!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Mardela Springs
- Long Neck
lawn mower repair shops in Laurel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Handy Husband for Hire201 Mapleton Street
- Handy Husband for Hire
- My Small Engine Guy10449 Cedar Creek Rd
- My Small Engine Guy
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc