New England Restoration LLC

HIC.0641206
Connecticut
Connecticut
03/31/2023

• 30+ Years Restoration Experience • Family Owned & Operated • "A+" BBB Rating • IICRC Certified • For Over 30 Years, New England Restoration LLC has provided Quality Restoration Services of every variety to Fairfield County, New Haven, & the Surrounding Areas! • Established Relationship with All Major Insurance Carriers • Our Expert Technicians are equipped with the Most Advanced Training & Technology available ensuring the job is completed on the 1st attempt...

A A CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING LLC

roofing, cleaning houses, comercial cleaning

Castlton Environmental Contractors

Castlton works closely with Realtors, Attorneys, Insurance Companies, and fuel oil suppliers. Castlton has an A+ rating with the Better Business Burea. The owner has been in the environmental business for years, and continues to educate himself, as well as team. All team members are osha trained, CPR, confined space, FEMA and flag personal. Castlton Environmental Contactors LLC is licensed to remove or abandon your Underground Storage Tanks (UST) in New York and New Jersey. All castlton personal are trained in remedial services and vacuum truck services . 24/7, Castlton Environmental Contractors trained and dedicated staff is prepared to mobilize its fleet of spill response vehicles and equipment to your site. Castlton responds to all hazardous and non hazardous materials. Castlton will respond to all surface water spills, roadways, hydraulic fluid, petroleum , and chemical spills. We are a full service environmental company.

All Clean LLC

Look for All Clean to provide quality service in the area. We've been helping people keep their homes beautiful since 1994. We provide free estimates over the phone, in person or on the internet. We are very flexible and responsive with our schedule. We are diverse with our services and a one-stop shop for your cleaning needs. All Clean LLC is also a long time member of the Better Business Bureau. Additional phones - (203) 544-9288

11/26/2019

Dave P.

It was excellent, they were very professional, on time, ,neat, did quality work, easy to deal with, very responsive to phone calls.

Description of Work
They did a mold and waterproofing to basement.

Category basement waterproofing

09/06/2019

anne C.

They did a phenomenal job! They come in and set up the machine and all of them were professional, courteous, efficient and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had water damage on the basement and they came in and took care of everything.

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

09/24/2018

Mary F.

I wish I could give this company a good review but I can not. They started the restoration approximately in October of 2017. I am still having problems today. The carpet they laid in the basement is coming up and is sub quality. The owner will make it to your house for the check but after that it is extremely difficult to get a hold of him or almost anyone else that is part of the job. They will give you a date to show up but in most cases they are unable to make it. As I stated above, I can not give this company a good rating or recommendation.

Description of Work
Water damage restoration

12/05/2016

MARK S.

Your representative was on time, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend your company.

Description of Work
Check of mold

08/27/2016

Sarah H.

The problem I needed help for was this: My basement had been moldy for years, and constantly humid even with a dehumidifier. It would get some water pushing up through the cement floor in very heavy rains a few times a year. The house is 80 years old, cement unpainted floor, cinder block moldy walls, moldy wood exposed ceiling/floor joists, and in part of it, wood paneled walls. I have central air, but wouldn't use it because forced air pushed mold spores throughout house. So, without a clean basement, I also had to run window units. In the past, plenty of song-n-dance waterproofing companies came in saying I needed 10-15K of french drains in their particular flavor of Basement System. They treated mold considerations as something that just wouldn't be a problem once I dropped a huge amount of money on their system. I saw it a different way, that if I could deal with the existing mold first and foremost, and then deploy humidity and water prevention tactics, that could do the trick instead of a ton of pricey construction. My house is small, a one bathroom cape. This is where Chad comes into the picture. He came and thoroughly assessed the basement, really took into consideration my situation, which is that I may need to sell the house next year, and that budget is limited. We discussed just how frequently I get water, or don't, and what all the options were, with what degree of success possible. Chad is wonderful at discussing and answering questions. He really looked at the problem from all angles of solutions, and even potentially trying one thing, and if need be we could go back and add a sump pump. He gave me options. Never did he do the "little lady, here's what cha gotta do" thing that I have gotten from plenty of other contractors. He devised a plan, mold remediation first, then using thoroseal to coat the cinder-block walls, which would largely keep water out, while still being breathable enough not to crack from water pressure. I asked him to make sure not toxic, safe, and he reviewed options to find what was best. The floor would be painted with an epoxy water sealing paint, like what is used in garages. I told him I'm very sensitive to fumes or dust, and his guys did a very respectful job of venting out from the basement windows. The guys who work for him are incredibly nice, pleasant and hard working. I felt totally safe with these guys. They were using big equipment, foam shooting with a compressor, but they cleaned up each night, not leaving stuff around. I think this took 4 days, but we had a horrible heat wave in the midst, so I'm not sure. They were very accommodating on scheduling. There were a few spots where prior owner had ancient tar paper mastic, like a thick black substance that had penetrated the cinder block decades ago, started to show through the wall coating being applied. Chad happily and quickly came back to add more, no cost. He really just wants to be sure his customers get a good quality job and are happy with the result. He even checked back several times after to make sure I was happy with how it turned out, which I am, very happy about it. I would recommend Chad and his company to anyone looking for real solutions, customized to their needs, at extremely fair prices. I would not go to one of those basement system franchise companies to get sold on whatever system they're pushing. Call Chad and New England Restoration instead! I'm happy to say I can now walk into my basement without mold! With the sealed walls and floor, it's fantastic down there.

Description of Work
Basement mold remediation and prevention.

Category water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,mold removal

08/12/2016

Paige C.

As with any reconstruction it was very frustrating and especially because I live in a Condo which creates its own issues relative to insurance carriers. Chad was very helpful in providing information as to the process and when there were some stumbling bocks he was able to help me figure things out. Because it was Christmas time and we wanted to get things back to normal he worked very hard to finish in a timely manner. I was very happy with his attention to the need of finishing prior to the holiday. His staff was very accomodating and seemed to be knowledgable and worked very hard to provide an excellent result. It is now 8 months later and I have been very happy with the work that was done. My floor is back to being beautiful again.

Description of Work
I had a slow leak from my dishwasher which was not noticed until my hard wood floor in the kitchen was buckling. The remediation included removing the floor in my kitchen and adjacent hallway, removing a portion of the ceiling and wall in the finished basement, and getting rid of the areas of mold which was formed from the water damage. He then replaced the hardwood floor and repair/replaced the ceiling in the basement as well as the baseboards in the affected areas. This was all done around the Christmas holiday and he worked with me to complete the job enough so as I could have Christmas at my home.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

08/10/2016

Casey D.

It went great! Chad is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. You can tell he really cares about providing the highest quality work at an extremely affordable price. He is terrific!

Description of Work
Chad fixed the mold problem in my attic. If he charged me "by the book" the work would have been in the vicinity of 1200 dollars. He charged me 300 dollars.

08/09/2016

Michael M.

I live out of state, so communication was key since I could not be there onsite. Chad was great about communicating every step of the way from the initial assessment through completion. I received phone call updates and pictures as work was being done. This was an insurance claim, so Chad was also helpful in walking me through how to deal with the insurance company as well.

Description of Work
I had major water damage from multiple pipes that burst from freezing. The entire first floor had water damage from the floor up to the walls. The entire floor and subfloor was removed and replaced. The walls were also replaced. Work included replacement of toilet, vanity, and kitchen cabinetry as well.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

05/07/2015

David E.

They repaired all damage, sprayed for mold, painted both rooms/ceilings, and even fixed a few small issues unrelated without any hassle. The house looks way better than before they started and now we don't have to worry about the mold or ruined ceiling!

Description of Work
I had water damage from ice dams and Chad worked with my insurance company and did a great job!

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

06/21/2014

Nora G.

They were excellent. The personnel, reliability and quality of work were great. UPDATE as of 7/2/14: They have yet to complete the project. They agreed to come out last week. My phone calls were not returned. They then said that they would be sometime this week, but as of Wednesday we haven't heard anything. We still think highly of them, but are very disappointed in this aspect of the project. I will keep in contact with Angie's List should this trend continue. The review will reflect my disappointment and frustration if this continues. OLD GRADES: A, A, A, A, A, A

Description of Work
They took apart the basement to remove mold.

New England Restoration LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2012

136 Huntingtown Road

Newtown, CT 06470

Water & Fire Damage Restoration • Mold Removal • Reconstruction Services • Emergency 24/7 Water Damage Services • Waterproofing • Vapor Barriers • Dehumidification Systems • Sewage Cleanup • Hardwood Floor & Wall Drying • Building Environmental Inspection Services • Emergency Board-Up/Move-Out Services • On/Off - Site Restoration Services •

We have the Expert Knowledge, Training, Manpower, & Technology required to handle ANY Restoration Project.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal