Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Get matched with top handyman services in Eagle, CO
There are 16 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Eagle
- Ridgeline Service Plumbing llcJohn has done several things for me over the years. Disposal, toilets, finding a leak in a wall, running a separate line to kitchen in a crawlspace, winterizing a ditchpump. He came recommended by word of mouth. He is too busy in our little town ... rarely gets a weekend off!
- C Stoner Construction LLC.Chris and his crew was very professional. They provided quality work and were easy to communicate with.
- Walz to WalzJoe Walz provided top-notch professional and personal service in every way. He's a straight shooter who's goal is to do good work and make customers happy. Hire this guy!
- Walz to WalzJoe Walz is a keeper! Professional, courteous, prompt, dependable, funny, and very competent. Competitive prices.
- Earley Design Co.He was outstanding! I had no complaints! He did very great job with everything! I would hire him again in heart a beat. Not many good workers left out there! He’s one of the best!
- Walz to WalzExcellent. Joe is always prompt in getting back to me and his work is excellent. I would recommend him to anyone needing a handyman.
- Handy Men & Mrs Helper Kitchen & BathFaith responded promptly to my call and set up an appointment with handyman Scott. Scott arrived as promised and was helpful in every way in executing these varied jobs, going far beyond the scope of my original request. Both Faith and Scott were very professional, inspiring confidence in their integrity as well as their ability to achieve a favorable outcome. Both Faith and Scott called after completion of the work to be sure that work was completed satisfactorily. I would definitely call again and have already given out business cards to two neighbors. Highly recommended! People of caring, competence, consideration, and integrity
- Specialty Repair Service CompanyBob is very efficient and tidy. Also very knowledgeable in all the area's my hime needs fixing up. I will be using his services again!
- Specialty Repair Service CompanyGreat! from a counter top, french drain, water heater, dish washer and more. All completed timely and efficiently. They cleaned up the areas nicely.
- Tadd HollenbaughHe is very good, is honest, and does what you ask him to do.He even goes above and beyond and is very compassionate. He is a little busy because he is good but we would highly recommend him.
Handymen in Eagle
- Business Description:Colorado Premier Mounting And Assembly: handymen and remodeling servicesRecent Review:Corey is a true professional, delivers project requirements as requested. He goes the extra mile for the customer.Francisco O.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Garage Door Installation and Service. Free Quotes Owner OperatedRecent Review:Went great no complaints and great communication!curt s.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Mobile Welding Services: Gates, Hinges, Stairs, Handrails, Doors, Storage Tanks, Equipment, Farm Maintenance, Equipment Repairs, ETC... (available 24/365. Emergency Welding Repairs. Pipe Fences, Barns, Gates, sheds, carports available as well) Call us today for a free quote!Recent Review:It was amazing. They had great communication. They were very professional and on time. They finished everything on time.marissa w.
- Business Description:Call us today for any and all of your home improvement needs. We offer the best customer service and quality in the market at the most competitive pricing.
- Business Description:Woodpecker Workshop, Inc. is a family owned and operated business based in Garfield County since 1974. Through the master carpentry skills of Bob Layman and his wife Mary, Woodpecker Workshop, Inc. has created high quality furniture and dwelling projects for over 28 yearsRecent Review:Bob is always great to work with! He is punctual, easy to work with and extremely meticulous! The backsplash he completed for us after the granite countertop was placed is amazing. He takes his time to do it right. And I might add he is great at cleaning up when he is done! I highly recommend Woodpecker WorkshpAlice B.
- Business Description:We're a locally owned and operated company with over 22 years of industry experience. We value honesty, and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodeling and deck projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent work!!!!! Would definitely hire again.nick h.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 18 years building experience, that specializes, but not limited to carpentry. Being licensed and insured there is nothing to big or small that we can”t accomplish. Our specialties start with decks or covered porches, remodels or additions, kitchens and bathrooms, interior and exterior trim as well as framing new structures, interior/exterior doors as well as windows new or replacement. We have established a excellent relationship with other licensed trades..Recent Review:Chris was always on time, got all the best materials and built my deck just as I wanted, no matter the weather. He was professional and left my property just as he left it and everything in its original place. He also gave me great advice on replace some of house siding. C Stoner Construction will definitely be helping me out on all my future home projectsKristin C.
- Business Description:At Mid-Valley Paint, our intention is to earn long-term clients and be an integral part of the community. We hang our hats on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry, working together as a team to meet each client’s individual needs. As a team of local painters we live, work and play in the beautiful Vail Valley and take pride in our work. We are thankful for the opportunity to grow our business in a positive and healthy environment. We come from diverse backgroun..
- Business Description:S.F. Diversified Services, in Northglenn, CO, is the leading roofing contractor serving Northglenn, Thornton and surrounding areas since 2018. We specialize in residential roofing, painting, water damage restoration, gutters, tree service, and much more. For all your roofing needs, contact S.F. Diversified Services in Northglenn.Recent Review:Sal and his crew were on time, on budget and kept a really clean work area. His knowledge was paramount in putting roof vents in that I wanted. I had seen the vents done on HGTV, so I asked Sal, and he came through with flying colors. Take your time, do your due diligence, but do yourself a favor and hire SF Diversified for all your needs.John R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Find handyman services in
- El Jebel
- Glenwood Springs
- Snowmass Village
- New Castle
- Oak Creek
- Twin Lakes
handyman services in Eagle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5280plus2205 W 136th Ave
- Advanced Service Group, LLC3501 South Grand Avenue
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Ahlstrom Constructionpo 2746
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- All In One Services1215 N Cedar Springs Ranch Rd
- All Nations Moving and Storage3 Cotton Lane
- Alpine Industries, Inc141 hillside lane 4194 po box
- Arbor Treasures105 Mayer PO Box 4563
- Arlan Moore ServicesPO Box 670
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Advanced Service Group, LLC
- Carl Wickham871 W Beaver Creek Blvd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clean Professional ConstructionP.O. Box 4557
- COLORADO MAINTENANCE GROUPPO Box 152
- Colorado Premier Mounting And Assembly495 S Canosa Ct
- Custom Builders736 Bennett Ave. 4
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Carl Wickham
- D M Neuman Construction Co310 19th St
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- DC Medical Repairs882 S Holly St
- DiRienzo Construction, Inc0166 Protector Circle
- DJ Woodwork613 Maple St.
Fort Morgan, Colorado
- docicoza,llc1454 Clark Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dostal Construction
- D M Neuman Construction Co
- Eagle Point Services1303 Saint Croix Pl
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Eagle River Services LLCPO Box 3793
- Earley Design Co.2958 S Frontage Rd W
- Elevation Accommodations, LLC.2206 Crazy Horse Circle
- Elite Painting & Home Renovations209 E 4th St
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Executive Building Contractors inc8000 Indiana St
- EXECUTIVE CHOICE17412 E LAYTON DR
- Eagle Point Services
- Handy Team LLC93 Ryan Gulch Rd
- Highlands Fabrication
- Highmark Residential Services, LLCP.O. Box 2927
- Hoeft Builders WestPO BOX 6332
- Home Sweet Home Landscaping091 Alpine Rd.
- House Angels LLC62801 US HWY 40 Granby, CO
- Handy Team LLC
- LA's Handyman, Lawn & Cleaning Services LLC1529 S Macon St
- LAWN SPRINKLER SPECIALISTS INCPO BOX 1532
- LeMaster Builtpo box 1368
- Levi's Custom Tile and Stone3000 F 1/2 RD
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Lincoln Douglas, Inc.1710 9th St
- Lionhead ServicesPo Box 7652
- Loves Masonry1759 Bear Creek Rd
- LA's Handyman, Lawn & Cleaning Services LLC
- Mid-Valley Paint41199 US-6
- Mike Houck Construction
- Modern Remodel and RepairP.O. Box 2744
- MONTEIRO LLCPO BOX 412
Saint Francis, Kansas
- Montrose Ford Lincoln Mercury100 Merchant Dr
- Mosley Home Improvementp.o box 580 walsenburg,co
- Mountain Handyman, LLCPO Box 1605
- Mid-Valley Paint
- Olle & Sons Carpentry5991 County Road 214
New Castle, Colorado
- Olle & Sons Carpentry
- Petersen Construction Management, LLC27882 Meadow Dr Unit 107
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- Precision Building187 CR 463
Grand Lake, Colorado
- Preferred Painting & Services202 Crazy Horse Cir. #1403
- Pretorius Services12999 Minerich Rd
- Petersen Construction Management, LLC
- SECURE-ALL COMPANY INC4300 W 38TH AVE
- Spectrum Construction Llc1128 pitkin ave
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Spencer For Higher LLC11475 58.50 Road
- Spillane Custom Construction775 cedar court
- Steamboat Heat LLC32555 County Road 38
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- SECURE-ALL COMPANY INC
- T G's Home FixinsPO BOX 6937
- T Horn Enterprises IncPO Box 552
- The Door Drs, LLCPO BOX 7314
Eagle Vail, Colorado
- The Little Viking, Inc.PO Box 434
- The Neighborhood Handyman Service3147 Cross Canyon Ln
Grand Junction, Colorado
- ThornBrace Designs, Ltd.1105 1/2 Cheyenne Blvd
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- TNT Specialty Constructors, Inc.P.O. Box 1508
- Tool Time Services LLCP.O.BOX 4655
- Trujillo HandymanPO Box 19000 pmb 274
- T G's Home Fixins
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Eagle, CO?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Eagle, CO?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.