C&R Contractors LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2013

C&R Contractors is a full service home improvement contractor specializing in roofing, additions, site work. We are also a New Home Construction Contractor. We can build to specifications on your own lot or we will have spec homes available beginning 2016. We also offer commercial snow and ice management. We have the equipment to handle any snow storm. A lot of snow removal companies could not handle the large storms in February 2013, but we were out servicing accounts. We have plow trucks and skid steers to handle any storm. We are reliable and consistent and can provide references. We also use eco-friendly green salt that does not negatively effect foliage, concrete or the environment....

PANORAMIC PRESSURE CLEANING

We employ family members, and do not use subcontractors to perform our work. Payment expected upon satisfactory completion of job.

Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

A to Z Carpentry & Building

General Carpentry needs. Drywall, painting, trim...etc. Focused on small to medium sized jobs. Veteran owned business.

09/21/2017

A few years back I had the entire house interior painted. Unfortunately, I went for a group of men I thought they deserved the work. I don't think they're on Angie's List. They didn't even have a name or anything. They said they really needed the work. It ended up in a mess. They are not an "A". It turned out to be a very messy situation. We hired a company, Adams Landscaping. Somehow or other, they got involved with this contractor company. I couldn't figure out if it whether it Adams Landscaping working here or this contracting company. Something was not right. I don't recall all the details but we no longer do business with him. He was actually gouging us. We happen to live in a type neighbourhood that I think contractors have the idea that they can do it. He was gouging us. He was bad to his people right in front of me. He's just not a good businessman at all. They did come out right away. They responded to call very timely manner. The following day we had the ice dams removed. They were very prompt. Staff very professional;, easy to work with. Jared was wonderful. Very pleased with their work and clean-up. We feel good that we had a hard-working staff and we would highly recommend JBCT Homes for any work on your home. It's fine business. Honest to God, I'm having some memory troubles at my age but that does not sound like me. I will tell you after our ice dams were cleared in the Spring, they ripped shingles off our roof. I don't know if that is avoidable or not avoidable but we had to do some roof repair. They did come out right away. I do remember that cause we had leaks. I would give them an "A" there but again I'm recepting back on what happened in the Spring when we finally saw the roof. They did the work but we left after with a problem.

Description of Work
They installed ice dams.

Category roof snow removal

04/21/2017

Left our project unfinished, Has pending charges for payment default. Had his subcontractors unpaid. Has pending charges for their snow removal. Has criminal record. You can find all this info online. We will take them to court after a substantial loss from doing buisiness with them. Good luck to you if you choose to work with them....

Description of Work
House remodeling

Category contractors,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,pressure washing,garage builders,roof snow removal,skylights,snow removal

04/11/2017

Stay away! We had a fire in our house and asked Jason and his team to rebuild it. We had excellent collaboration with our insurance company. C&R does not know how to do this work. It has been a rollercoaster of negotiations, disagreements, nerves from their side, and an endless game of excuses and delays. Last I've heard they out in a stop order 10 days before our promised move back in day, because of a bank delay of a check of 5% of the total work. We went be the positive reviews, but if you look closely, the reviews are repeated in many different categories.... Do yourselves a favor! Stay away!

Description of Work
Complete house rebuild, after a fire.

Category contractors,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders

Thank you for the opportunity to provide great service. Unfortunately, we could not continue this project as it has been proven by the client that they are unwilling to pay funds that are due. If you are a perspective client that does not want to pay for work that is completed, we would appreciate you staying away as well.

03/18/2017

These guys were exceptional. First, they answered right away and had their team call me back within an hour. Then, without even coming out Chris correctly described the type of ice **** that we had. Rather than coming out and charging us for 2 storms, when Chris learned we no longer had an active leak he accurately determined that we wouldn't have another one because of the upcoming freezing temperatures. This saved us from having to have them come out twice--once for the current storm and once for the next storm. When they did come out, they had a team go up on the roof and clear off just the part threatening the leak. They offered to come back in the spring to permanently fix the leak which we will definitely have.

Description of Work
Clearing the roof off of snow and clearing an ice ****

Category roofing,roof snow removal,snow removal

02/08/2017

He was great. He came. He stopped by but we haven't agreed on the price. I couldn't afford it but he was very nice. Very good people. I don't think I'm going to do it because it's too expensive. I'm waiting on that. When the work picks up, I might go talk to him again. He's taken so long to do everything. He takes too much time just to do the prints. I don't know if it was because of the holidays. He was very nice and he responds right away to the texts and emails. The price is really high. He responds right back as soon as you text him or email him. Very professional.

Description of Work
He did the prints. He took the measurements. I got the prints but couldn't arrange the price. It was for an addition above the garage and one in the back, two rooms.

Category garage builders

03/24/2016

Jason, Chris and the rest of the team were prompt and professional. The roof looks great. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing,snow removal

Thanks for the opportunity to provide great service and best of luck with the home sale. The transferable lifetime GAF warranty should help.

11/24/2015

They did our roof six months ago. They were fine. It was a holiday weekend. The roof has came out fine. They came back and picked up nails. The workers were fine. The clean up could have been a little more thorough since when I went around the house I was still able to find some nails. The roof looks good. Their responsiveness was fine.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on our home.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to provide great service.

07/20/2015

We had contacted many roofing companies to get estimates for repairing damage to our roof from this past winter. Out of all of them, JBCT was our clear choice. From our initial conversations, Jason and Chris were both professional and incredibly responsive. They personally came out to inspect our home and put together a plan on how to repair the existing problems as well as ensure the job was done properly to prevent future issues. Their pricing was highly competitive, but their professionalism and knowledge was what really sealed the deal for us to go with them. Once quotes and dates were worked out, their crew arrived early on the day scheduled, and work was completed in a timely manner. Chris was on-site at the start of the job and stopped back periodically to ensure all work was done to our request. Everything was completed as stated and the crew completely cleaned up after like they were never there. No stray shingles laying around or anything like that. Their team had one issue with a piece of equipment breakdown (not their fault) and Chris was excellent in communicating the issue to us and ensuring they finished the work ASAP once they got the equipment repaired. He and Jason were available by phone and email through the entire process to answer any questions we had and give us updates on the project. Chris also came back again to ensure once all the work was done that we were happy with the completed project before we discussed payment. Roof work is a major home project, and not cheap. These guys obviously take pride in their work and are a cut above. I'd have no issues recommending them and plan to use them again for any roofing related work we may have in the future.

Description of Work
Repaired/replaced damaged roof section, replaced gutters and power washed roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing,pressure washing,snow removal

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to provide great service.

07/01/2015

It went fine. It was okay. They really didn't clean the roof that well. There was a moss up there, they didn't really do much for that. They suggested a service. They suggested a service that would pay them to put up a Zinc strip up there but I'm like "Can you just clean it?" I didn't pay more than the "Big Deal" I purchased. I really didn't get that either. The deal was great but otherwise, I wouldn't go to any to have them do work.

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" for JBCT Homes. They went in and checked.

Thanks for the opportunity to provide great service.

05/17/2015

JBCT Homes provided quality service and professional care. They promptly provided an estimate, met with us, walked around the property and explained how JBCT would proceed with the job. The size of the job was 36 squares, ranch house, attached garage and sun room.. On the first day they completed about 2/3 of roof and on the second day they finished the east sides and chimney flashing. They provided excellent care of exterior sides of the house and shrubbery, and excellent cleanup of old shingles and nails. They were an impressive team; 10 to 12 roofers all working together, all knowing what to do. Their experience showed.

Description of Work
They removed two layers of old shingles and provided a new GAF roof; exceeding local building code.

Category roofing,snow removal

Thanks so much for the opportunity to provide great service.

Roofing, Renovations, site work. New home construction. Snow & ice management; snow removal for commercial parking lots, sanding, & ice removal; roof snow & ice removal.

We are a full service General Contractor