JB Concrete Construction

Founded 2020

Although recently established, Jason has been in the construction industry for over 15 years! Here at JB Construction, we are a small company with a few great guys here to serve you. Residential or commercial, we do it all! Our primary focus is exceeding expectations with your work. We focus on

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

concrete driveways (6)stamped concrete (5)concrete repair (5)Patios (2)decks & porches (2)

09/30/2022

Lauren A.

Jbconcreteconstruction did an amazing job on my my back patio. We had it stamped and colored😊 it came out beautiful and these guys work their butts off! Couldn't be happier with their service and price was great too. Nice to have a licensed contractor who knows what they are doing! Very respectful and cleaned up everything so neatly after! Thanks guys! We will definitely reach out for our next project 😁

Description of Work
Concrete - Stamped & Decorative

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

thank you!!!!!

01/14/2021

Tim K.

Very prompt service, know one could have got the job done faster. Jason and crew did a great job. I won't hesitate to use JB Concrete in the future.

Description of Work
Poured patio and shed foundation

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

thank you for trusting us with your home !!!!! looking forward to taking care of your future project!!!!🙏

10/20/2020

Ed M.

Jason and crew were very busy, but they squeezed in my small job on a Sunday! WHO works on SUNDAY if they don't have to? Answer: A businessman who is keen on growing his business and accommodating his customers. And, a fine job he did, turning a simple 4' by 4' concrete slab into a distinctive semi-artsy thing that is pleasing to my eye. Jim-dandy work you three.

Description of Work
Deck stairs concrete landing.

Category concrete repair, decks

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/20/2020

Christina C.

Absolutely satisfied with the work. Impressed with the attention detail and the friendliness of the crew.

Description of Work
Driveways - Concrete

Category concrete driveways, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/04/2020

Tom T.

Excellent. Jason was prompt, professional. He is a perfectionist and did a great job.

Description of Work
new driveway

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

09/16/2020

Richard Z.

They were super professional.They were fast and they got the things done.They have a lot of experience and they very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Rv access ,Patio,Deck,Stairways and Rv driveway.

Category decks, concrete driveways, rv sales, patios

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Thank you !!!! I really appreciate you trusting me with your home and hope do do more your for your family in the future...

09/08/2020

Chris H.

They were very professional. They finished the job in a timely manner. The quality and the price of the work was good.

Description of Work
They built my driveway.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

09/04/2020

John F.

Jason did a fantastic job. Not only was he and his crew skilled and quick, they also left a great impression that will stick with me for years to come. I love walking up to my door way and seeing the beautiful work he did for my driveway. I will refer JB Concrete Construction to all my family and friends because I believe he will go above and beyond to ensure they are satisfied.

Description of Work
Driveways - Concrete

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

09/04/2020

Lauren A.

Needed my driveway re done. Jason and his crew came out one day to set up, poured and completed it the next! No down time compared to another company who told me it would take a couple of weeks to complete! 😒.....jb concrete construction had Very fair pricing and was able to show me some photos of his work which I loved! My driveway looks amazing and what I love about this company the most is that it is a local business and they were super friendly! I will definitely be contacting him for my next project!

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

than you [Member Name Removed]!!!!!!!

Contact

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    California
    California: Contractors
    09/30/2024

Servicing all your concrete needs

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment