Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Golden, CO
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Golden
- Maurice GrossanoMaurice is one of those rare people that everything he touches turns to gold. He’s literally good at everything. From auto repair to general home repair and upkeep, building gates or fences to full on remodels Maurice can do it all and you can be sure it’ll be done right!
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCService provider was very prompt in replying to my request and offered the service including transport that I needed. Ultimately, I used another provider but had a good, professional communication with All Season Equipment.
- SMOKIN CYLINDER SMALL ENGINE SERVICEI am very impressed with Chris Reinoehl. He's cordial, professional and a-****-of-a small engine mechanic. I called Chris and left a message explaining that I had a tiller and mower that both needed maintenance and the mower needed some repair work too (wouldn't start). He returned the call the next day and we arranged a time for him to pick up the tiller and mower. He said that they should be ready in a few days.... and he was true to his word. Three days later he brought them back, explained what he did and started them both up. Great service and a great workmanship. I am impressed and a very happy customer
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCvery well , he showed up when he said picked up my snow blower said it would take 2 weeks, it did and then he returned it when he said . he was great.
- Big Tool BoxThe tune-up went well and my snowblower now starts up when it couldn't when I tried earlier this month due to a gummed up carburetor. They will pick up your snowblower for $50, which I wish wasn't so high but I can't fit it inside my SUV to deliver it myself. The guys at the shop were very nice and professional and I would use them again for other small engine repair needs
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCI had a heck of a time finding someone to work on small engines, so when I saw All Season Equipment on Angie's List, I was a bit skeptical. But my experience was nothing less than fantastic! Charlie, the owner, was friendly and professional; he called me with an estimate in only a few days; the repair was much less than buying a new mower would have been; and the mower is running great. (My teenager isn't near as excited about Charlie's work as I am, but that has nothing to do with Charlie and everything to do with my kiddo's lack of enthusiasm for mowing. 😄
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCFANTASTIC! Charlie was able to do the sharpening that same day, so I was cutting the grass on the next day. The price was great and Charlie was super nice! I got some of his cards to share with other Highlands Ranch neighbors and just recommended him to the lawn care guy I use. I would go back to him in a heartbeat
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCCharlie was wonderful! Very pleasant, professional and quick. Will definitely bring it to him again. He also found my key starter was out but did not do any repairs without my permission which I appreciated.
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCI am a repeat customer at All Season Equipment and Small Engine Repair LLC. I appreciate the service and reliability given.
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLCCharlie volunteered to look at my snowblower while I waited. He found a missing bolt on the starter housing. He quickly found and installed a new bolt and the starter worked perfectly and my snowblower was up and running for me to take back home and clear my driveway. He had explained on the phone that there was a $40 charge for diagnosing the problem. Although he only spent 10 minutes and a $0.45 bolt, the $40 was well worth it for me to have my snowblower back up and running, and also saved me the return trip to pick up the snowblower. I will definitely call Charlie again when I have any small-engine problems
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Golden
- Business Description:Jacob Home Services LLC has 30 years of experience and 6 expert employees! Professional home improvement, renovations, additions, and handyman services. RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE. Reasonable rates.Recent Review:He never called me. Just left me hanging. This is the secone time I have tried Angie's list with lousy results. I will tell evedryone that this is a scam.John W.
- Business Description:JMFH services specializes in all homeowner needs. We take pride in our honest and timely work. Some of the projects we enjoy working on are electrical, plumbing, pool/spa, drywall, and cabinetry projects, but we are not limited to this. We love taking care of any homeowners needs here at JMFH.Recent Review:Excellent work. I will definitely be a returning customer! Highly recommend if you're looking for affordable, quality work done by polite professionals!Kyle S.
- Business Description:***2005+2006+2007+2008+2009+2010+ 2011+2012+2013+2014+2015+2016 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER*** Cost is determined by what is to be repaired Trip charge and hourly rate on major appliances.Recent Review:I haven’t even had Kevin out for the service yet, and already I’m very impressed. My refrigerator stopped working on the morning of the 4th of July. I called and left a message on Kevin’s voicemail and received a call back within 15 minutes (on a holiday). Kevin did some trouble-shooting over the phone and offered to do some research and call me back to see if he could save me a service call. He was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I will be adding Kevin to my contractor’s list. GREAT first impressionPamela S.
- Business Description:Adeo Inc. "Adeo", which translates from Latin as "Given by God" is a veteran-owned company, serving residential and commercial needs in the Denver Metro area. Our work varies from basements finishing, demolition, interior, and exterior painting, fence, concrete, decks. We replace and repair commercial and residential roofing, flat top, shingles, metal roofing. We have experts working with brands like Trex, Fibron, Timber Tech, Moisture Shield, Deckorators. We also have an interior designer ..Recent Review:We had very bad experience working with Adeo inc ! According the contract project was supposed to be done in 20 days but it’s took them over 4 months and was not even well complete. They worked first two weeks and after the workers come once or twice a week.Very poor quality of job! The steps are not even ,the nails was sticking out,the concrete started cracking the next day ,! I would never recommend this company to anyoneAlla B.
- Business Description:I am a small company with fast turn around time, we offer a pick up service for an additional cost. I have very reasonable rates. Feel free to call for prices on repairs. Award winning.Recent Review:They are honest, professional, and they do good work.Dean L.
- Business Description:Westside Grounds is a full service residential and commercial lawn maintenance, landscape Install, and snow removal service provider.Recent Review:BUYER BEWARE!! The experience with Westside Grounds has left me a lost for words really. The processes started with an initial quote for the full scope of the project. The scope of the project included cleaning and removing of all dead limbs, leaves and shrubs. Also included trimming of trees for a fence line. The way the quote was presented to myself it was made me to believe it included the full scope of the project. I accepted the bid. Angi and the other gentleman came out to the property on time and did the work while I was at work. When I arrived home I was stunned to find trash still in the yard and half of the yard not touched in the back yard and nothing complete in the front. The office said that there was only 11 hours allocated to the job. Which was not stated on the bid and that they would need to charge another $1,100 to finish what they said they would do in the first place. I am worried others will go through this nightmare. PLEASE DO NOT USE WESTSIDE GROUNDSKegan B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Longs Peak Landscape should be your first choice for any outdoor commercial or residential landscaping project. Our long list of service offerings including irrigation service and repair, plant healthcare, and open space management allows us to be your one stop shop for professional outdoor landscaping service no matter what you need doneRecent Review:Longs Peak Landscape did the landscaping for my home. The homebuilder had contracted with them for the front yard and I decided to use them for the back yard. Though I believe the company is capable of doing excellent work, their customer service sucks. My landscape plan included two Colorado Blue Spruce trees. When the Colorado Blue Spruce trees were planted, they didn't look blue but as a layperson - not expert in landscaping - I assumed they would turn blue when they matured. After a year or two of growth, the trees were still very green - not the beautiful blue that most people expect with that variety of tree. I called the owner of Longs Peak Landscape Mike DePriest for an explanation. He said 'Oh, if you wanted a blue Colorado Blue Spruce, you should have asked for them.'! My response was that I did not know BLUE spruce came in any color other than BLUE. Ultimately Mike told me it was my fault and tough luck - he would be happy to replace them at my cost. You have got to be kidding me - how many people would know that there is even such a thing as a blue spruce that isn't blue?! Give me a break. Point is, this is not a 'good faith' company'. I would have expected a full replacement and apology - especially in light of the approximate $20,000 project and the very nice profit margins the company enjoysLouis B.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:This has been the worst experience I have ever had with any company, ever. My dishwasher broke at the beginning of November. We had a service repair call the day before Thanksgiving . It is now January 29th and I still do not have a working dishwasher. Their call center is terrible. Every phone call takes a minimum of one hour to speak to a person, sometimes longer. I have called at least 20 times over the past 2 months. They say they will call you back and never do. Their chat service is worthless and they do not have an email to use. It is impossible to speak to someone who can help. Everyone in this organization is completely unreliable, unhelpful and ignorant of any type of customer service. Do not use this serviceTobi D.
- Business Description:Piper Sprinkler Company Inc., has been serving the Denver County area for 30 years, providing only the highest quality materials and service for your home and property. We are a family owned and operated company that is fully licensed and insured. Some of our specialties include, Sprinkler And Irrigation System Installation, Boring, Snow Removal, Landscaping and Custom Lawn Design to name a few. At piper, we strive to make your landscaping dreams a reality, now matter how big or small! HOU..Recent Review:I had been a 10-year customer of Piper Sprinkler and have probably given them thousands of dollars of business at my previous and current homes UNTIL today, when I encountered the most unprofessional attitude I've ever experienced from any service provider I've done business with. I set up a sprinkler restart appointment three weeks ago and indicated to Renee I'd also need repairs - my cracked vacuum breaker and sprinkler lines in the yard that my dog had chewed through. The appointment was for tomorrow; this morning Renee calls and asks if she can move me up to this afternoon, and since I was flexible, I agreed to this. I reminded her that the work involved repair and told her I had bought a vacuum breaker that was an exact match for my cracked one. Jerry's two-hour window (for which I rearranged my work schedule, again to accommodate THEIR request to change) came and went and when he showed up ten minutes after the end of the two hours, I explained to him again what I needed; immediately he told me he was only scheduled for an hour and there's no way he'd get all that work done; the vacuum breaker alone would take at least an hour. He also mentioned that they wouldn't install my replacement part - which I fully understand the reasons for - but right away told me that I "probably wouldn't like the price" on his vacuum breaker part as it was three times (!) what it cost at Home Depot. It seemed that he just didn't want to do the work - he started carrying on about how he had 10 other appointments that day and it "wasn't fair to customers waiting and having their lawns burned up" by the sun for someone else getting repair work. I guess my lawn was an exception to that?? I reiterated that I made it clear to Renee exactly what I needed TWICE over the phone and told him he was starting to make it sound like it was my fault for needing the repair and only giving him an hour on the schedule to do it. I honestly was ready to work something out where he'd do what he could and come back to finish another time but just like that I saw him getting back into his van and I said, "you're LEAVING??" Incredulous I told him he'd be getting this one-star review and he told me it didn't matter as he was retiring soon anyway and told me to "stop wasting his f@#!king time." I told him I'd be finding another sprinkler company. What was most amusing after the fact was receiving a cancellation email with "Hello Dan DO NOT WORK FOR" in the salutation so apparently they inadvertently let their "blacklisted" customers in on that fact by adding that comment within their name field in their "database." They were once a good company but I think it's time for them to ride off into the sunsetDaniel S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Indian Hills
- Black Hawk
- Wheat Ridge
- Columbine Valley
- Bow Mar
- Idaho Springs
- Central City
- Eldorado Springs
- Federal Heights
lawn mower repair shops in Golden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adeo Inc.430 Indiana St
- Agency Vacuum & TV Shop1802 S Havana St
- All Pro Services Plus6855 East Jewell Ave
- All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLC9612 Titan Park Circle Unit 6
- Aloyds Innovative Landscape9848 W CORNELL PL
- APPLIED Maintenance Supplies and Solutions5454 HAVANA ST 724
- ARs Small Engine Repair3572 w 96th cir
- Adeo Inc.
- Floors and More2301 S Bannock St
- Floors and More
- Kevin's Kwality Appliance5619 Allison St.
- Kevin's Kwality Appliance
- Longs Peak Lawn Care4325 Hilltop Rd
- Longs Peak Lawn Care
- Orangeman Development LLC7311 S Webster St
- Orangeman Development LLC
- Tonys Power.com1130 south Santa Fe Dr.
- Tonys Power.com