Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Tahoe City, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Tahoe City
- Sierra Bobcat Service ExcavatingThey are very experienced. They waste no time. They don't do anything unnecessary. They are very efficient. They are polite and professional. I would definitely use them again in the future.
- JJ's LandscapingWorst construction company I have ever dealt with. I have 20 years in the construction trade. I should have known better. The price was too good to be true. We hired them for a large patio and retaining wall project in our back yard. Not cheap. My home is permanently damaged and our contract is still not fulfilled 14 months later. They agreed to settle and we haven't seen a dime. See you in court. -- Take a look at their work: [*** Link removed ***] They do not pay their sub contractors. Lawsuits incoming. They have a podcast and talk about being experts. -- [*** Link removed ***] They brag about how much money they make. They let sub contractors complete work and then never pay them! I would be seriously concerned if you are another company that does business with these people. Your brand will be damaged heavily by association. That interview they ask you for might lose you your customer base. They take your money and run. No communication, no schedules, no respect for your home or money. Gave them all of our patience for 14 months. They promise you the world and never deliver. They will lie to your face and break legal contracts to get paid and get out. For the love of god, do not use these people. They are a group of 20 year old millennials who want to be the next Joe Rogan. They don't understand that your word means something in this business. John Cefalu and Derek Clelan should be ashamed of themselves. - Edit 12.20.2020 They use fake reviews and stock photos as examples of their work. Very shady and dishonest people. Please read the reviews and judge for yourself. Thanks
- Murphy's ConcreteMurphy Concrete was hired by me to demolish an existing patio and steps. They would then pour and finish a new patio and front step. In a verbal conversation with Ryan Murphy, he stated what he planned to do and would email me an estimate. I agreed to how he wanted to redo the patio, while at the same time fix the exposed concrete blocks which a patio cover posts were set in. He informed me that he would cut the blocks back and make them more presentable, which he did not do at all. In fact, he did not even pour concrete around the base of these blocks - he just repaired them after I complained to the Nevada State Contractor's Board. His verbal instructions for the steps were that he would center them under the front door, which was done. I was present when he and his crew demolished the existing patio and step. I had to be out of town when he poured and finished the new patio and step. In our verbal conversation, Mr. Murphy never disclosed that he would use felt or epoxy. When I returned home the next day, I found that what we agreed upon had not been carried out fully. The existing concrete blocks were NOT cut, as he stated would be done. Felt was used and looked hideous. The top step slopes left to right; needless to say, this step does not get any weather hitting it. The siding on the house, trim around the door, a patio swing, which was out on the lawn away from the patio, the patio cover posts, the hose reel, and a candle hanging on the wall were splattered with dried concrete and never cleaned off. I was not pleased so I asked a landscaper to inspect the job for me and was informed that the Mr. Murphy's work was shoddy, at best. Not very professional at all. After contacting Mr. Murphy via email, he asked me to call him because he could not find my phone number (I find this odd as a business owner). He contacted me via phone; we agreed to meet so that he could inspect his work to try and rectify the situation. Unfortunately, while I was working away from the home, Mr. Murphy or his employee came to my home without contacting me. When I returned home, I noticed that epoxy was poured to cover up the felt. However, it was not poured between the foundation and the patio. A piece of grass was sticking out of the top step. When I pulled on it, a huge blade came out leaving a minor crack. As I stated, the cement blocks around the posts were not cut. In fact, all he did was repair around the base of these blocks. In other words, the old concrete was never demolished so that new could be poured. Mr. Murphy did not respond to my four email attempts. I had no other choice but to file a formal complaint with the Nevada State Contractor's Board. Upon their inspection and decision, Murphy's Concrete was ordered to cut out the existing base from around the concrete pillars and repour the cement. They also had to clean their messes. Unfortunately, Mr. Murphy never contacted me letting me that he or his employee were coming to my house. Very underhanded and avoided all contact with me. At our meeting with the Contractor's board, Mr. Murphy was very hostile and angry. I recommend that you NEVER hire this person to pour concrete for you. I will never employ his services again. I found Mr. Murphy to be unprofessional at all levels
Mudjacking Contractors in Tahoe City
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power was excellent. From start to finish these folks were top notch. Selecting the system was easy and everything was fully explained. They made payments easy and anyone that was sent to my house was cordial, professional, respectful and very willing to detail the steps and process they were going through. Return visits to inspect the system and ushered everything thru with my utility. They made this so easy. Best part was after the system wad installed. Mega Power was still there guiding me thru the new world of power production they helped me break into. I highly recommend these folks to everyone that asks about my solar panels. We'll done, Mega Power. You understand how to make customers feel appreciated...!!Sheryl C.
- Business Description:We are a Building and Engineering contractor, we specialize in customer satisfaction.
- Business Description:Madole Construction serves the Greater Reno area of Nevada with foundation repair, concrete lifting & leveling, and more. Associated with Cleanspace.
- Business Description:Expert at Hydraulic Floor Leveling- Wooden Bridge Repairs and Replacement- Hydraulics. Foundation Repair and Replacement- House Lifting and Leveling- Drainage Issues- Major Deck Repairs
- Business Description:tree arbor
- Business Description:Proudly serving the Truckee/Tahoe and Sacramento area since 1981. Licensed and bonded. CA #402765
- Business Description:Sierra Cedar Corp is a full service design and build firm serving the greater northern California region with offices in Fair Oaks and Twin Bridges (Strawberry), CA. As a 3rd generation general contractor, our diverse background is rooted in modern residential construction and fueled by our passion for sustainable living. We have a knack for delivering innovative architecturally designed, energy efficient homes that often exceed expectations. -6-10 Full Time Employees: Office - design & pl..
- Business Description:Fast Floor Removal Service Save Time & Money Your one-stop source for all your flooring removal needs. We specialize in all flooring removal: tile removal, hardwood removal, carpet removal, and adhesive removal. Other services we provide are shot blasting, concrete floor grinding, concrete polishing, concrete staining, epoxy and sealing. We know how to work with and know what installers and contractors need to do their work and prepare residential, commercial, and industrial flooring surfaces..
- Business Description:Blue Lake Seal Coat and Striping is a family ran seal coat and striping company. We operate a heavy duty 520 gallon seal coat tank. We handle all jobs no matter how big or small. From your private drive way to your large business parking lot, installing signs, bumpers, striping parking spaces, handicap spaces, and no parking fire lanes. All at competitive rates. Why Seal Coat? Weatherproofs: Prevents damaging water penetration Like-New Appearance: Provides a new, fresh appearance with a j..
- Business Description:NV Concrete & Construction Inc.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
Find concrete levelers in
- Olympic Valley
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Incline Village
- Zephyr Cove
- South Lake Tahoe
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Carson City
- Virginia City
- Spanish Springs
- Pollock Pines
concrete levelers in Tahoe City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping488 McFaul Way
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping
- Deschryver Concrete Construction CompanyPO Box 5515
- Deschryver Concrete Construction Company
- Jim Hawthorne Concrete Construcion Inc.po box 6803
Tahoe City, California
- Jim Hawthorne Concrete Construcion Inc.
- Lift Off Floor Removal1240 Market St
Yuba City, California
- Lift Off Floor Removal
- NV Concrete & Construction Inc.3570 Barron Way
- NV Concrete & Construction Inc.
- Ruckman Construction, LLC505 Verelli Court
- Ruckman Construction, LLC
- Terra Firma Construction, IncP.O. Box 60159
- Terra Firma Construction, Inc
- Weigl ConcretePO Box 17456
- Weigl Concrete