THE PELLET STOVE GUYS

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2007

P.O. Box 716

Sloughhouse, CA 95683

COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SERVICE FEES APPLY.

02/18/2020

Kathleen L.

Robin either knows nothing about pellet stoves or, for some unknown reason, just doing a number on mine. Do not hire him. He actually removed the necessary insulation in chimney and almost totally ruined my pellet stove. Hire at your own risk. If you care about your stove, you will be so much better off with Custom Fireside. I happily went back after Robin almost destroyed my pellet stove. I also went through two years of it not working right and all the hassle goes along with that. After two years, I realized he was misrepresenting himself as pellet repair guy. Went back to Custom Fireside. I don’t wish this company’s services on anyone.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance

02/10/2015

Mary Lou P.

Very well. the electronic switch which operates the fan and feeder was replace. The fire brick was replaced. The stove and pipe were cleaned.

Description of Work
Part parts to refurbish a pellet stove. The stove is an older discontinued mode.

01/19/2015

Dinah R.

03/19/2014

Jake L.

It went well.

Description of Work
clean and service pellet stove

12/05/2012

daniel B.

Bottom line, Robin knows his stuff. When he saw our pellet stove you would've thought he was talking about one of his kids. He knew the brand, the model, the things that typically go wrong, what to watch for, how long they last . . . get the idea. It wasn't just what he knew it was his enthusiasm too, very infectious. As mentioned above worked great with the contractor that was doing the tile and mantle work which was a huge relief for me. Then when you contrast his work to the job of the other company that was well reviewed on angies list, lets just say there is a stark and pleasant difference.

Description of Work
We had a 20 year old pellet stove that we thought needed fixed and wanted installed in lieu of our firebox. We had another company come out (100$service call) took a look at the pellet stove, didn't know how to fix it, said he would go talk to someone at his office and get back to us. 2 weeks later got back to us and quoted us about 500$ to fix it. I called Robin instead. The next day he was at our place tweaked a few things and presto, running like new. He then coordinated very well with our general contractor about what he would need to install the fireplace. Installed it and it's been running great ever since.

Category appliance repair, fireplaces

01/06/2011

michael H.

I spent about $140 on the job. They also did some repair work on the electronics. They were on time and they were clean. They cleaned up after themselves. They were very conscientious about tracking dirt in or out. They cleaned the fan. It has been working perfectly ever since. I have a portable thermostat. They fixed the electronics of it. They were really reasonable. I had to call them twice, though. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used The Pellet Stove Guys for my fireplace. They serviced my coal stove. They repaired the chimney. They did the work two months ago.

Category appliance repair, chimney sweep, fireplaces

04/15/2010

Jessica L.

Robin came up with a ingenuous way to bypass the heat sensor switch while the stove is heating up. After the stove is hot enough, we can turn the heat sensor back on - it takes 20 minutes for the stove to heat up!

Description of Work
Our cast iron pellet stove just would not get hot enough to trigger the heat sensor switch to start feeding pellets.

Category appliance repair

10/24/2007

JOANN S.

The serviceman, R. McDonell, put down canvas to keep the family room area clean. He checked and vacuumed the entire stove front and back. The stove is inserted into the fireplace so he was able to clean behind the stove and check wires.

Description of Work
Cleaned and serviced our pellet stove. Checked every part of stove. Made sure it was working properly for heavy winter use.

Category appliance repair

A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.

Thank You for your inquiry. Chimney Cleaning & Inspection $299.99. Availability is on a first come first served basis. We have openings within 2 weeks. Please call us 916-927-4235 Contractors License #752737 since 1998. Workers Comp & General Liability. www.A1ProfessionalHomeServices.com

Offers Coupon

A 1 Professional Appliance

Sac Metro Appliance Repair

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Appliance Repair Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS, MILITARY & 1ST RESPONDERS*

SERVICING & SELLING NEW & RECONDITIONED PELLET STOVES.