Home staging is a real estate technique that shows buyers the house’s best features and helps them envision living there. It's essential in the selling process. If your home selling budget is tight, you’ll need tips to maximize your home’s appeal.
Get matched with top home stagers in Whitethorn, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local home stagers.
Recent Home Staging Reviews in Whitethorn
- STRONG OAK MOVINGIt was great! Jose and Jonathon were very polite, considerate and efficient! They were gentle with the transportation and unloading of all my furniture and other possessions! I 10/10 recommend them!
- STRONG OAK MOVINGSuch an amazing job. They made the move so much easier, quick, efficient, and affordable. I would definitely use them again and recommend to others. A+
- STRONG OAK MOVINGWonderful. Moving is so stressful. Very emotional. They were quick, helpful, kind and thoughtful. They went above and beyond what I expected. Would so recommend and use again.
- STRONG OAK MOVINGVery conscientious movers and really knew what they were doing. They put all furniture and boxes in a smaller room knew how to store. They came back two weeks later and put all back together on time, would definitely hire again.
- STRONG OAK MOVINGThis company is very professional & experienced in every aspect of a move such as mine. They were very thorough and went above and beyond to make sure things were as we needed them to be in both the removal and in returning stage. We have some heavy items, some quite old and cherished by our family. Great care was taken to remove our furniture and also to restore it all exactly as it was. Also they are fast, and the time for labor we were charged for was extremely fair because they worked so hard to get it handled as quickly as possible. I highly recommend them for any moving projects read less
- handyman ; Angelberto S.not to good , he miss the inside of the fence & the inside of the gate & some of the base boords Not very clean , Drips of paint on my sidewalk & a strip of redwood stain on my sidewalk where the gate closes .
- CAROLE SOFFER DESIGNStaging involves two aspects, the interior design consultation and the rental of furniture to complete plan. Carole Soffer personally walked through the house with me to advise me what should be removed from the house. By the time she was done, I was left with a bed, a dinette table with 4 chairs and a sofa. The staging involves renting her furniture, in my case at $2,500 per month for a minimum of two months and renting plants from her which was an additional $200. I would never continue to live in a house I had staged for sale. We were not allowed use of the rental furniture which meant we were confined to sitting on a dining chair, a sofa and our bed. The interior designer who completed the staging was rude and treated our personal belongings very carelessly. I would come into a room and find my stuff heaped in a corner. The furniture that was rented to us was cheap and full of scratches and dings. I didn't think my furnishings were any worse than hers which makes me think she makes her money on furniture rental. In addition, I don't think having the house staged added that much value to the price we were offered. In addition, her workers are not skillful at moving items and dinged walls and left dirty marks on painted surfaces read less
Home Stagers in Whitethorn
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:House To Home MovingRecent Review:House to home was terrible from the get go. A technician came out to give me a quote, was supposed to email it to me that day and never did. I had to follow up days later to get the quote. They crew was late, yet still charged me as though they arrived on time. They also charged me for their 1.5+ hour lunch break! The technicians doing the actual move were kind and hard working, but they or their supervisor lost some parts to my refrigerator. They promised to search their trucks and get it resolved the next day. This was late May. I never heard back from them. I talked to a manager and he explained that they ordered the parts for the refrigerator but that they would arrive for TWO WEEKS; leaving my refrigerator non functioning. They said the parts would arrive on June 8th. I called on June 9th and they still had NO IDEA when then would get the parts. I called and left a voicemail stating that I wanted them to remove the now broke refrigerator and replace it, but they are refusing to answer my calls. Terrible customer service. Do NOT trust them!! read lessMICHELE N.
- Business Description:Hey, I'm Lance! I became a professional online portrait artist in 2006 after my family was taken from me in a tornado losing my mother, father, brother, and son. Twenty-eight lives were taken as well as all their possessions, like mine. I drew from destroyed photos their families so they could have memorial portraits of them at the funerals and for the rest of time. Since then I have made a living traveling the country doing shows and drawing from photos you email me on line. There is NO GIFT.. read lessRecent Review:He drew it and took pics of himself doing it otherwise we wouldn't believe even drew it. It looks like a photograph. We've never seen anything like it. He's amazing. He has also hand drawn pictures of my wedding and of my grand father for his funeral service read lessJessica M.
- Business Description:As one of the fastest growing design firms in Northern California, Interior Perceptions delivers extraordinary and luxurious spaces. We specialize in all styles of design from modern to traditional and stay current on new trends and innovations. Our ability to blend existing furnishings with new pieces has made us one of the most sought after design firms. With over eight years in the design industry our professional services range from paint consultations to major renovations. We remai.. read lessRecent Review:We found Krissy on Angie?s List and hired her for a paint color consultation for the interior of our home. We wanted to have some accent walls and didn?t feel confident choosing paint colors ourselves. We are so glad we hired Krissy! Her process for selecting paint color works so well. She talked to us about what we would like then worked with us on picking colors. She checked the colors in several places in each room to identify colors that would work in those spaces. <br /> We used a painting company that she recommended and the newly painted rooms look great! <br /> It was a great experience and we will be hiring her soon to pick some additional furniture and accessories for our family room. <br /> We highly recommend her. <br / read lessGeorge A.
- Business Description:family owned and operated in humboldt county ca no job to big to small we remove anything and everything from home or business
- Business Description:Are you in the need for beautiful quality furniture and accessories for your home? This service focuses on the furniture layouts and selections for your home to make sure every room flows and is artfully curated. This service can be used for a single room, group of rooms, or the entire home and includes furniture plans, lighting, furniture and accessories selections. The Beige Collective provides exceptional designs and services to all of its clients. Our Mission is to bring memorable, insp.. read less
- Business Description:Our Goal at Visalia Pool Supply is to provide our customers with honest, reliable service. We desire to help our customers enjoy their pool create memorable times with their families.Recent Review:I go in there often, he is always nice and willing to provide information and guidance. <br />Rose L.
- Business Description:The Happy Collective creates interior environments that are warm, stylish, contemporary and unique. With our experience in color, design and artistic wall treatments, we create colorful, happy, fresh environments that you'll enjoy for years to come. We work with a broad range of clients and projects and are great at adapting to the unique challenges of every project. We do everything from entire home makeovers to specifying items for individual rooms. We also work with a collective of artist.. read less
- Business Description:Decorist is an online interior design service that provides professional decorating help – in your style and on your budget – for a low flat fee starting at $199 per room. Whether you're moving, renovating or just want a fresh new look, Decorist is the easy and affordable way to design the room you've always wanted read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
With a bit of creativity, the right furniture, and some helpful accessories, your studio apartment or small house can feel much larger than it actually is. Get the most out of your small space with these smart, interior designer-inspired tips.
How much does it cost to stage a house? If you're ready to put your home on the market, having it staged is one way to make it stand out from others in your neighborhood. Learn what it'll cost for professional staging and read FAQs about the process.
Find home stagers in
- Rio Dell
- Fort Bragg
- Blue Lake
- Willow Creek
- Redwood Valley
home stagers in Whitethorn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arcbazar Inc
- Decorist38 Keyes Ave.
San Francisco, California
- Interior Perceptions970 Reserve Dr
- Interior Perceptions
- Visalia Pool Supply1845 S. Mooney Blvd
- Visalia Pool Supply